Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you all blow my mind, lovebugs.

Oh, what a good camera, soft lighting and a good angle can do! Honestly, IRL you'd walk right past me in the grocery store and not even so much as blink. *That's* how much I blend in, in my everyday life.

Of course, maybe if I walked around in nothing but a lace black shawl, someone might notice.... especially in the frozen foods section!

Hope you're all having a good week, and one of you have the lucky winning powerball ticket! :kiss:

There is nothing "everyday" about you! Of course in your disguise as mild mannered Kay Kent you fool many. We of course know you as SuperShy - who "fight a never ending battle against limp dicks" and so on!
Thanks for more great pics ! :catroar:

Oh, what a good camera, soft lighting and a good angle can do! Honestly, IRL you'd walk right past me in the grocery store and not even so much as blink. *That's* how much I blend in, in my everyday life.

Of course, maybe if I walked around in nothing but a lace black shawl, someone might notice.... especially in the frozen foods section!

Hope you're all having a good week, and one of you have the lucky winning powerball ticket! :kiss:

Like #15

Last edited:

You are a very pretty lady - even dressed conservatively you would attract attention

Blame the lighting, the camera and the shawl all you want. The pics are hot because of YOU!!! I somehow doubt you blend in anywhere this side of the Playboy Mansion. Sexy lady.....Very sexy lady. :kiss:

You do yourself an injustice :kiss:
#15 is very hot :devil:

Hmmmm...

Yeah, I'd walk by you in the store - undressing you with my eyes as you walk toward me and then I'd steal a glance after you walked past. Wondering - does she.....; does she like to......; does she want to be.... ;). Thanks for sharing babe.... Have a great weekend.

Notice you in the store? Hmmm Yes!!!!

Second pic needs to have your hand replaced with my mouth. Love the third pic such a sexy sensuous lady. Have a great day.

You're selling yourself short. I may walk straight past you in the grocery store, but that would be because Mrs DYK would be with me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be sneaking a look whenever I could.
I think you have lovely eyes. That always draws me in. Your mouth, chin and cheeks are delightful so I would always look. Of course wearing only a shawl is sure to have an effect.

Hey you :kiss::kiss: Hope all is well. I don't think either of us knows where this may go... but that's all part of the fun!

Lust away!

Awwww, why thank you seamus! Yeah, it's summer and I glow in the dark like that all year long!

Wow. What can I say to *that*? You're much too kind. Thank you :kiss:

...and shout. Twist and shout. Maybe less a shout, and more a cross between a moan and a scream... is there a word for that? ;) (thank you for your kind words)

I am not so good at sharing ~ but if you ask the neighbors, I'm sure they heard it all....

They worked incredibly well, thanks!

Thank you, and yes it was.

No, I don't think you've ever mentioned it ;) Thank you.

That made me laugh right out loud! I'm baaaaaaaaack.....

Now, a shy girl needs to leave *something* to the imagination, although I do think the shawl series will give you at least a glimpse or two.... :devil:

Yesssssss! We don't like the neighbor on that side of the house anyways. The louder, the better!

Hey there! Welcome back! Thank you :kiss:

I love how you kinda, sorta post on my thread ~ you make me smile, hockeefan!

Drop the shawl :eek: What would be left to tease with? :cattail:
All the better my beauty , I can find you in the dark and spare a candle !

Love the new pics. I bet we would recognize you in the store.

You are amazing.
You're sweet. Thank you.

Wow super shy ...you shouldn't be your stunning baby
Awwww, thank you :kiss:

Any time you want to walk past me in the grocery store in nothing but a lace shawl, by all means, I'll stare you up and down.

In private I'd give you more than a stare.
Let's just skip the grocery store, ok? :devil:

There is nothing "everyday" about you! Of course in your disguise as mild mannered Kay Kent you fool many. We of course know you as SuperShy - who "fight a never ending battle against limp dicks" and so on!
Thanks for more great pics !
OMG, I laughed when I read this. Lit needs to program in a "like" button! Come over here and give me a kiss

#15 made me spurt a mess!! Want your charms glazed?
Better than Krispy Kreme. :cattail:

You are a very pretty lady - even dressed conservatively you would attract attention
Thank you.

Blame the lighting, the camera and the shawl all you want. The pics are hot because of YOU!!! I somehow doubt you blend in anywhere this side of the Playboy Mansion. Sexy lady.....Very sexy lady.
Thank you sweet:heart:

You're welcome:
Hope you're getting ready for your weekend and have plans to spoil yourself in some way
Yes, have plans with friends this weekend ~ yayyyy

You do yourself an injustice
#15 is very hot
Thank you :kiss:

Beside myself really! Wow!
Thank you

Yeah, I'd walk by you in the store - undressing you with my eyes as you walk toward me and then I'd steal a glance after you walked past. Wondering - does she.....; does she like to......; does she want to be.... . Thanks for sharing babe.... Have a great weekend.
And, me? I'd just :eek: Have a good weekend, hockeefan :kiss:

Second pic needs to have your hand replaced with my mouth. Love the third pic such a sexy sensuous lady. Have a great day.
Mmmm, why yes it does.... what are we waiting for?

the new pics are delicious! Your nipples look so perky and inviting to be sucked licked and bitten. I hope your mini lit vacation was a great one. :
Thank you ~ sending you :kiss:s

You're selling yourself short. I may walk straight past you in the grocery store, but that would be because Mrs DYK would be with me. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be sneaking a look whenever I could.
I think you have lovely eyes. That always draws me in. Your mouth, chin and cheeks are delightful so I would always look. Of course wearing only a shawl is sure to have an effect.
Thank you, DYK. I tend to hide from attention IRL, and here it can be a bit... overwhelming, and yet I'm having so much fun! :kiss:

All the better my beauty , I can find you in the dark and spare a candle !
Thank you, my dear!

Love the new pics. I bet we would recognize you in the store.
That would be awkward, wouldn't it? I'd be picking up a cantaloupe and hear "Hey Supershy!" Just so you know, I might blush, but I will pretend like I didn't hear.... :cattail:

Good Morning!

Hey there my lovebugs! I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and a little bit of quiet.

Thank you all for your kind words ~ they do make me :eek: as much as they make me smile.

In real life I mostly blend in; attention makes me very nervous and uncomfortable, truth be told. This whole Lit journey has been much an exercise in self-acceptance, but also in being able to accept what others think/say, even if I don't see it/ understand it.

Of course, I also want to have fun along the way...

A weekend having my way with you just might be more satisfying than a Powerball win....

You never fail to deliver a sexy set of pics. Each time I ask myself can she get any hotter, and the next pics answer a resounding YES! I'd love to see if you taste as good as you look. Of course it would take me hours to decide. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back