The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
tom jones looks good in a stethoscope!

if he ever wants a part in ER or summat, he's a shoe-in

Someone needs to invent a flannel or jersey that stays soft forever no matter how many times you wash it.

Perhaps you are now beginning to understand why throwing out a mans old flannel shirt, no matter how disgusting you may think it, can end a relationship.

Ishmael

This time I chopped the jalapeños AFTER I put in my contacts.

Win for me today.

5094de07866b31883d38abb1be517948f1ff1a58_m.gif

why does HMS want to charge me almost £20 import tax/duties on a package my son ordered for his gf? we've had stuff from japan before, a few times, and pay shipping costs... so why this sudden charge? it's only some shorts/tee bed set and i already spent out on shipping and vat. took 1 day to get from tokyo to coventry, and has been over here 4 days and now i've the letter asking me for extra money to deliver it. robbing bastards :rolleyes:

troll hunter- or another (yet another) viewing of sean of the dead? decisions, decisions. now i know i'll enjoy s.o.t.d, but who's seen troll hunter and is it worth watching?

my fucking pies exploded. i've made those fucking pies like at least a dozen times and they've never exploded, but now they have and i have no idea why. that's fucking bullshit. stupid whatever made my pie explode. i will make you pay!!

also, tomorrow i guess i will just buy another fucking pie. probably cherry.

or maybe pecan.

we'll see.

also, fucking fuckity fucked fuckers fuck.

my fucking pies exploded. i've made those fucking pies like at least a dozen times and they've never exploded, but now they have and i have no idea why. that's fucking bullshit. stupid whatever made my pie explode. i will make you pay!!

also, tomorrow i guess i will just buy another fucking pie. probably cherry.

or maybe pecan.

we'll see.

also, fucking fuckity fucked fuckers fuck.

was it an ACME pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back