Ekserb

...so why the cockring? What does it feel like?

It's difficult to describe exactly how it feels other than to say it adds a novel sensation that I don't get every day. (Okay, sometimes I do get it every day, but mostly just a couple times a week.) Depending on how I'm wearing it, I may feel the tightness around the base of my cock and balls, or if I slide it down (as in the most recent photo) the weight swings and adds heft to the entire package.

I have owned a few cock rings over the years, but this one is the only one I wear anymore. It's the heaviest and the highest quality, being a very thick and wide band of polished stainless steel. The chrome finish on cheaper steel rings can irritate the skin and they are usually narrower also, so they tend to dig in if they aren't carefully sized. This one is almost 3/4" wide with a 1-7/8" inside diameter, so it's very comfortable for me to wear for hours at a time. Especially while wearing a kilt. With jeans or shorts, it can become mildly annoying after an hour or so.

Plus, it's fun to know I'm wearing something on my cock that no one else knows about. Unless they know me well, then it's kind of a given. :)

All the latest additions are wonderful! What a deliciously curvy body Dailyn has, just gorgeous!!!

All the latest additions are wonderful! What a deliciously curvy body Dailyn has, just gorgeous!!!

Thank you, Talikat. I'll be sure to post more of her when I get the chance. I have many hundreds of images of her in my library.

I just discovered you

and I must say... oh my! gorgeous photos... gorgeous male figure =)

you seem to be... well, quite beautifully endowed.

thank you for your thread.

and I must say... oh my! gorgeous photos... gorgeous male figure =)

you seem to be... well, quite beautifully endowed.

thank you for your thread.

I humbly thank you for the compliments. My girlfriend seems to agree with the latter assessment. :)

For talikat. :)

Dailyn, South Beach
PICT8341-XL.jpg

This was made before I bought my studio strobe lights. I used a light stand to hold a 36" round white reflector and pointed a small off-camera flash up at it from the floor. I always thought it looked like a really large moon in the corner of the shot.

i-994grbw-XL.jpg

This was a mistake. :)

I had set the camera to take a photo every thirty seconds (a handy feature known as an intervalometer) and between shots realized I had forgotten something off the set. As I was walking back into the frame, the camera snapped this image. At the time, I dismissed it as a lost frame (no big deal—it happens), but when I was editing the day's photos, I found this little gem and worked it up. It's my favorite from the session.

PICT9616-XL.jpg

:kiss: I'm speechless. Oh my, I love, love, LOVE that last picture :heart: And yes, you have an amazing body :heart:

:kiss: I'm speechless. Oh my, I love, love, LOVE that last picture :heart: And yes, you have an amazing body :heart:

Thank you!

To be honest, I use poses, camera angles, and lighting to make myself look better. Tricks of the trade, you know. ;)

This was a mistake. :)

I had set the camera to take a photo every thirty seconds (a handy feature known as an intervalometer) and between shots realized I had forgotten something off the set. As I was walking back into the frame, the camera snapped this image. At the time, I dismissed it as a lost frame (no big deal—it happens), but when I was editing the day's photos, I found this little gem and worked it up. It's my favorite from the session.

PICT9616-XL.jpg

Best mistake ever!!! Lol

Hi Ekserb! Just passing through... good to know that you're still around. :) Great pics, as always. Keep cool. ;)

Hi Ekserb! Just passing through... good to know that you're still around. :) Great pics, as always. Keep cool. ;)

Thank you very much, Shai! Long time no see.

I was gone for a bit, but back now. For how long, no one knows. :)

Thank you very much, Shai! Long time no see.

I was gone for a bit, but back now. For how long, no one knows. :)

Yeah long time. :) I haven't been here much either. Been busy with life. ;) Good to bump into you. Cheers and hope you're enjoying the last few days of summer!

Yeah long time. :) I haven't been here much either. Been busy with life. ;) Good to bump into you. Cheers and hope you're enjoying the last few days of summer!

Thanks! I hope the same for you! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Back