Strap-on experiences

I've never given this much of a thought. It is neither a fantasy of mine, nor something I dislike. Sure, I've seen few femdom videos and pictures here and there, but the act of a female strap-on fucking a man didn't have much of an impact on me. Would I try it if my partner was into it? umm. Maybe I'd take one for the team, and grab my ankles. Who knows. :)

This is one of the best threads on literotica. Great reading for anyone interested in pegging. Keep the wonderful posts about your experiences coming people!

My girlfriend is a goddess and loves to bend me over and fuck my ass like a pro. Ironically enough, I actually took her virginity a few years ago when we started dating. I have always been very turned on by the thought of being fucked by a girl. Women are so sexy and perfectly shaped already, I love to give oral to women and just find the idea of femdom really sexy.

Not the painful stuff or bondage and all that, but I find females who are in charge and have no problem being on top to be a lot more sexy than the average girl who just lies back and expects everything to be done to her.

One night while we were making out, my gf began to grab my ass and grind her hips into me more than me humping her. She moved her way in between my thighs and spread them, getting herself into a missionary position. I was so surprised and so turned on at the same time, she began to grind her hips into me, spreading my legs even further and grinding her pussy into me. She whispered in my ear "you like this dont you" I moaned a yes back to her.

She grinned, "MMMMMMmmmmmmm, yea baby, is this what you want? It is isnt it? You want me to fuck you, dont you?" I was so turned on at that point that after I said yes, I could help but rip both of our clothes off and fuck her.

A few weeks later we had the place to ourselves and she texted me earlier in the day that she had a surprise for me that night. We met up and did our usual thing, we didnt waste any time getting into bed. We did our foreplay thing and stripped down to our underwear. Then she rolled on top of me and pinned my wrists back behind my head. She told me to stay like that and wait. She got up and grabbed an eye mask for me, and told me to put it on.

I did as she said, she came up to me and whispered in my ears to lay back and to take off the mask when she said to. I heard her rustling with something, and had gotten very eager with anticipation. After what seemed like forever I heard her coo to me "you can take it off now baby"

When I did I nearly came. My girlfriend was stroking a big 7 inch strap on and looking at me with the horniest look Ive ever seen. Without a word I got off the bed, walked over to her and kissed her. We made out, and then I dropped to my knees in front of her. Kissing my way down her soft neck, her perfect tits, her smooth stomach all the while I felt her strapon rubbing against my body.

I took her in my mouth and felt her knees shudder the first time I deep throated her. I sucked her cock like a horny slut and got it sopping wet before she took it out and pushed me onto the bed. She crawled up in-between my legs and we made out missionary style, grinding out cocks together as I massaged her ass and tits. She slipped it between my legs and began teasing my ass with it.

Then we rolled onto our sides and she fingered my ass, slowly working her way up to three fingers. Loosening me up for her sexy girlcock. She leaned in close to my ear, "you want me to fuck you? say it, I want to hear say that you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me so badly"

She rolled me on to my back, I spread my legs and looked her in the eyes and she slid into me. . . . .

Df7QJfC.jpg
pw8ow.jpg
tpppx.jpg

Great story, very sexy pictures!!!

My girlfriend is a goddess and loves to bend me over and fuck my ass like a pro. Ironically enough, I actually took her virginity a few years ago when we started dating. I have always been very turned on by the thought of being fucked by a girl. Women are so sexy and perfectly shaped already, I love to give oral to women and just find the idea of femdom really sexy.

Not the painful stuff or bondage and all that, but I find females who are in charge and have no problem being on top to be a lot more sexy than the average girl who just lies back and expects everything to be done to her.

One night while we were making out, my gf began to grab my ass and grind her hips into me more than me humping her. She moved her way in between my thighs and spread them, getting herself into a missionary position. I was so surprised and so turned on at the same time, she began to grind her hips into me, spreading my legs even further and grinding her pussy into me. She whispered in my ear "you like this dont you" I moaned a yes back to her.

She grinned, "MMMMMMmmmmmmm, yea baby, is this what you want? It is isnt it? You want me to fuck you, dont you?" I was so turned on at that point that after I said yes, I could help but rip both of our clothes off and fuck her.

A few weeks later we had the place to ourselves and she texted me earlier in the day that she had a surprise for me that night. We met up and did our usual thing, we didnt waste any time getting into bed. We did our foreplay thing and stripped down to our underwear. Then she rolled on top of me and pinned my wrists back behind my head. She told me to stay like that and wait. She got up and grabbed an eye mask for me, and told me to put it on.

I did as she said, she came up to me and whispered in my ears to lay back and to take off the mask when she said to. I heard her rustling with something, and had gotten very eager with anticipation. After what seemed like forever I heard her coo to me "you can take it off now baby"

When I did I nearly came. My girlfriend was stroking a big 7 inch strap on and looking at me with the horniest look Ive ever seen. Without a word I got off the bed, walked over to her and kissed her. We made out, and then I dropped to my knees in front of her. Kissing my way down her soft neck, her perfect tits, her smooth stomach all the while I felt her strapon rubbing against my body.

I took her in my mouth and felt her knees shudder the first time I deep throated her. I sucked her cock like a horny slut and got it sopping wet before she took it out and pushed me onto the bed. She crawled up in-between my legs and we made out missionary style, grinding out cocks together as I massaged her ass and tits. She slipped it between my legs and began teasing my ass with it.

Then we rolled onto our sides and she fingered my ass, slowly working her way up to three fingers. Loosening me up for her sexy girlcock. She leaned in close to my ear, "you want me to fuck you? say it, I want to hear say that you want me to fuck you."

She rolled me on to my back, I spread my legs and looked her in the eyes and she slid into me. . . . .

Df7QJfC.jpg
pw8ow.jpg
tpppx.jpg

purrfect...

Df7QJfC.jpg
pw8ow.jpg
tpppx.jpg

Hope to see more pictures from you two!

Umm so does that mean that you can fuck yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I could be with someone who wouldn't let me fuck them in the ass.

Trying it with an enema in them is a must...

My wife and I regularly use strap ons and also double ended dildos. We both like anal and have used toys on each other for years. Strap ons seemed like a natural progression and it was something she was very interested in. I am bi and needed no convincing. Now we have built up a collection of a few different strap ons and then we tried a double ended dildo and added two of those to our toy chest. Usually the strap ons are just used in regular sex but we also like to roleplay and the best feelings are when she is my mistress and puts nipple clamps on me and then spanks me before punishing me by taking me hard with her strap on. I love the feeling of being penetrated and she can make me cum without having to touch my cock. For my wife she enjoys the role reversal and feeling of dominance as well a the pleasure from fucking me.

My wife and I regularly use strap ons and also double ended dildos. We both like anal and have used toys on each other for years. Strap ons seemed like a natural progression and it was something she was very interested in. I am bi and needed no convincing. Now we have built up a collection of a few different strap ons and then we tried a double ended dildo and added two of those to our toy chest. Usually the strap ons are just used in regular sex but we also like to roleplay and the best feelings are when she is my mistress and puts nipple clamps on me and then spanks me before punishing me by taking me hard with her strap on. I love the feeling of being penetrated and she can make me cum without having to touch my cock. For my wife she enjoys the role reversal and feeling of dominance as well a the pleasure from fucking me.

Wow, you are very lucky to get this experience! I have been trying to get this for years with no success. Keep it up you two!

my gf just picked out some panties for me to wear for next time she wants to fuck me, and wants me to know it. I cant wait for when she decides she wants me to put them on. i wore some for her last weekend and she couldnt keep her hands off of my cute ass. she never knew id like wearing them until i was straddling her and grinding my ass into her pelvic thrusts while we talked dirty. the next day we were in a victorias secret, me buying her panties, along with her picking out a few for me to wear too. the look on the girls face when we checked out with multiple panties in our easy to guess diffrent sizes made me so horny. so did my girl grabbing my ass.

after going out to dinner last night i come home and relax with my girlfriend. earlier in the day she told me to put on her tight purple boyshorts and to wear them all day. i did, when i picked her up for dinner i surprised her with some flowers. she took me into her bedroom and gave me a big hug, I took her into my arms and we began to kiss.

she was really getting into it, running her hands all over my back, neck, and through my hair. grinding her hips into me as she moved her hands down to my hips and grabbed my ass. she undid my belt, then my jeans and pulled them down to make sure i was still wearing what she asked. "good" she said looking at my hardon forming, she grabbed my ass with a sexy dominant glare in her eye and then told me to get dressed.

we went out to eat, during our meal i excused myself and sexted her while i was away. she seemed happily surprised at how horny i was for her and replied with some choice naughty words of her own.

we returned home and i couldnt keep my hands off of her. we made out like teenagers for awhile. first with me on top of her, unable to contain myself. but gradually, she took control. rolling me onto my back and sliding inbetween my legs, i let out a shudder/moan as she began to grind herself into me. "you fucking love it when i do this dont you" she whispered into my ear.

I responded by moaning a yes and holding her hips even tighter. I looked up into her eyes and she had the sexiest, dirtiest smirk on her face. "you love it when you know how badly I want you to fuck me, dont you?" I asked her. "MMMMMMMMMMM" was all she said, but her thrusts into me became a lot more forceful. "You love taking control and fucking me dont you?" Even harder thrusting, "I never thought I'd like fucking you so much baby . . . . I love it."

"I do too" i said as we kissed for a shortwhile more. she got off of me and walked over to her closet. When she came out, she had her strapon in her hand and made sure i was paying full attention as i watched her slowly put it on. Our eyes were locked the entire time as she walked over to me and started to straddle me. "I know you wanna suck my cock baby" she said as she guided it for my face.

"mmmmmhhmmmm" was all i could say, i was hard as a rock, and instinctively opening my mouth. she slid it in and i saw her eyes roll back into her head as i started to blow her. she grabbed the back of my head by my hair as i slid my mouth up and down her cock. sliding my hands up her thighs, massaging her ass, teasinig her asshole, and playing with her perfect 32c breasts.

She continued to slide her strapon in and out of my mouth, teasing my mouth by slowly pulling it out and then sliding it back in. Pulling herself further away and sitting down, me following her, getting up from my back and onto all 4s. Not wanting to take her out of my mouth.

"lay down baby" she tells me, as I lay down on my back, letting her out of my mouth. She gives me a slight shove down onto my back. She grabs the lube and pours some onto her cock, slowly spreading it over her strapon. she gets in between my thighs, still slowly rubbing her cock. Looking down at me, she starts to rub my ass with her other hand. Slowly sliding a finger inside me, loosening me up, eventually adding a second finger. I arch my back to meet her, moaning in pleasure.

"you want it baby?" she asks me, I let out a soft, but firm yes and felt her shudder as I told her how badly I wanted to get fucked by my girlfriend. She rubbed the head of her dick on my asshole, teasing me as I kissed my way up her shoulder. Slowly covering her with my lips and tongue, working my way up to behind her ear, giving her the most sensual kisses I could.

She worked herself deeper and deeper inside me, fucking me missionary. Slowly at first, finding her groove, me matching her thrusts, wanting her even deeper inside me. Bucking my hips, and trying to get as much of her girlcock as I could. I started to tease her breasts, massaging her nipples and enjoying her wonderful handfuls, as she enjoyed fucking the shit out of her willing boyfriend.

She was getting more confident, and I could feel her getting closer and closer to being balls deep in me. I loved every second of it, and was moaning into her ear; telling her how fucking hot she was as she worked my ass. Her hands moved to my hips and she began to pound me even deeper. I wanted every bit of her inside of me; I grabbed her ass and pulled her even further into me. Soon I could feel her hips grinding up against my ass. She started to stroke my cock as I laid back and let her do whatever she wanted.

Shortly after that I told her to lie down on her back. I straddled her lap, grabbed her cock and guided it into myself. Soon I had all of her inside of me, riding her cock. She began to jerk me off as I started to slide up and down on her. She let go of my dick and slapped my ass, grabbed my waist with both hands and began to meet my up and down motion with some hip thrusts of her own. I leaned down and began to kiss her while I rode her cock. She grabbed my hair, slapped my ass, and told me that I loved getting fucked by her. I didnt disagree.

I broke our embrace and turned around, keeping her inside of me. Riding her reverse cowgirl, and giving her a great view of her strapon fucking my ass. She instantly put both of her hands on my ass, fucking me even harder than before. I could hear her moan, getting even more turned on as she fucked me like an eager horny slut.

She got so turned on by me riding her like that, that she got up. Pushed me down onto all 4s and fucked me doggy style. She was so into it than I ended up on my stomach with my ass in the air getting fucked harder than ever. her hands were locked on my hips and I was gettin fucked like a pro. her panties were soaked with how turned on she had gotten she told me as she kept on fucking me, slapping my ass and kissing my neck. All I could do was moan, grab the sheets and rub my cock.

After letting her fuck me a little longer, I couldnt take it anymore. I pushed her down onto the bed and returned the favor.

i am loving this thread.... i have so much fun with anal play, but solo. i would be in heaven if my girl brought out a strapon...

but how does one approach such a topic i wonder....

Been there, done that. Fantasizing about it is far more enjoyable than actually experiencing it. My girlfriend actually likes it, and owns a harness. Yet, we haven't done that in over a year. It is, quite literally, a pain in the ass.

Been there, done that. Fantasizing about it is far more enjoyable than actually experiencing it. My girlfriend actually likes it, and owns a harness. Yet, we haven't done that in over a year. It is, quite literally, a pain in the ass.

That's sad to know that your experience wasn't rewarding for you.

I'm beginning to think I'm a bit of a switch... sometimes dom, sometimes not. I've found strapon videos to be a big turn-on (and fantasies), but I'm not so sure about actually doing it. It would definitely have to be someone I have complete trust in. An experienced partner would probably be good, or at least one who really wanted to do it. Even so, any fantasy is more about a mutual thing - videos with lots of verbal degredation are a total turn-off... so maybe not a switch, just kinky. ;)

Back