Nervous Newbie

any chance we can get you to do an audio sample of your voice ? would love to hear your accent .

Ohhh I need access to another oven, mine isn't holding its heat. The cake takes nearly 2 hours to cook though and there is 2 of them, we would need to find a way to pass the time....
I’m sure we can think of a way to fill in the time. I’ve got a few ideas already! Just remember not to wear too many clothes, because it’s going to get hot in the kitchen :D

Last edited:
I might just have new photos sitting in my phone for uploading tonight once the house is asleep.

Is anyone interested?

oh sexy "strawberry" is anyone interested you must must be kidding me right.
How did that cake go and butterscotch cream go, I'd like to be licking that off your pussy. yummm :kiss:

as you know buttercream requires lots of tasting
B4jaZQf.jpg

which then leads to lots of touching

NkcIwBl.jpg

will these do? or do you want the one of what was under my running shorts this afternoon?

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sarah,

I'll take box number two please...under the running shorts!:) Great pics, and always good to see the Aussie contingent represented.

Oz

will these do? or do you want the one of what was under my running shorts this afternoon?

The whole package

Hi Sarah,

The Lips are gorgeous, the tits are delectable, and the contents of the shorts look delicious. Have you thought of posting a pic of the whole package? I know I'd love to see more of you.

Back