The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. :rose:

Ah thank you, I could use another cup. You were right, I did manage to screw up my sleep schedule again. :eek:

If I'm still allowed to come along, how about I promise to be on my best...naughty...behavior. Better? :devil:
Well, if Naoko and shea are willing and you DO join the three of us, I hope you've been taking your vitamins. ;)

Did I see Coffee?
Oh goody; I'd love one thanks. Will you or do I?

Well, my Doctor (the evil queen of numbers) seems pleased with my progress, which is always a good sign.

It really is Good To Be Alive
*pours coffee* For you, I'll pour. :)

I'm glad to hear your doctor is happy with your latest numbers. :) Sometimes it feels as if nothing is happening, so yay you! Here's hoping your progress continues over the summer.

Well, if Naoko and shea are willing and you DO join the three of us, I hope you've been taking your vitamins. ;)

*pours coffee* For you, I'll pour. :)

I'm glad to hear your doctor is happy with your latest numbers. :) Sometimes it feels as if nothing is happening, so yay you! Here's hoping your progress continues over the summer.

Thank you.
It's strange how progress comes in bursts. Nothing for a month or three then Wham!; improvement.
Thank You, God.
:)

Did I see Coffee?
Oh goody; I'd love one thanks. Will you or do I?

Well, my Doctor (the evil queen of numbers) seems pleased with my progress, which is always a good sign.

It really is Good To Be Alive

Fantastic, HP. We are so glad to have you still alive! Well done for taking such good care of yourself and heeding the early warnings of the medics. The Outlaws are all rubbish at taking a small amount of exercise and eating less crisps and cakes, it's quite upsetting to see them needlessly sinking into poor health, so I am especially impressed with how good you've been.

LOL, it will probably have to be tomorrow then! Half term next week, when I can devote myself to little pests, er I mean delightful piglets other people bring round to infest my piglet with little pests.

HP, surely you could come? I'm sure it's on near you.
:rose:

Fantastic, HP. We are so glad to have you still alive! Well done for taking such good care of yourself and heeding the early warnings of the medics. The Outlaws are all rubbish at taking a small amount of exercise and eating less crisps and cakes, it's quite upsetting to see them needlessly sinking into poor health, so I am especially impressed with how good you've been.

LOL, it will probably have to be tomorrow then! Half term next week, when I can devote myself to little pests, er I mean delightful piglets other people bring round to infest my piglet with little pests.

Can I wait 'til it's on DVD ?
or on TV ?

what is it, anyway?

Thank you.
It's strange how progress comes in bursts. Nothing for a month or three then Wham!; improvement.
Thank You, God.
:)
Yeah, that sounds about right. Just keep letting us encourage you through the slower times.

I've got a dentist appt in the afternoon, but I can join up after that. :D

We're seeing the new Star Trek movie, HP.

Let's do it! We will all see if we can go at some point tomorrow and then we can post cryptic non-spoiler comments about it with TGP, LOL.

I'm just going to leave these here for John, la la la. :devil:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo1194.jpg
    Photo1194.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 50
:( Duff news on the virtual Star Trek date. I can't find a viewing that would allow me to get back in time for Piglet collection. I already invited some other piglet round for tea, so I can't offload Piglet onto another mommy mom.

I think we should seriously do a virtual cinema date and I will organise it properly next time! but I am gutted not to get to see Star Trek with you guys. Will probably have to go with the Swiss Army wife now - and she wants to take her piglets along to see it. Urggh, Star Trek Into Darkness with piglets, no no no.

Many apologies for being so crap about this. I was too diffident! couldn't quite believe you guys would be willing to come with me *shuffles feet and blushes shyly* (believe that I'm blushing and you'll believe anything! ;))

Seriously, I wasn't quite sure people were into it. I see Bad Teacher 2 might be coming out. That could be a good one? :devil:

That's okay, Naoko. Tomorrow isn't the best for me either. I'm sure we can find another date to see our movie. :) I agree that it's best seen without piglets.

Bad Teacher 2? Really? I'll pass on that one.

Same, I'll be too busy getting yelled at about computer issues. :( Perhaps Friday or the weekend. Then I can be on my not so best behavior with you all. :devil: That pic was mean, Naoko.:rolleyes:

I can't go tomorrow, either! It's my littlest kidlet's last day of preschool *sniff* and there is a party in the evening.

So ... either we all see it when we can and then have a virtual date to talk about it, or we pick a different movie later on to try to see on the same day. Or both! There are so many scifi movies coming out this summer I can barely contain myself. Check out the trailer for Europa Report! "Shoestring"" budge and it looks really good!

Let's do it! We will all see if we can go at some point tomorrow and then we can post cryptic non-spoiler comments about it with TGP, LOL.

attachment.php

Funny, Oreos are the cookies I usually buy for my kids because I don't really like them ....

Same, I'll be too busy getting yelled at about computer issues. :( Perhaps Friday or the weekend. Then I can be on my not so best behavior with you all. :devil: That pic was mean, Naoko.:rolleyes:
Why would anyone be yelling at you about computer issues? That's wrong.

Yes, it was a mean picture. :(

I can't go tomorrow, either! It's my littlest kidlet's last day of preschool *sniff* and there is a party in the evening.

So ... either we all see it when we can and then have a virtual date to talk about it, or we pick a different movie later on to try to see on the same day. Or both! There are so many scifi movies coming out this summer I can barely contain myself. Check out the trailer for Europa Report! "Shoestring"" budge and it looks really good!
Oh, last day of pre-school is important! I'm sure we'll manage to figure something out for our virtual movie date.

Good Morning Nakeds. A lovely cool morning here, perfect for FAWCKing about. I really do need to finish it soon!

I can't spare the time to go to the Cinema. too many tasks and not enough time.

<snerk>

Europa Report does look good, Shea, although it doesn't have to be a sci fi movie. I suggested Bad Teacher 2 cuz BT1 was surprisingly hilarious and I know Willie enjoyed it. But we won't be able to please everyone. When's Europa Report out? Anyone got any ideas for films about to come out in, say 3 weeks? anna, anything you're keen to see?

We can do a Friday, then those of us with kids or evening work can watch in the daytime and those at work can go in the evenings. How about that?

:nana:

'Lo, Jackluis! :kiss:

attachment.php

Rotter; Temptress.
Oh all righ t then. I'll just take one. . . .

Rotter; Temptress.
Oh all righ t then. I'll just take one. . . .

Oh poor HP! LOL. I'll buy you special tea and biscuits one day to make up for being such a tease.

Well done again on being so good and getting a good report from the evil Queen of Numbers.

Why would anyone be yelling at you about computer issues? That's wrong.

Yes, it was a mean picture. :(

Oh, last day of pre-school is important! I'm sure we'll manage to figure something out for our virtual movie date.

I think so too. Maybe they don't yell, but they do like to blame their problems on us. The whole time I'm thinking, "Sorry but you're the idiot who didn't click SAVE on thier document."

Star Trek on Friday could be fun. I also just got word that some of the ski areas are opening up for the weekend because of new snowfall. Snowboarding in May sounds really tempting. :D

Make sure we get to the theater early so we get the good seats. I'll sneak in some snacks so we don't have to pay the.overpriced theater food.

Is it just me, or is there some ... vibe on the boards tonight? I'm feeling all ... restless. ;)

I think I'll have a whiskey, no, a rye ... High West is a nice spicy one ... and just slip into the hot tub. See where that takes me. :devil:

Is it just me, or is there some ... vibe on the boards tonight? I'm feeling all ... restless. ;)

I think I'll have a whiskey, no, a rye ... High West is a nice spicy one ... and just slip into the hot tub. See where that takes me. :devil:

Hullo, Shea. Isolated Blurt is certainly unusually feisty tonight(/this morning for us Brits).

The sun is shining here, I'm just going to put the coffee on for HP.

Hey, John. I'm very disappointed I won't be able to make Star Trek after all, maybe you guys can all go tomorrow?

Morning, ladies.

Feeling a little... anxious, are we, shea...? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back