Weekly artistic challenge

tumblr_mszuj32IhE1sow60jo5_1280.jpg

I was always taught that the horizon should be level, however I think this photo works better with the slight tilt. It balances the diagonal of the rails.

I was always taught that the horizon should be level, however I think this photo works better with the slight tilt. It balances the diagonal of the rails.

Uggggh, my sweet passed on boyfriend use to say I couldn't take a straight picture. I had not even noticed! LOLOLOLOL

I'm not sure I have anything that I can post in the water category. I should have a couple more chances tomorrow or Saturday but they bar is pretty high!! I wont do a B&W until Sunday at earliest.

Great shots everyone!!

Gotta say that I'm so glad I'm not having to judge these. You all are amazing!:rose:

Lets do black and white!

I haven't taken a black & white photo since colour film became readily available. Oops showing my age lol

The forecast for this weekend is something the Three Witches in Macbeth might have made. In fact it looks like it might have started already. I'll see if I can come up with anything.

I haven't taken a black & white photo since colour film became readily available. Oops showing my age lol

The forecast for this weekend is something the Three Witches in Macbeth might have made. In fact it looks like it might have started already. I'll see if I can come up with anything.

Tis is why Mr. Oxford and I started this thread. Make us get up and out to take photos and stretch ourselves. I am still editing photos fro paying gigs, but will get try and get out and do it. Can I just submit the tree and fog one everyone likes? Lol

I love Macbeth and can not wait to see it!

Back