Ekserb

She is so sexy!
How well do you know her :devil:

My girlfriend and I met her and her husband at a few swinger's parties, but that was the extent of our relationship. It's just as well—she smokes like a fiend and I can't stand smokers.

I may have mentioned that I'm active in the local art show scene, with the city hosting a monthly Art Walk in the downtown area during the nine months of the year when it isn't 100 degrees in central Florida.

I recently decided to try my hand at something a little more prestigious, so I entered my work in a juried selection process for the Ocala Arts Festival in October and found out the other day that I was accepted to show my photography during the two-day event. :D

This will be the biggest show I've ever attended and my work will be seen by over 50,000 attendees. I'm very excited, but being in the show means I will have to display my work a little more professionally than I have in the past. I hunted up some Gridwall panels from a store that was closing one of their locations and had the various-sized pieces welded together to make twelve six-foot-tall panels. I set up a temporary booth in the front yard and took a picture as part of the jury process for the show.

i-6mqXkzp-XL.jpg

This is actually a Photochop composition of four photos as I don't yet have enough framed prints to fill the booth, so I took four shots with my existing prints hanging in different spots, then combined the images into one and inserted some new prints into the frames. Apparently, it was good enough to fool the judges.

So, if anyone is going to be passing through north-central Florida in the end of October, please make plans to come to the Ocala Arts Festival in beautiful and historic downtown Ocala. And be sure to say hello!

Last edited:
For the guys: A photo of a model I worked with a few times in Miami.

Diana, Miami
PICT3097-X2.jpg

I added a photo of the gator with a damselfly on his forehead. :)

The forest is nice, if a bit hot this time of year. Very green and lush and all the lakes are full of water. Lots of great places to skinny dip.

I'd be scared of the gator, but he is kinda cute.

Finally I was able to go through your thread.. You are one talented photographer my good Ser (and a very sexy model, if I may say so :kiss:). I love the honesty and subtleness of your pictures and the fact that you don't do photoshoots only with size zero -girls :heart: Waiting to see much more of your work (and.. ahem.. videos.. *blushes* )

Finally I was able to go through your thread.. You are one talented photographer my good Ser (and a very sexy model, if I may say so :kiss:). I love the honesty and subtleness of your pictures and the fact that you don't do photoshoots only with size zero -girls :heart: Waiting to see much more of your work (and.. ahem.. videos.. *blushes* )

Thank you, new fan!

I'll admit there are already more images on this thread than I had planned to share at this point, but I'm happy that everyone seems to like them. I'll do my best to continue sharing my best photos (and videos). :)

After I posted the last photo of Diana, I decided that another one made during the same photo shoot could use a new treatment.

Diana, Miami
PICT3134-XL.jpg

The black and white conversion software I use makes it difficult to create the same exact image more than once; every conversion will be slightly different unless you save the process, and even then there are some tweaks that are not saved.

Ansel Adams said that the [film] negative is the score, but the print is the performance. While the negative remains the same from one print to the next, each print carries the emotions of the photographer when the print was made.

I like that my software forces me to make a slightly different conversion with every new attempt. I have noticed that I tend to make a lot of dark final images at times, and at other times the process turns out brighter photos. I suppose my emotional state at the time has a lot to do with that.

Or ... it could be that I'm a hack with no real control over what I do. :)

And another for the horny perverts among you. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Krista, Miami
i-LCNGxp6-XL.jpg

Today's photo is just a simple torso shot.

I read a while back about this pose, called contrapposto. The body's weight is shifted to one leg while the other relaxes at the knee. The weighted hip is higher than the other side and the shoulders are opposed with the lower shoulder over the weighted hip. This pose has been used for centuries by painters and sculptors—see Michelangelo's David for a famous example.

Any male Litsters would do well to try this pose. (I would recommend it to the girls, too, but everyone knows the guys only want to see your tits and ass.)

Ekserb's contrapposto

I think a lot of photographer begin with landscapes as a subject because you can take a picture of a field or mountain without having to ask its permission first. ;)

This is from two years ago, during a trip to Asheville, North Carolina. The western end of the state is filled with picturesque waterfalls, and this is one of the most famous:

Looking Glass Falls, North Carolina, July 2011
DSC02539-XL.jpg

This area is only a mile from my home. It's also the setting I used for the recently shared kilt photos:

Oak tree on Deer Track Trail, Silver Springs Conservation Area, Ocala, May 2012
2012-05-17-60-XL.jpg

Last ones for the night, a couple pictures of my hometown, Miami.

I had to move from there when I was laid off from [a major telecommunications company] in 2010. I sometimes miss the action and access afforded by a large city, but I never miss the traffic. There could be traffic jams at any hour of the day, and rush hour easily lasted three or four hours every day. Great beaches and beautiful models, but a lot to be desired in almost every other way.

Brickell business district at night, Miami, May 2011
DSC00225-XL.jpg

Espirito Santo Plaza, Miami, May 2011
DSC00257-XL.jpg

I met Dailyn through Facebook. She is friends with one of the professional models I had worked with and commented on some photos I had made of the friend. I stalked her profile and found that she had done one photo shoot with some guy calling himself a photographer, but the images were horrible and weren't very flattering, but I could see a lot of potential in her.

She jumped at the chance to work with me and we met the first time on South Beach. (I've shared already one photo from that event.) After that time, we must have worked together five or six times, either at my studio or somewhere around Miami.

I love working with her because she is so comfortable being in front of the camera and we have a great professional relationship. I never have to plead with her to try a pose and I never feel weird asking her to do something sexy. I ask, she does. Magic happens.

She also just happens to be really easy on the eyes:

Dailyn, Miami
PICT0611-XL.jpg

Dailyn, Virginia Key Beach
DSC09313-XL.jpg

DSC09326-XL.jpg

Dailyn, Miami
PICT7170-XL.jpg

I met Dailyn through Facebook. She is friends with one of the professional models I had worked with and commented on some photos I had made of the friend. I stalked her profile and found that she had done one photo shoot with some guy calling himself a photographer, but the images were horrible and weren't very flattering, but I could see a lot of potential in her.

She jumped at the chance to work with me and we met the first time on South Beach. (I've shared already one photo from that event.) After that time, we must have worked together five or six times, either at my studio or somewhere around Miami.

I love working with her because she is so comfortable being in front of the camera and we have a great professional relationship. I never have to plead with her to try a pose and I never feel weird asking her to do something sexy. I ask, she does. Magic happens.

Dailyn, Miami
PICT0611-XL.jpg

DSC09313-XL.jpg

DSC09326-XL.jpg

Dailyn, Miami
PICT7170-XL.jpg

She is gorgeous! Love the hair!!

She is gorgeous! Love the hair!!

Get this: She's really a blond. I've seen older photos of her before she dyed it and it was so different! Totally looks like another person. I have asked he to pose for me with it natural, but it would take so long to grow out that she'd have to bleach it in the short term and I didn't want her to go through that. I'm hopeful that one day I'll see her again and it will be all natural (but I'm not holding my breath).

I just realized it's been almost twenty-three hours since I last posted a picture of my cock. I'm sorry.

Ekserb on the sofa

Last edited:
Like I told you when I first saw your cock, and it keeps getting more and more true each freakin' time - "You and I can never meet". But let me know when you're headed my way... (just in case I changed my mind).

Jesus Christ.

Somewhere in the southwest, right? I'll be sure to let you know. :)

She is seriously fucking beautiful.

She is seriously fucking beautiful.

And I love that she knows she's attractive, but she doesn't use her looks to get any favors. She likes the attention she gets and doesn't shoot daggers at men who whistle or stare, but she's always been friendly and sweet to me.

And look at that ass! :)

DSC09284-XL.jpg

Back