The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the present action of the Christian church closest to me to be very telling...

...every other Wednesday eve those supposed-saints stop whatever's happening in their worldly lives to come together as a body to worship and praise.

Except...

...Christmas.

Oh, well...

...they probably had their gift exchange at church last Sunday.

d042715ecda8322b4ff28018b3f330687bb49b0e_m.jpg

Learning new languages is always more fun when you can use someone you like for all the examples "Is X silly?". length yields 11 ;)

Chortling to myself...

when people gift a piece of themselves, created by their own hands, minds, i'm left humbled, the richest person. alive.

please mr bank, would you explain to me why my account's showing -£147? i'd kind of like to know where that money in there went and the rest as well. i should hook up with my online banking so i could find out today, but i can't even phone till tomorrow. :eek:

no standing orders, direct debits or anything to account for that kind of sum.

I got new underwear for Christmas.

Don't hate.:cool:

Never wear the stuff myself. I have one pair of Sponge Bob boxers for when I have to dress up, otherwise, I'm a free spirit.

My lady friend got me a pair of shoes. Funny... this is the second lady friend that has bought me shoes, thinking my 30 year old loafers needed replaced. The loafers are still here, the lady friends come and go.

Never wear the stuff myself. I have one pair of Sponge Bob boxers for when I have to dress up, otherwise, I'm a free spirit.

My lady friend got me a pair of shoes. Funny... this is the second lady friend that has bought me shoes, thinking my 30 year old loafers needed replaced. The loafers are still here, the lady friends come and go.

hhmm
prizes a ratty pair 30 yr od shoes, girlfriends flee in disgust?

i don't think we need scooby, shaggy & velma to solve this one

please mr bank, would you explain to me why my account's showing -£147? i'd kind of like to know where that money in there went and the rest as well. i should hook up with my online banking so i could find out today, but i can't even phone till tomorrow. :eek:

no standing orders, direct debits or anything to account for that kind of sum.

What is this extra strange money doing in my bank account???

:cool:

tumblr_mshmrjVhBP1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Beatles Concert. Wigan. October 13th 1964. Girl freaks out, and two chicks discover chicks.

tumblr_m3xn2gBgiF1qhnkvco1_500.jpg

weirdly, that is endearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back