finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we could arrange some crowd-funding from us loyal followers if you promised to give us more shots like this...

attachment.php

best view in the house!!

Who needs undies?

a white tee shirt and cotton panties and pretty damn sexy, especially if you get excited :devil:

"Who needs undies?"

When I read that line I thought that you were thinking what I was thinking - I would like to see that same pose without any undies or anything else!
attachment.php

Very nice. Nipples are whispering to me!! It is funny--I als find it alluring to imaging posting pictures here. I would, but I am a guy. Why would anyone (women) want to look at pics of guys. So I wont, but I totally understand the giddieness--like wallking nude on a nature trail, hoping not to get caught, at the same time that you kinda hope you do....

Purple is my favourite colour and I thought I would share this little set with you too! Seems many of you like the green outfit as much is me, what about this purple one? It is silky fabric to touch which I love!

It really is too bad lingerie is kept so hidden, it can be so fun, playful, sexy, erotic, and some is darn right intoxicating!

Attachments

• Purple Print 1.jpg
    Purple Print 1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 743
  • Purple Print 2.jpg
    Purple Print 2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 707
  • Purple Print 3.jpg
    Purple Print 3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,587
  • Purple Print 4.jpg
    Purple Print 4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 984
Purple is my favourite colour and I thought I would share this little set with you too! Seems many of you like the green outfit as much is me, what about this purple one? It is silky fabric to touch which I love!

It really is too bad lingerie is kept so hidden, it can be so fun, playful, sexy, erotic, and some is darn right intoxicating!

You gorgeous are intoxicating! Without you lingerie is just underwear!

you know... there's something attractive about you that goes beyond the physical.

I'm not the most social individual but if you were to call me up and be all like "HEY! LET'S CHECK OUT THE FARMERS MARKET! and then this little boutique I have no real reason to check out other then the fact that I want to! and then... the park!... FOR ICE CREAM!" I'd be like... "Okay."

attachment.php

You are damn intoxicating. (oh, and that lingerie is as well.)

Hopefully there are more pictures of the matching panties.
attachment.php

the Ssssweet simmer of a warm sultry Smile as you enjoy being wrapped in the fine lingerie .... and soooo enjoy the caress of the material ...

and unwrapped to sssstunn and captivate !!!

:):)

you in or out of that purple one would be great

Purple leopard print looks delightful on you. It'd look better on my floor though

I really wish I was between your boobs and that wall! :devil:

My, my, but how you DO work the sexy underthings! I agree that lingerie can be fun and playful; maybe we should open a Lingerie Lodge somewhere, where girls and boys can come and enjoy themselves in their sexy underclothes. (Too bad, though, that there isn't much in the way of sexy underwear for men. I'm sometimes envious of the selection you ladies have when it comes to that.)

madonna has absolutely no problem wearing her underwear on the outside. imagine that... of course, madonna also had no problem going to church in an overcoat. that's it. just an overcoat... and her best friend also...

Love them both equally...and what's inside 'em even more!!!!

Nothing to say.....you leave me Speechless:kiss::rose:

You are gorgeous. I truly hope you realize that. :rose:

OMG! I loveeeee animal print! You have the cutest lingerie. You'll have to model it for me when I visit! ;)

Slurple ... tasty.

These pics are exactly what my dreams look like. My wet dreams. Damn you're fucking hot!!!

attachment.php

You know you always leave me speechless with these types of photos, because they contain my 2 favorite things about you. Your gorgeous breasts and your magnificent smile! Thank you:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back