Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mshmrjVhBP1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

that gif is so saved!

byron on a good day :D

Happy Birthday, Chairman Mao

mao-statue_2774938c.jpg

..............Gold statue in Shaoshan, the home of Mao Zedong

The old boy would've turned 120 today...

...the Communist Chinese honor his birth as Boxing Day.

Some say he was responsible for over 45 million Chinese killed in 4 years of his tyrannical Great Leap Forward...

...he died and entered wormfoodhood at 82 on September 9, 1976.

So, hopelessly optimistic most likely...

...maybe something of this earth benefited from his statist-azzed presence.

I don't understand women who only talk to men on here. I never have.

Maybe in some cases. I also think the attention grabbing is rooted deeper.

It's like, I used to think cats sucked because I'd only ever had dogs as pets - and all the cats I knew were unfriendly. Then I met really cool cats and realized that cats can be awesome loving friends.

I had tons of girly friends in grammar school. In high school and college, it seems like all the girls I met were either catty bitches or what I call the Bros-Before-Hoes girls (which sounds terrible, but it's really what I call it in my head). They're the ones who will be all fun and friendly and cool with you until a man - any man - walks into the room. Then they launch themselves straight up his butt - agreeing with everything he says, laughing at his jokes, etc. You try to talk to them and they give you the "Uh huh, uh huh" but their eyes are on the dude. It doesn't matter if she has no interest in the guy. She still needs his attention, his approval, etc. Any women in the room disappear.

I don't know why, but some women are just built like that. For a while, I was beginning to think all women were - but then I met some really cool chicks who didn't start goose-stepping at the first whiff of an XY chromosome combination.

But the chicks here who only ever talk to dudes - who shower the guys with compliments and such - I put them in the Bros-Before-Hoes category. I like to think I'm good at picking those types out, but I've been surprised recently. Oh well!

But that's my theory. On cats and on catty bitches.

It's like, I used to think cats sucked because I'd only ever had dogs as pets - and all the cats I knew were unfriendly. Then I met really cool cats and realized that cats can be awesome loving friends.

I had tons of girly friends in grammar school. In high school and college, it seems like all the girls I met were either catty bitches or what I call the Bros-Before-Hoes girls (which sounds terrible, but it's really what I call it in my head). They're the ones who will be all fun and friendly and cool with you until a man - any man - walks into the room. Then they launch themselves straight up his butt - agreeing with everything he says, laughing at his jokes, etc. You try to talk to them and they give you the "Uh huh, uh huh" but their eyes are on the dude. It doesn't matter if she has no interest in the guy. She still needs his attention, his approval, etc. Any women in the room disappear.

I don't know why, but some women are just built like that. For a while, I was beginning to think all women were - but then I met some really cool chicks who didn't start goose-stepping at the first whiff of an XY chromosome combination.

But the chicks here who only ever talk to dudes - who shower the guys with compliments and such - I put them in the Bros-Before-Hoes category. I like to think I'm good at picking those types out, but I've been surprised recently. Oh well!

But that's my theory. On cats and on catty bitches.

i honestly can't tell you how much i enjoy reading your anecdotes and stories about your past. :)

if i were the stalking type, i'd go find all your long posts and compile them into a notebook, with a big 'hello kitty' emblem on the cover, and save them all and re-read them on sunday nights while eating microwaved popcorn.

Very astute and I think much of my experience as well. I come from a world of mostly men, not just the construction world but in my personal life too but I always treasured the female companionship I had, in fact probably protect it more than my sexual relationships because I do think it takes a village and not just to raise kids but to relate and relive life with. My girlfriends are invaluable to me. And let's face it, the chicks on here are usually more entertaining than the dudes and I come to be entertained.

:rose:

I'd like to pick your brain sometime.

And not in the "with fava beans" way.

Confession time.

Ok.

I had a dirty dream about you Phelia.

It's not my fault! You're so bloody nice.

And hot. And sweet. And sexy. And cuddly...

It’s hard for a woman to know what exactly to wear to deflect unwanted attention from men. Man Repeller Leandra Medine's pioneering attempts didn’t exactly take. Luckily, Huffington Post editors have asked the male fashion geniuses in their lives to complete the sentence “I hate when women wear…” According to their survey, men hate when women wear beanies, floppy hats, hair bows, open-side shirts, oversize sweaters, shoulder pads, peplums, bandeau bikinis (“they just make your shoulders look like a linebacker”), bright lipstick, heavy eye makeup, fake nails, bangles, pointy-toed shoes, wedge sneakers, ultra-high heels, fold-over ankle boots (“it looks like the shoes have foreskins”), high-waisted jeans, high-waisted shorts, high-waisted skirts (“it lacks a certain degree of subtlety”), pantsuits (“you’re a woman, not a man”), drop-crotch pants (“really, any loose fitting pants,) and mullet dresses (“I just don't get it — where's the fucking party??? You are covering the back!"). The question is how to wear all of these things at once.

mao-statue_2774938c.jpg

..............Gold statue in Shaoshan, the home of Mao Zedong

The old boy would've turned 120 today...

The third member of the troika of the greatest mass murderers in history, along with Stalin and Hitler.

i honestly can't tell you how much i enjoy reading your anecdotes and stories about your past. :)

if i were the stalking type, i'd go find all your long posts and compile them into a notebook, with a big 'hello kitty' emblem on the cover, and save them all and re-read them on sunday nights while eating microwaved popcorn.

:heart: :D

Just wear the Uggs.

That will do it.

hahahaha!!!!

Don't want to burst your boner but half of what she posts are re tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back