I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT is smokin hot...thanks for a fine Friday night treat!

My pleasure........it's almost Sat night here - time to party!!!

Cant believe I'm the speed limit.

LOL - at least you're not 100 which is our speed limit!

Nice moves have a great time

I love dancing........will try to enjoy myself!

Hey there MP, what do I see in the reflection kinda leaping into the picture?

Man, you do get out a lot and enjoy your eroticism. Lucky you!

BrettJ in Canada

Brett - that's Georgie and her hubby filming!!!!

Well MP, I hope that you have an enjoyable weekend. It's early Saturday AM here. My plans for the weekend include writing and visiting mom (tonight) for dinner. As things have gone wonky here, I will likely be having my Thanksgiving dinner tonight and celebrating it alone next weekend.

I hope to post a lot of new LIT smut soon, so I hope there are horny readers out there.

BrettJ in Canada

To all the older men on this thread - dressed for erotic fancy dress ball - aged 49.
Keen to tease and dance!

rc%20pink%201_xvid.gif

Darlin! Your hubby is one lucky guy! You really do look more like 29!:devil:

And... Bring on all the heels and sexy outfits! :devil:

Quiet on LIT tonight. If someone doesn't show or something doesn't happen, might head to bed (for a nap, at least)

Been a wonky day and cold as - well, some of my exes (not naming names, Linda # 1)

BrettJ in Canada

Gotta love a woman with a wardrobe & heels.

Answered your PM, MP LOL

BrettJ in Canada

I suppose naturally, none of you ladies live in East Texas.:)

Over a day with no posts? Where has everyone gone?

Giving the thread a

BUMP

to see if anyone notices.

BrettJ in Canada

Of course people have noticed, Brett. We older guys can be quite observant, after all. ;)

I just remembered that one of my current SRP threads actually has a May-December theme. It's a thread I sort of like, because my writing partner and I have been cooperating to draw the tension out, and I think we've done pretty well, so far. Granted, it isn't quite a full page long, yet.

Anyone who enjoys reading older-younger fantasies is welcome to take a look: Shy girl comes back

I too love older men! It has been that way since my first sexual experience! From that day forward, the maturity and experience is a huge turn on to me! :D

Hey, What I used to do all night now takes me all night to do! DO I qualify?

I often wonder what you ladies do when you encounter an immature older man?

Yes, I'm kidding, but not all of us old men are old men. I have a lot of kid left in me. In my line of work, it pays to be silly and creative.

BrettJ in Canada

So, I have a slight problem with this. Not with liking older men, because I do. Its more with well, I raked to my mom about it. I take get opinion seriously, and she thought if someone was old enough to be my father then she didn't like that. But that's actually what I like. A lot. I love older men, especially the ones in their early thirties to late forties. But I'm scared to tell her that I do. Any advice for me?

So, I have a slight problem with this. Not with liking older men, because I do. Its more with well, I raked to my mom about it. I take get opinion seriously, and she thought if someone was old enough to be my father then she didn't like that. But that's actually what I like. A lot. I love older men, especially the ones in their early thirties to late forties. But I'm scared to tell her that I do. Any advice for me?

That's pretty gutsy to tell your mum you like older men , at least you tried to be more honest about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back