What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me any specific "predictions" that failed, or shut up.

Did you predict that the Dow would surge to record highs under Obama? Or did you predict that Wall Street would react badly a Maoist president who used the government to take over 1/6th of the economy?

Just sayin':

The Fox News Channel continues to obliterate the competition, not just among its cable news competitors, but in all cable.
Out of the 94 cable channel measured by Nielsen, Fox News was ranked third in what is known as "total day" and in primetime last week. Only TNT and the USA Network had more viewers.
In total day, Fox averaged 2.10 million viewers; primetime viewers average 1.34 million. In both categories, Fox handily beat CNN, MSNBC, and Headline News combined.
CNN: 506K, 389K
MSNBC: 496K, 382K
HLN: 559K, 459K
In total day; CNN placed 29th, MSNBC 33rd, HLN 22nd.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...3rd?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Fox News is the most entertaining news network. Nobody is disputing that. But not even you can call it even remotely Fair & Balanced with a straight face.

You say I made predictions and now you're asking me if I made them.:rolleyes:

Show me the specific predictions.

Shit dude, I'm sorry. You never expected anything else other than record high profits and market highs under Obama. Is that an accurate statement?

Vette, your sell off is at -0.32% right now. Just sayin'.

You say I made predictions and now you're asking me if I made them.:rolleyes:

Show me the specific predictions.

So you never compared the US economy to Greece or predicted that Obama would make the US like Greece?

Last edited:
Democrat governance fails:

Texas, Red States Beat Blue States On Jobs, Growth
By JOHN MERLINE, INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
Posted 08:02 AM ET

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/052313-65...blue-states-on-economy-jobs.htm#ixzz2U7vSb6nJ
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Setting aside the fact that all those red states except one have a microscopic population and are getting growth largely off of natural resources that other states don't have, poverty rates strongly correlate with being a red state as well. I posted census data recently that proves it - the correlation is tremendously strong. Lack of health care, lack of education, and high STD rates also correlate with being a red state.

I suspect the next coming months will see Greece fully fall, Italy, Spain, and Portugal soon after. The Euro is on the way out. Save my post and let's revisit in a few months.

Per your request I would like to take a moment to review your economic prediction that as of 10-27-2011 "in the next few months" Greece, Italy, Spain, and Portugal will fall. Let's review this item by item.

Greece - Did not fall
Italy - Did not fall
Spain - Did not fall
Portugal - Did not fall

You're 0-for-4 even though I gave you four times the time frame you asked for.

Setting aside the fact that all those red states except one have a microscopic population and are getting growth largely off of natural resources that other states don't have, poverty rates strongly correlate with being a red state as well. I posted census data recently that proves it - the correlation is tremendously strong. Lack of health care, lack of education, and high STD rates also correlate with being a red state.

*points and laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back