The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, Naked partiers.

Molly, I hear you breathing . . . ;)

I lay a-slumbering, windows open, gentle breeze. All at once there came a clatter, a rumble and a giggle. Sitting upright, my head reeling, the sound outside my window that of several young men on the prowl. I grabbed my trusty gun, sidled down the hall to the dining room door. The house dark and quiet, the screen latched. With nimble fingers, the latch was slid silently open. The door soon followed, the boys on the deck none the wiser. I drew a bead, let out a low whistle. What fun is the hunt if the quarry doesn't move?

And move they did when they saw the muzzle of my gun aimed at their heads. A maniacal chuckle and a squeeze of the trigger. A quick pump and the second shot exploded from the barrel. The third hit boy number three in the shoulder. The fourth got away unscathed, but next time I load the super-soaker with boar piss.

Sleep well, boys. Sleep well, Slyc. Good night, moon.

The home is quiet again.

I lay a-slumbering, windows open, gentle breeze. All at once there came a clatter, a rumble and a giggle. Sitting upright, my head reeling, the sound outside my window that of several young men on the prowl. I grabbed my trusty gun, sidled down the hall to the dining room door. The house dark and quiet, the screen latched. With nimble fingers, the latch was slid silently open. The door soon followed, the boys on the deck none the wiser. I drew a bead, let out a low whistle. What fun is the hunt if the quarry doesn't move?

And move they did when they saw the muzzle of my gun aimed at their heads. A maniacal chuckle and a squeeze of the trigger. A quick pump and the second shot exploded from the barrel. The third hit boy number three in the shoulder. The fourth got away unscathed, but next time I load the super-soaker with boar piss.

Sleep well, boys. Sleep well, Slyc. Good night, moon.

The home is quiet again.

What an interesting way to end the night. :p

Have a good rest, Molly. :kiss:

Evening, Naked partiers.

Molly, I hear you breathing . . . ;)

Molly, I am rolling on the floor laughing! Did you write that one up in your blog at all?

I was supposed to teach my online tutorial last night but the software had gone haywire. I knew I was in the right online room because the other Moderator was in there. I knew there were four students online cuz they phoned to tell me so, but we could not see them and they could not see us. The other Moderator had no microphone and at one point he started typing in the chat box: "I can hear you breathing," and I started laughing and typing a highly inappropriate response more suitable for in here but luckily the IT helpdesk actually answered their phone at that point so I still have a job.

And so I shall have to try to teach the tutorial again tonight. Oh the joys of Spring!

I had the two cub scouts to tea, too. They're brothers so they of course fight dreadfully. It makes such a refreshing change from the way girls fight. "She said I was blahdiblah! Wah wah! She is not my best friend EVAH! I will never speak to her again. Oh she said Sorry, she is my Best Friend Forevah!" and so on and so on ad nauseam. :rolleyes:. And when the cubs have gone off to do their dib dib dibbing, there's that wonderful feeling of peace and tranquillity akin to the moment you stop banging your head on a wall! Bliss.
:)

LOL, I'm usually the IT guy answering the phone. Would have loved that call though. :D

Good morning, Duchess. :rose:

I'd recommend a glass of stout, HP. After all...
2625348212_54810f0216.jpg

Guinness. Yum. I have some in the fridge in a bottle but I only drink it when I'm desperate. I so prefer the tap. And here's a funny thing. I used to hate Guinness. But then I birthed babies, and suddenly, it's the most delicious thing ever. I hear in Ireland there was a time they sent it home from hospital with nursing mothers ... I'm certainly not one of those anymore but Mmmmmm ...

If Rolf could bring me a rye, that would be nice. I've already had several and have to get up with the kidlets tomorrow, but I'm feeling so nice and slippy, I could really do with another. I've got to hold it together enough to finish my blog post. I'll be mad at myself if I don't post it tonight. But it's quite distracting, it about erotic dreams.

Oh, hello, am I rambling?

anna --- the light is there at the end of the tunnel ... those dang braces will be off soon!

Hi Steve, Naoko, slyc and the rest of you. Molly, that story is hilarious.

Did I mention I am a super mom and practically saved my child's life today?

Or that I've decided May is fitness challenge month and maybe it's not the best idea to chart how many pushups one can do in 60 seconds between rounds of whiskey?

Or that I get the MOST random PMs?

Well. Now I am rambling. I really must get this blog post finished ...

'Morning Naoko, John, Shea (yay, supermom! ;) )

Man, I step away for a bit and the whole place livens up.

Another beer over here, please.

Or that I get the MOST random PMs?

I've been getting a strange amount of them lately as well. They're lurkers, I figure, or maybe GB regulars who created an alt account in the hopes of having some fun with us AHers. Almost all my PMs are from Lit names that are no more than one or two months old.

Hello sheablue, and big hugs to the super mom. :rose:

How's your evening going Willie?

Aw, no random PMs to me. I'm the loner here. :p

LOL, I'm usually the IT guy answering the phone. Would have loved that call though. :D

Good morning, Duchess. :rose:

Well, I wasn't softly breathing down the phone to IT, I can tell you, especially as they spent forever saying: "We can't do anything about it tonight [could you just say something, anything, again slowly for us]," while I tried to get off the phone so I could tell my students to come back online the next day. :rolleyes:

'Lo Willie, Steve, Supermom - how did you save your child's life? I usually save Piglet's by reminding myself that if I throttle her I'll have to clean up the mess. :) BTW, in Britain they seriously did used to say Guiness was good for pregnant women cuz it has special vitamins in it.

I'm making pancakes with strawberries (and shall we have chocolate sauce too? :devil:). anna, you could have some, they will be soft. At least you've got the braces off for eating? So you can get slowly into ordinary eating and perhaps be ready for something major when the retainer comes off.

Tio :rose:, pancake?

I see Danger and Pilot are still fighting in the airhead thread, so probably they will not want pancakes, LOL.

Well, I wasn't softly breathing down the phone to IT, I can tell you, especially as they spent forever saying: "We can't do anything about it tonight [could you just say something, anything, again slowly for us]," while I tried to get off the phone so I could tell my students to come back online the next day. :rolleyes:

'Lo Willie, Steve, Supermom - how did you save your child's life? I usually save Piglet's by reminding myself that if I throttle her I'll have to clean up the mess. :) BTW, in Britain they seriously did used to say Guiness was good for pregnant women cuz it has special vitamins in it.

I'm making pancakes with strawberries (and shall we have chocolate sauce too? :devil:). anna, you could have some, they will be soft. At least you've got the braces off for eating? So you can get slowly into ordinary eating and perhaps be ready for something major when the retainer comes off.

Tio :rose:, pancake?

I see Danger and Pilot are still fighting in the airhead thread, so probably they will not want pancakes, LOL.

Oooh, pancakes! Yes please! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrjYdD0Tg0 Dedicated to anyone who has to work in the tech industry.

No pancakes for me, please. The wife and I are committed to our diet.

Tonight, I made Mediterranean salads with diced tomatoes, low-fat feta and mozzarella, Kalamata olives and pepperoncinis, served with lemon-pepper grilled chicken. Even the Little One loved it.

. . . not mentioning that we stopped by Freddy's afterward for custard shakes . . . .

Tonight, I made Mediterranean salads with diced tomatoes, low-fat feta and mozzarella, Kalamata olives and pepperoncinis, served with lemon-pepper grilled chicken. Even the Little One loved it.

. . . not mentioning that we stopped by Freddy's afterward for custard shakes . . . .

Oh well, if you've been filling yourself with low calorie custard shakes ... :rolleyes:

LOL, the salad sounds top dollar. After tasting the salad I made for the Fella the other day, I decided to do them for myself too it was so nice.

Oh andy came by. I must post his whisky tutorial.

Sounds like a good dinner. Custard shakes? Never had them before.

As soon as you mentioned Mediterranean food, I thought of a gyro place that opened up in town. Didn't think I'd like gyros, but after trying it, I could see myself going back there.

Mmm, *licks lips in preparation for pancakes* :rose::heart:

Holy Crap!

I heard some thumping outside and thought maybe some of the local wildlife were getting it on in the backyard. I go outside to see our Lacey/Chihuahua mix running around in circles and all the lawn furniture tipped over. We're getting some powerful wind gusts tonight. Have to be 30 mph or more. Lightning flashes all over the sky, but no rain just yet.

I just hope the grill doesn't tip over. There're still some hot embers in that thing.

Ah, Texas storms . . . :rolleyes:

Oh, and here comes the rain.

Sounds like a good dinner. Custard shakes? Never had them before.

As soon as you mentioned Mediterranean food, I thought of a gyro place that opened up in town. Didn't think I'd like gyros, but after trying it, I could see myself going back there.

Mmm, *licks lips in preparation for pancakes* :rose::heart:

Custard shakes are better than milkshakes, i gotta say. Thick and creamy, and they don't separate as quickly.

We have a Med restaurant chain around here called Papoullis. Since I can't make gyro meat on my own, we go there when we get the itch for them. They're damn good and about as authentic as we'll find around here.

Morning all.

Molly - boar piss? Really?? Thanks for the coffee spew. :D

shea - not just in Ireland. My mum was advised to drink it too. It has a high iron content, which quacks thought (erroneously, as it happens) would help with post-natal anaemia.

andy, you're just in time for pancakes. I will be posting your whisky tutorial later so make sure you're not late for class - and wear your white shirt and tie :devil:.

Mmm, awesome, pass the chocolate chips.

Ha ha - whatever the teacher wants... :devil:

:D:D:D

You found out my secret! That guy in the beard is me. Except that I'm waving a bottle of Lagavulin around.

andy, you're just in time for pancakes. I will be posting your whisky tutorial later so make sure you're not late for class - and wear your white shirt and tie :devil:.

Wow - that Big Ass Omelette! The business. :p

Then you look good with a beard. :D:p

I seriously want to make this some day....you know, when I'm really drunk and decide to do something insane. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

I've been getting a strange amount of them lately as well. They're lurkers, I figure, or maybe GB regulars who created an alt account in the hopes of having some fun with us AHers. Almost all my PMs are from Lit names that are no more than one or two months old.

Yes, exactly! A very new Lit name with one post in their history. And they regale me with something like, "Hi. How are you?"

Really?

Oooh, Naoko, I would love some pancakes, but I'm committed to May fitness month. For dinner I made salmon and asparagus on the grill over greens. Yum.

I saved my child's life (sort of) by noticing that the tips of his fingers were red and peeling. I immediately called the dr. and went right from school to the office. Where he tested positive for strep. No sore throat, no temperature, no symptoms whatsoever. Just the red peeling fingertips. He's had strep before with absolutely no symptoms. It happened once before, a few years ago, so I'm alert to it. The girl child at least has the decency to get a proper fever to alert me to the strep. Why must my children fall ill in such creative ways? Strep is dangerous if left untreated! He's probably had it for a week. Sorry school mates and cousins we played with all weekend! If I hadn't been noticing how dirty his hands were from digging for fossils at recess, I may not have noticed. The doctor was showing him around the office to the other doctors, ooohing and aaahing. "Yes! He tested posiitve! No! No other symptoms!"

Maybe I will have that third drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back