Nervous Newbie

I'm hitching a ride on Emmy's beam of light....we'll arrive momentarily! I know I have a sweet tooth that could use some buttercream.

Between myself and Emmy, I think we could clean you up nicely. :)

Ohhh that could be a fun beam ride :D:devil:
I m very good in cleaning up never leave a drop…..just saying….:D

Ohhh that could be a fun beam ride :D:devil:
I m very good in cleaning up never leave a drop…..just saying….:D

We'll have a fun and flirty bean ride for sure sweetie! We'll use that time to get ready for our buttercream princess ;)

so erotic!

that pussy is so delicious looking and oh how I want to explore and tease and suck on those nipples!

i can't believe that 4 kids have come through there.. that's the amazing part and yet , seems so flawlessly tight and intact

I'm hitching a ride on Emmy's beam of light....we'll arrive momentarily! I know I have a sweet tooth that could use some buttercream.

Between myself and Emmy, I think we could clean you up nicely. :)

Might get extra dirty while I wait....

My first time doing something like this so be gentle.

YJmrRV6.jpg

0kECt37.jpg

Beautiful lace!;);)

I am sitting here with my lover on my lap and we are admiring your deliciously perfect derriere. Please don't stop posting. We are in the middle of a sexy weekend getaway and you have spiced it up a bit. Mmm. Thank you!

I am sitting here with my lover on my lap and we are admiring your deliciously perfect derriere. Please don't stop posting. We are in the middle of a sexy weekend getaway and you have spiced it up a bit. Mmm. Thank you!

I'm glad I could help. That makes me feel very sexy. I won't stop posting, I promise.

Back