Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.. you are a good planner. But that's not your most attractive talent ;)

I like 4.. you look kinda demure in it (shades of shy?).

I'm a little behind in responses...

stunning..... again...
Sweet...still ...:kiss:

Mmmmmm oh yeah baby
That sounds about right... but louder. Just ask my neighbors.

Glad you're back, you've been missed, loving the series so far.
You look so good in that dress, stockings & heels, hopefully we are gonna see a lovely strip out of them as well.
Thanks for sharing
Thank you! Will I strip out of them? Maybe yes, maybe no. I like to be specifically vague. ;)

As always thank you for sharing
You are most welcome :kiss:

So, so pretty and oh - that tease.....you bad girl .
This is one of those times when bad=good, right?

Nice dress and sexy thigh highs
Thank you!

New to your thread but your ass is perfection and your thighs spectacular
Welcome, and thank you :kiss:

There are few things better than a lovely Lady in stockings... but add a skirt amd a sweater amd watch her undress? Nothing can top that!! Absolutely stunning...as always!!
Thank you, my dear. :kiss:

Gorgeous face! :
Thank you

You're welcome
It always works out lol
Beautiful pics
The universe is funny like that. Thank you. :kiss:

It is a short time if you our giving, a long time if you are getting. Now with that wisdom how about a kiss!
I've got plenty of kisses...come on over.

Just thinking of what is under that skirt is making my mind go crazy
I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count. ;)

Glad to see you thought of being a little naughty for us. You look amazing, and maybe a little overdressed. I would be happy to help you with that and keep you warm.
Now you're speaking my language ~ lets slide back into bed.

Love those thighs!!! Can't wait to see more!!
Thank you! :kiss:

So no buttons or zippers, sounds like fun
It will be when you slip it off my shoulders....

Yes.. you are a good planner. But that's not your most attractive talent

I like 4.. you look kinda demure in it (shades of shy?).
*That* made me laugh out loud. Indeed, I have many talents, although many can't be discussed in polite company! Shades of shy... usually they are various pinks and reds. :kiss:

Hey there lovelies! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend. Mine was crazy busy, and I haven't been here in a bit; I need to catch up! :kiss:

It seems so much is going to be crammed into the next 3 weeks... it's giving me that knotted feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure why....history shows that everything always gets done.

And what doesn't get done never really seems to matter!

Good thing I thought ahead to take some pics, huh? ;)

A very good thing. I especially like no 4 - we've not seen one like that before, I think - but I also especially likes numbers 5, 6, and 7. All very enticing, each in its own way. Well, let's face it, any picture of you is going to be enticing.

And what doesn't get done never really seems to matter!

A very good thing. I especially like no 4 - we've not seen one like that before, I think - but I also especially likes numbers 5, 6, and 7. All very enticing, each in its own way. Well, let's face it, any picture of you is going to be enticing.
You are *so* right about that! No sense in getting all crazy about it.... and thank you :kiss:

Go on then. No pretenses of politeness here.
Perfect! In that case I'll get to screaming... hell, let's open the windows!

I do love that new profile of yours!! :devil:
Thank you :kiss::kiss:

So, now, where were we?

I am way behind in my posting, responses, and PMs. I think I make a similar statement about once a month (at least)... *sigh*

I could whine all about RL being busy, or the holidays causing me to be over-scheduled... but let's just move on with the posting, shall we?

Hope you're all well, my :heart:bugs.

I am way behind in my posting, responses, and PMs. I think I make a similar statement about once a month (at least)... *sigh*

I could whine all about RL being busy, or the holidays causing me to be over-scheduled... but let's just move on with the posting, shall we?

Just keeps getting better and better...

Dark hair, red lips, creamy smooth skin... Yum

I say this a lot, but I so want to kiss your lips! :cattail:

This is realy hot. Exciting photo

RL can be a real pain :(
Especially when it distracts us from fun times ;):devil: lol

You Have Been A "Good -- Bad Girl"

So for exposing your panties we will have to slide them aside and give you a tongue lashing -- grin!

*Drool*..omg! This is a sexy set my dear.... love the stockings on those creamy thighs...just YUMMY!!!:D:p

Just keeps getting better and better...
Thank you!

Dark hair, red lips, creamy smooth skin... Yum
Thank you!

I say this a lot, but I so want to kiss your lips!
So, come on over :kiss:

Wonderful pics!
Thank you!

Well my guess was nothing at all, but the thigh highs and panties look so sexy
Glad you like :)

*Super hot* as always!! Sexy lady knows how to tease!!
I do? I mean, I do! ;) Thank you

I see spots before my eyes and I like it !
Ha! If you see spots you should consult with a nurse. I'm not a nurse, but I play one on TV... come on over and let's check it out...

This is realy hot. Exciting photo
Thank you!

Those stocking are hot!!!
Thank you ~ they are also rather warm ... it's really c-c-c-old here!

RL can be a real pain
Especially when it distracts us from fun times lol
Oh, come on over here and distract me, won't you? ;)

So for exposing your panties we will have to slide them aside and give you a tongue lashing -- grin!
Oh my! Anything but *that* (flutters eyelashes). :cattail:

*Drool*..omg! This is a sexy set my dear.... love the stockings on those creamy thighs...just YUMMY!!!
Thank you ~ now that I'm warmed up, come over and help me pull those stocking off... :kiss:

Just have fun whereever you are! ... and if you should need a little help.
Are you volunteering to be a fun-maker? My mind is racing with what that might involve.... :devil:

Hey :heart:bugs! It's something like 20 degrees here today. I need more than coffee to keep me warm... any ideas?

I am working on everything Christmas, and thankfully online shopping (in my jammies of course) has helped me to keep everything on track. I have all but one item, which I'm not sure I'll be able to get (can Santa bring a rain-check?)

Hope you all are warmer than I am right now!!

Hey :heart:bugs! It's something like 20 degrees here today. I need more than coffee to keep me warm... any ideas?

I am working on everything Christmas, and thankfully online shopping (in my jammies of course) has helped me to keep everything on track. I have all but one item, which I'm not sure I'll be able to get (can Santa bring a rain-check?)

Hope you all are warmer than I am right now!!

Coffee's always better with some whiskey to get that warm all over feeling:devil:
MMMMmm your finger does give one naughty ideas and such soft lips too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back