What is your biggest sexual regret, and why?

No, I'm not faking now anymore. But at the same time, we don't have sex as often as we did. So, he's still a little quick. And, unlike most guys, he doesn't like to waste time with masturbation. So it's pretty much the same deal every time.

I hope he has a really nice personality and a great sense of humour.

They sell a vast selection of self-aids now, sounds like your gonna need them, honey. "Waste time on masturbation"??? Are you certain he truly has a Y chromosome? LOL!

I hope he has a really nice personality and a great sense of humour.

They sell a vast selection of self-aids now, sounds like your gonna need them, honey. "Waste time on masturbation"??? Are you certain he truly has a Y chromosome? LOL!

Haha he's a great guy, and treats me right and keeps me laughing. You'd never guess we fail sexually because we just seem to ooze sex appeal towards each other.

biggest sexual regret

That out of all the lovers ive had Ive never had a child. And ive never thought there was a problem with me.

My biggest sexual regret is not exploring some kinks more thoroughly with my ex-girlfriend.

probably not getting laid sooner then i should have.

i'd probably have at least a few more sexual encounters under my belt and would't feel so shitty about my sexual abilities.

My biggest regret is mine indirectly. I regret that my ex-husband felt the need, after 17 years of marriage, to screw other women. And yes, we had plenty of sex. The reasons for it are more complex than that.

But nonetheless, we are now both single as a result.

My biggest regret is mine indirectly. I regret that my ex-husband felt the need, after 17 years of marriage, to screw other women. And yes, we had plenty of sex. The reasons for it are more complex than that.

I'm sorry, what crazy reason did he come up with?

sorry about that, nothing sux as much as that in a relationship

Dope.... beauty and brains are too rare to take for granted on his part

I'm sorry, what crazy reason did he come up with?

I appreciate your interest, but really no need to go into the details.

The regret comes from knowing that we'd still be married except for that.

bill3901 said:
sorry about that, nothing sux as much as that in a relationship

Agreed.

Seamus44 said:
Dope.... beauty and brains are too rare to take for granted on his part

Well, thank you for the compliment ... :) ... there was something he wasn't getting from me. I'll probably never really understand it, though ...

Last edited:
I appreciate your interest, but really no need to go into the details.

The regret comes from knowing that we'd still be married except for that.

That is something I just don't understand. When you have everything and throw it all away. I hope you find someone that appreciates the good woman you are. :rose:

That is something I just don't understand. When you have everything and throw it all away.

I don't understand it, either. Probably never will. And "everything" is right ... beautiful home, two beautiful children, a good life.

But hey, it's been seven years. Life goes on.

Thanks for the empathy :)

when i was about 19 or 20, i had just gotten back together with the girl i thought i would marry. on what was probably our first date back together, i had to run an errand to another girl's house, so my girlfriend took me by the house and she waited in the car. when i got inside, the girl i needed to see was there with her sister, and they had both been drinking a little. they were both attractive, and i had known them both for years, but had never had any kind relationship with either of them. anyway, they both started coming on to me and made it clear that they wanted me to stay there with them. even though i was tempted to ditch the girl i had been trying to get back together with, i left the sisters and went out with my girlfriend as originally planned. of course, she broke my heart not long after and i have never come closer to a three-some than that night! :mad:

I don't understand it, either. Probably never will. And "everything" is right ... beautiful home, two beautiful children, a good life.

But hey, it's been seven years. Life goes on.

Thanks for the empathy :)

I'm glad to hear that things have turned out just fine. :)

Yes, life goes on and you just have to make the most of it from that point.

I have many but when I was dating after my divorce I went out with a woman whom became more of a friend once we realized being a couple was not realistic. I was at work one evening and she stopped by and was all upset because her new boyfriend dumped her. I got cleaned up and took her out to dinner and a movie. She begged me to go back to her place and have a few drinks but I knew where that would lead and it wasn't fair to her. If I fucked her the relationship would have not been healthy for either of us.

A few weeks later she told me how badly she needed oral servitude that night and to top it off she admitted to being a squirter and a big one at that. She smelled good and I bet her Nectar would have been like pure sugar. Talked about a missed opportunity.

I used to fool around with this guy in high school, making out, letting him feel my tits etc. On a couple of occasions I gave him head, but we never actually had sex because I didn't want him to see me naked. He had the biggest cock I've ever seen in the flesh, and I regret that I never got the chance to try and take it inside me. It might be for the best though, as it could have meant I always wanted them that big in the future.

hi

I used to fool around with this guy in high school, making out, letting him feel my tits etc. On a couple of occasions I gave him head, but we never actually had sex because I didn't want him to see me naked. He had the biggest cock I've ever seen in the flesh, and I regret that I never got the chance to try and take it inside me. It might be for the best though, as it could have meant I always wanted them that big in the future.

my words exactly

I regret that I didn't explore all the amazing erotic adventures when I was younger, although I realise now that it might have placed more stress upon my family back then. Now that we are a little more mature it is much more convenient to follow our sexual desires and see where they take us.

Never having participated in group sex -- simply because I think it would be exciting. And I could learn a few things, too!

Last edited:
Geneaux's

When I was 39 and an every day drinker, I used to choose Geneauxs Lounge. In this bar used to be an Italian woman 39 yrs old who would come on to me from time to time. Now she wasn't a beautiful
Woman but she was sexualy very open and was not repulsive. I could imagine myself fucking her. Well one night I was feeling lonesome and always horny and approached her. No small talk she kissed me and said about time. Follow me home. I did and we got to her apartment and we sat on the couch and made out for a minute when she said "Make love to Xxxk and I said okay in a goofy voice. We went to the bedroom and got naked and she pulled my cock into her pussy and we fucked for what felt like forever when I finally came. She was only seconds behind me as I continued to pump into her hot cunt for a few thrusts more. Exhausted we lay silent for a few minutes kissing gently. All the beer in me suddenly wanted out so I went naked to the bathroom and relieved myself.
When I returned to the bedroom she had put a robe on so I said maybe I should put something on.She reached out and took my cock in her hand and said as long as your in my place you will always be naked. We went to the living room and fucked on the floor. At that time in my life I really was messed up and so after that night I quit going to that bar and never saw her again. I deeply regret not seeing her again. She was a nice person and very horny and the greatest in the sack.

Back