What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Priss! :rose: I totally did! And I got the coconut one...it smells so good, making me hungry! :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh .. a heavenly scent for sure. I used to buy suntanning oil that smelled like coconut just to smell it all day long.

Ohhhhhhhhhh .. a heavenly scent for sure. I used to buy suntanning oil that smelled like coconut just to smell it all day long.

Coconut oil salt scrub...coconut mask...coconut body butter...lots of massaging.

I'm going to smell like coconuts for a week...but I think I might be in heaven!

Coconut oil salt scrub...coconut mask...coconut body butter...lots of massaging.

I'm going to smell like coconuts for a week...but I think I might be in heaven!

I think I shall now have to officially stalk you :D

How much I love pedicures....and wish I could afford them more often. Mmm...feels soooo good to have someone take care of *me* for a while!

Thanks for reminding me! I should make an appointment now to get mine done in a couple of weeks. I've recommended her to so many people, I have to call way in advance to get the appointment!

Can my iTunes read my mind?

It seems to know when I'm thinking of a certain someone and it decides to play Sarah McLachlan repeatedly.

I'm not sure if iTunes is trying to make me cry or smile...I'm pretty torn.

I knew I was right about that thread imploding at some point...and that secret guy creeped me out...:cool:

I just want to snuggle into my duvet and spend the morning...well snuggling :)

I have 'Game of Thrones ' and cookies this afternoon ...bliss :)

Feeling a tad nervous this morning...Going to the Cardiologist today... and well, I just worry...

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back