Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to PRISS and we hope you enjoy the thread.

I have a very visible scar on my forehead SIENNA from being involved in a serious accident some 15 years ago last month. It looks like a wrinkle, but I know what it is. In some ways though, don't we all have a scar or two to remind us of the trials of our lives?

BrettJ

Author / Waxing Philosophical / Sensualist

*curtsies and introduces herself to Sienna*

:rose:

Good luck with your procedure. I haven't read enough history in this thread to know where the cyst is located, but my sister had one removed from her ovaries a few months back and wasn't so lucky to have the minimally invasive surgery, so she's a scar to remember it by.

Hi Priss :) ... Thank you for calling into our Erotic Lounge :rose::rose:

My cyst is actually on my bladder and the result of past surgery leaving no scar at all (the scar apparently shrank with my reducing fundus? After pregnancy and is probably one of the tiny stretch marks I have close-up). Apparently these "things" start growing where there are old lesions with abnormal blood supply.

I actually have a few other scars. One is only visible when I tan (it is on my left arm) and one I didn't know about until I got a hair cut last year. I banged my head on the corner of a cupboard and really whacked it, cracking open a small part of the back of my head. I didn't know for about 15 minutes until I felt a warm spot and saw I was bleeding. I probably should have gotten stitches (the hospital is about a 5 minute walk) but I didn't think it was that bad and it had healed by the next morning (so I thought) However, when my hair was cut (I get it cut short) the woman who usually cuts it pointed out I had a new and rather prominent scar on the back of my head.

BrettJ in Canada

I actually have a few other scars. One is only visible when I tan (it is on my left arm) and one I didn't know about until I got a hair cut last year. I banged my head on the corner of a cupboard and really whacked it, cracking open a small part of the back of my head. I didn't know for about 15 minutes until I felt a warm spot and saw I was bleeding. I probably should have gotten stitches (the hospital is about a 5 minute walk) but I didn't think it was that bad and it had healed by the next morning (so I thought) However, when my hair was cut (I get it cut short) the woman who usually cuts it pointed out I had a new and rather prominent scar on the back of my head.
BrettJ in Canada

:) Thinking of scars and skin lesions such as stretch marks for instance, they can be unpredictably invisible (hopefully). All pregnant women get those "stretch marks" no matter how we try to avoid them. But, I have used a skin moisturiser after being pregnant to help the stretched skin bond back into place... I was thinking, having mentioned that, if I was giving birth the same time as the surgery, maybe I could make the scar almost invisible? :) <joke>:D

grape_vine.gif

I had stretch marks some years ago when I gained and subsequently lost a great deal of weight. Vitamin E cream was recommended and it worked rather well.

BrettJ in Canada

I had stretch marks some years ago when I gained and subsequently lost a great deal of weight. Vitamin E cream was recommended and it worked rather well.
BrettJ in Canada

Yes it does amazingly enough and so does cucumber mixed with a protein based cream containing both vitamin D and E. This is what I use quite often and it is available from a well known manufacturer under a trade name. And, I have said this before and I think it is proven, that man cum is a very good natural skin moisturiser containing lots of proteins. The only problem is smoothing it into the actual skin. It eventually leaves an unpleasant odour until it is totally absorbed :)

grape_vine.gif

Well, as I am not going to cum on myself and don't swing that way, I will take your word for it SIENNA.

BrettJ in where they just elected a new Liberal Party leader - bleahh

For those wondering what I was referring to above, we've just elected (well, the Liberal Party did) our first "legacy leader" (like the Kennedys in a way) as Justin Trudeau is now leader of the party. Never mind if he can actually do the job (and I doubt he can) many are electing him based on his looks and the fact his late father was the longest serving PM ever.

I was NOT a fan of his father's and the Liberal Party in general.

BrettJ in Canada

For those wondering what I was referring to above, we've just elected (well, the Liberal Party did) our first "legacy leader" (like the Kennedys in a way) as Justin Trudeau is now leader of the party. Never mind if he can actually do the job (and I doubt he can) many are electing him based on his looks and the fact his late father was the longest serving PM ever.
I was NOT a fan of his father's and the Liberal Party in general.
BrettJ in Canada

Does this mean Canada is moving towards establishing its own monarchy, with a future line of King and Queen Trudeau's? :D :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

Lord God SIENNA, I sure as hell hope not. One was most certainly enough, I am less than thrilled at this legacy idiot being sworn in. He's already put his foot in his mouth a number of times and the only hope I have is that enough Canadians are smart enough to see through his good looks and realize that he has nothing viable to offer OR that enough remembered and hated his father and won't vote for him because of it. Trudeau the elder was both beloved and vilified in this country for many decades, I being in the latter camp.

BrettJ in Canada

Another viewpoint about the Female Ejaculation

I just read another article, this one from Men's Health regarding "Her Orgasm" Where it comes from, where it takes her, and how you can send her there more often.

One section talks about Female Ejaculation and seems to contradict what Joy said earlier.

1. "Female ejaculation is not synonymous with squirting. According to research in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, women's ejaculate is a thick, whitish fluid from the female prostate, the stuff that gushes is fluid from the bladder. Her ejaculate consists of about a teaspoon of fluid. It tastes very sweet says Beverly Whipple, Ph.D., coauthor of The Orgasm Answer Guide".

2. "Some experts estimate that up to 69 (haha) percent of women ejaculate. It's most commonly associated with G-spot stimulateion says Whipple. However, clitoral stimulation can trigger it too".

3. "What's the purpose? Not lubrication, since ejaculate is released at climax. One theory: Antimicrobial compounds in female ejaculate may help fight UTI's say scientists at Mount Sinai School of Medicine".

The article also talks about how to make her multiorgasmic by having her tighten her pelvic floor muscles (the pee-stopping muscles) for a few seconds, then relax for a few seconds and repeat while the guy is inside her. These exercises can also be done while not having sex in order to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles which has been correlated with muliple orgasms as well as female ejaculation says Whipple. Plus the exercise itself done during sex will feel very pleasurable to both of you.

Then there are two survey results which I found interesting and wonder if the women here agree with. What do you think?

Foreplay most often leading to climax:
31% Breast stimulation
27% Manual clitoral stimulation by partner
24% Oral stimulation of genitals
22% Manual vaginal stimulation by partner
20% Clitoral self-stimulation
11% Dirty talk

(women could list more then one response thus the total is not 100%)

Sex Position Most Likely to Lead to Orgasm:
28% Cowgirl
20% Missionary, legs raised
16% Missionary
16% Doggy style
13% Missionary, legs over her head
6% Reverse cowgirl

Another section talks about the G-spot
Adam Ostrzenski, M.D., Ph.D, director of the Institute of Gynecology in Florida says that the G-spot is most commonly found on the left side of the body, next to the urethra, within the vaginal wall. His research shows that the G-spot can produce its own electrical waves - which means sex toys with electrical stimulation may actually work against the G-spot's activity. So stick with the classic move: with the woman on her back, put two fingers, palm up, into her vagina, Whipple says. Push up toward the top wall of her vagina with a come here motion.

((( twist ))) :kiss::rose: ... beautiful spring day here in the UK. I hope it stays this way :)

Thank you for that further information :) Again, interesting but it just makes me feel individual with myself reading everything so far.

in my case:

(1) My vaginal love juice which originates within the vagina comes from some glands of some kind. Pretty active in my case too, because I get very wet, the odour is usually pleasant and musty like the scent of sex should be down there. With a little stimulation it turns stickier and creamier in texture like a natural lubes should do I suppose.
(2) When I orgasm before "climax" I make lots more lube. So much so I get really wet and creamy. After climax, the clear to translucent "squirt, gush or trickle" does come from my urethra, urine, love juice or a mixture of both. I don't know. The answer is still a mystery. I know most of the time it is tasteless or slightly sweet.
(3) My favourite position is cowgirl (or jockey). I have amazing control over riding my orgasms until I feel I need to cum (climax).
(4) And yes "dirty talk" adds excitement during all forms of shared sex :)

grape_vine.gif

((( twist ))) :kiss::rose: ... beautiful spring day here in the UK. I hope it stays this way :)

Thank you for that further information :) Again, interesting but it just makes me feel individual with myself reading everything so far.

in my case:

(1) My vaginal love juice which originates within the vagina comes from some glands of some kind. Pretty active in my case too, because I get very wet, the odour is usually pleasant and musty like the scent of sex should be down there. With a little stimulation it turns stickier and creamier in texture like a natural lubes should do I suppose.
(2) When I orgasm before "climax" I make lots more lube. So much so I get really wet and creamy. After climax, the clear to translucent "squirt, gush or trickle" does come from my urethra, urine, love juice or a mixture of both. I don't know. The answer is still a mystery. I know most of the time it is tasteless or slightly sweet.
(3) My favourite position is cowgirl (or jockey). I have amazing control over riding my orgasms until I feel I need to cum (climax).
(4) And yes "dirty talk" adds excitement during all forms of shared sex :)

(((Sienna))) :rose::kiss::heart:
Hopefully your spring day will stay around for a while. Not sure what it will be like here but hoping for some sunshine.

I think it will be individual with everyone and thanks for the responses. I do think cowgirl will be a popular choice as it seems to provide stimulation to both partners. What surprised me though was the differences in missionary positions and the percentages in orgasms. Legs raised produces more orgasms then legs over her head? I never would have thought that.

Thanks for the welcome ... and for the Game Shout Out *s* :rose: :rose:

Good evening Priss, how are you?

Oh and I play, just no time for the game but when it comes to sex...let the games begin!

Good evening Priss, how are you?

Oh and I play, just no time for the game but when it comes to sex...let the games begin!

Hiyas twistinside *s*

I'm well, thank you for asking, and you? .. It's a shame, the men rarely win :rose:

I'm good too but needing to get to sleep soon.

Well, the men keep getting distracted by the sexy women don't you know ;)

LOL .. That's what they claim .. still, it's more fun when they concentrate and play *s*

Hope that you have a good night and pleasant dreams *s* :rose:

LOL .. That's what they claim .. still, it's more fun when they concentrate and play *s*

Hope that you have a good night and pleasant dreams *s* :rose:

It's true, I've played it before and it is fun when you can banter with the women but then the game starts to slide and before you know it, you've lost. I think you do that on purpose ;)

Thanks you too and see if you can win the big one.

It's true, I've played it before and it is fun when you can banter with the women but then the game starts to slide and before you know it, you've lost. I think you do that on purpose ;)

Thanks you too and see if you can win the big one.

Ohhhhhhh! The "Big one"? Well heck, I had no idea what was at stake! Course we'll win it, now. :rose:

(((Sienna))) .... What surprised me though was the differences in missionary positions and the percentages in orgasms. Legs raised produces more orgasms then legs over her head? I never would have thought that.

My own judgement by experience tells me that it does have something to do with the way the edge of the glans stimulates the G-spot. Now regarding that G-spot, maybe some ladies don't have one, like some don't even ejaculate from their urethra. I certainly know I have a G-spot and it is detectable by feel. It isn't a "spot", but a small ridged patch of tissue, inside the vagina and upwards. Again in my case, unmistakably there :) Just touching it causes those strange waves of tingling sensations (orgasms) to run through my body. Rubbing it helps me to control the intensity of my orgasm, as does my little clitty. I can ride those "orgasmic" feelings until of course you reach a point of no return, the edge and eventually "the biggy" the climax itself. Orgasmic seizures if you like where you go totally crazy and your body trembles and quakes.

In your mind at that point, I don't think you care where you are, because you loose your rational senses for a few minutes. The only thing you want to do if you are with a partner is hold them tightly next to you :)

My own judgement by experience tells me that it does have something to do with the way the edge of the glans stimulates the G-spot. Now regarding that G-spot, maybe some ladies don't have one, like some don't even ejaculate from their urethra. I certainly know I have a G-spot and it is detectable by feel. It isn't a "spot", but a small ridged patch of tissue, inside the vagina and upwards. Again in my case, unmistakably there :) Just touching it causes those strange waves of tingling sensations (orgasms) to run through my body. Rubbing it helps me to control the intensity of my orgasm, as does my little clitty. I can ride those "orgasmic" feelings until of course you reach a point of no return, the edge and eventually "the biggy" the climax itself. Orgasmic seizures if you like where you go totally crazy and your body trembles and quakes.

In your mind at that point, I don't think you care where you are, because you loose your rational senses for a few minutes. The only thing you want to do if you are with a partner is hold them tightly next to you :)

Very interesting .. I know where mine is by feel, but I've never been able to have it stimulated enough to have an orgasm. I've frustrated myself at times in the past, which absolutely does no good. I'm extremely satisfied with clitoral stimulation orgasms or orgasms from penetration, but I do wonder how much more intense the orgasm could be by finding the right way to manipulate the G.

Very interesting .. I know where mine is by feel, but I've never been able to have it stimulated enough to have an orgasm. I've frustrated myself at times in the past, which absolutely does no good. I'm extremely satisfied with clitoral stimulation orgasms or orgasms from penetration, but I do wonder how much more intense the orgasm could be by finding the right way to manipulate the G.

Priss, I think we differ from woman to woman how sensitive our G-spot is. With experimentation I suggest you masturbate with two fingers inserted and pointing upwards (just behind the hood/clit area). During intercourse, this is where the man's glans is edged like it is, to stimulate that spot. Simulate a male cock with your fingers by hooking them upwards. Using toys should do the same by the way:) To simulate his/her tongue on your clit itself, rub or even gently slap it. See what results you get...

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

Priss, I think we differ from woman to woman how sensitive our G-spot is. With experimentation I suggest you masturbate with two fingers inserted and pointing upwards (just behind the hood/clit area). During intercourse, this is where the man's glans is edged like it is, to stimulate that spot. Simulate a male cock with your fingers by hooking them upwards. Using toys should do the same by the way:) To simulate his/her tongue on your clit itself, rub or even gently slap it. See what results you get...

:kiss::rose:

grape_vine.gif

Thank you for the advice. :rose: :kiss:

I have been recently looking at toys specifically for g-spot stimulation. Then I noticed only recently that my glass dildo has a curved end that I've never experimented with .. Guess I just thought it was the handle? LOL ;)

I shall endeavor to make this happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back