What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back and read the fucking question I asked you.

First you wanted to compare to a month ago. When that showed growth, you changed it to May 28th. Because somehow you think pointing to a record high Dow under Obama the other day says something negative about him.

What exactly is your point here? That it's a bad thing the DOW set an all-time high a couple weeks ago?

And what happened to you asking about the Dow today versus a month ago? Where did that talking point go? :confused:

Last edited:
Here is my original question liar:

"How much has the DOW lost over the last month or so?"

Pretty damn simple question and you come back with a bullshit 69 points, when in fact it's down hundreds since the 28th of May.

Here is my second question:

I'm not sure if you're just having trouble with dates and times, or if you're unintentionally stupid... but may 28th was about 2 weeks ago, not a month ago, or are you going to get into semantics about what "or so" means?

:rolleyes:

Here is my original question liar:

"How much has the DOW lost over the last month or so?"

Pretty damn simple question and you come back with a bullshit 69 points, when in fact it's down hundreds since the 28th of May.

Here is my second question:

"Oh really? In May it was just under 15,500, no?"

You never answered. Instead you come up with the 2 billion bullshit.:rolleyes:

You're cherry picking a recent high-water mark from a couple weeks ago and insisting it's indicative of some sort of trend. How about if we look at the Dow over Obama's entire presidency rather than a date you manipulated?

Dow the day before Obama took office: 8077
Dow today :15,176
Total gain under Obama: 7,099 points or +88%.

You somehow found it within you to to ignore a +88% gain in favor of a -1.5% micro-decline from a recent cherry picked date. This is how we know you're a reality denier. And it's also how we know you're a poor-as-shit gold investor trying to console himself after realizing his standard of living during retirement is going to be about four notches lower than expected.

Sucks.

Last edited:
so

we have the NO! NOTHINGS!

IREEMASSHOLE, and MO CURRY and ROBBY BOWINGSOUTH and DICK Mr Integrity, DAILY

all SCREECHING

MY DICK IS 9 INCHES

IT ISNT $2 BILLION

ITS NOT 34 SHIPS

Well..............HOW MANY SHIPS? HOW MUCH DID IT COST? YOU MUST KNOW, CAUSE YOU SAY THE NUMBERS AINT RIGHT

so

we have the NO! NOTHINGS!

IREEMASSHOLE, and MO CURRY and ROBBY BOWINGSOUTH and DICK Mr Integrity, DAILY

all SCREECHING

MY DICK IS 9 INCHES

IT ISNT $2 BILLION

ITS NOT 34 SHIPS

Well..............HOW MANY SHIPS? HOW MUCH DID IT COST? YOU MUST KNOW, CAUSE YOU SAY THE NUMBERS AINT RIGHT

9.5 inches.

Congress appropriates money for presidential activities such as White House trips. If you think too much is appropriated then you should contact House Appropriations Committee chair Hal Rogers (R-KY).

https://halrogers.house.gov/contact/contactform.htm

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! The NUMBERS lie......The Obama ECONOMY is awesome

SEE? QUESTOR.

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) - Industrial production was unchanged in May, the second straight weak monthly report, the Federal Reserve said Friday. The flat reading was below economists' forecasts of a 0.1% gain. April's production was revised slightly higher to a drop of 0.4% from the initial estimate of a 0.5% drop. Output at factories alone increased 0.1% in May after two straight monthly declines. The sector has seen little growth since the turn of the year, the Fed said. Auto-related production rose 0.7% in May after a 0.4% drop in the prior month. Excluding the auto sector, output was unchanged. Over the past year, industrial output has risen 1.6%. Capacity utilization - a gauge of slack in the economy - fell to 77.6% in May from 77.8% in April, below the average of 80.2% from 1972-2012.

I asked a question, you came back with bullshit about India and your dick length. Non-responsive.:rolleyes:

You asked how much the stock market has fallen in the past month and I showed you that it's risen. You didn't like that fact so you pulled May 28th out of your ass and pretended like you never asked your original question.

But all you ended up doing it showing that the Dow recently reached a record-shattering high under this administration. I'm not sure what you think you're proving here.

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) - Industrial production was unchanged in May, the second straight weak monthly report, the Federal Reserve said Friday. The flat reading was below economists' forecasts of a 0.1% gain. April's production was revised slightly higher to a drop of 0.4% from the initial estimate of a 0.5% drop. Output at factories alone increased 0.1% in May after two straight monthly declines. The sector has seen little growth since the turn of the year, the Fed said. Auto-related production rose 0.7% in May after a 0.4% drop in the prior month. Excluding the auto sector, output was unchanged. Over the past year, industrial output has risen 1.6%. Capacity utilization - a gauge of slack in the economy - fell to 77.6% in May from 77.8% in April, below the average of 80.2% from 1972-2012.

Why exclude the auto sector? Autos are the biggest single consumer purchase made by most... consumers. The average age of cars on the road now is about 7 years. And that sector is one of the largest employers.

Are you saying that industrial production is a bell-weather for the economy? If so, can I interest you in some bell-bottom jeans and a mood ring?

Why exclude the auto sector?

Hmm, the auto sector.

GM stock has risen from $18.80 to $34.50 and is now above it's IPO price. The RW characters here who used to give constant updates on the GM stock ticker are silent on the issue now for some reason.

Hiding.

Quiet.

Pretending like they never said anything.

Wrong on yet another prediction of Doom and Gloom.

Why exclude the auto sector? Autos are the biggest single consumer purchase made by most... consumers. The average age of cars on the road now is about 7 years. And that sector is one of the largest employers.

Are you saying that industrial production is a bell-weather for the economy? If so, can I interest you in some bell-bottom jeans and a mood ring?

I just POSTED

Market Watch news

Ask them

The point was, that within that month it went from a high of 15409 to where it was yesterday, more than your fucked up 69 points. :rolleyes:

In two weeks the Dow has receded about 1.5% from another one of its record-shattering highs. So what's your point? If there's not a new market record set every few hours under Obama it's a sign of... what?

MERCURY!

Congrats, you are going on IGGY for a while

For being a coward, and not answering questions

YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY!

Bye for NOW

They must not have called J Sav

He musta been with Pud Puller, Raoul when they called

U.S. consumer-sentiment gauge below economists' forecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back