A Rebirth

Really wet

Looks like you really enjoyed making those pictures. Someone got really wet there. I wonder what you were thinking about. Was it all of the eyes on you, do you imagine what would happen if some of your fans got hands on you.

As for helping you. I think you might not need chain as I said any kind of rope or string would work. String it through the loops across both nipples down your stomach and looped through the ring on your clit hood. Tie it off with a nice half hitch making sure it has just enough pressure so that anything that rubs against it makes it thrum.

Alone time is becoming the time for me to try new things. With today being Thong Thursday, I thought I might try to stuff my pussy. I hope the gentlemen who have asked for this (and those that enjoy it) find it worth the wait :)
mmm, only to have been there to give my stamp of approval

For Beautiful

DAC67061-CBFA-4261-BF23-7C68E5317511-2810-000003768E3B4952_zps3ead327e.jpg

Alone time is becoming the time for me to try new things. With today being Thong Thursday, I thought I might try to stuff my pussy. I hope the gentlemen who have asked for this (and those that enjoy it) find it worth the wait :)

I didn't ask for this but I'm sure glad somebody did :D
Awesome ! Thank you very much :rose:

OMFG.gif
Va-Va-Va-Voom.gif
Burning-Hot.gif
FanFuckingTastic.gif

An incredible set of pictures. Love them!​

Thank you, Mr Inspirinious!

Absolutely delicious. Your creativity is inspiring ;)

Why thank you! And thank you for stopping by.

Looks like you really enjoyed making those pictures. Someone got really wet there. I wonder what you were thinking about. Was it all of the eyes on you, do you imagine what would happen if some of your fans got hands on you.

As for helping you. I think you might not need chain as I said any kind of rope or string would work. String it through the loops across both nipples down your stomach and looped through the ring on your clit hood. Tie it off with a nice half hitch making sure it has just enough pressure so that anything that rubs against it makes it thrum.

Mmmmmmmm I may have to try this out...also I had a lot of fun!

Very Nice

Thank you

:kiss: to you for sharing and a high five to the one who suggested it.

My pleasure, Handsome!

You are so hot!

I try, I'm glad I come across that way.

mmm, only to have been there to give my stamp of approval

If only! Maybe my thong would have been drenching then hehehe

oh my fuck, there is a God.

There is? Glad you like clearill.

I didn't ask for this but I'm sure glad somebody did :D
Awesome ! Thank you very much :rose:

Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.

Mmmmm......this set if pics makes me want to have some alone time! ;)

*blushes* I'm so glad my pictures inspire you in such a way, Cogan.

YUM YUM YUM! Wish those GORGEOUS breasts were for me :kiss:

Thank you roddramm!

Mmmmm...those ring a bell...very nice HS!

Shall I try hanging bells from them?

I hope Beautiful appreciates your gesture. I am sure she will.

Just has me wondering what was cropped out of this picture??? Hmmm. Would love to see all of you.

This is just
Heaven-Boobinisity.gif

I love your images in your comments. No cropping, handsome. just the shot I took. I'll be posting new pics soon :)

Gorgeous body and a sweet pussy!! What more can you ask for!!!???

Bigger boobs, smaller thighs, and smaller stomach LOL But that's just me...Thank for you stopping by:kiss:

Dear God you are amazing!

Thank you lol

Thank you roddramm!

Shall I try hanging bells from them?

I love your images in your comments. No cropping, handsome. just the shot I took. I'll be posting new pics soon :)

Bigger boobs, smaller thighs, and smaller stomach LOL But that's just me...Thank for you stopping by:kiss:

Thank you lol

I would have to say that you are gorgeous just like you are!!!!

Happy Friday!

It has been a fun and exciting week around here ;) Today seems a little boring in comparision. I typically wear fishnets on Fridays but today I wanted to try out a new pair of hosiery I bought in Chicago. They felt great against my skin and, if I do say so myself, don't look that bad...but you can be the judge of that :D

Also, just throwing this out there...if you have any suggestions/requests, please let me know. I am looking for creative challenges :)

A view from the front
A different angle
Backside
Backside again
For the nipple lovers
In the dressing room
Hosiery - Pic 1
Hosiery - Pic 2
Hosiery - Pic 3

It has been a fun and exciting week around here ;) Today seems a little boring in comparision. I typically wear fishnets on Fridays but today I wanted to try out a new pair of hosiery I bought in Chicago. They felt great against my skin and, if I do say so myself, don't look that bad...but you can be the judge of that :D

Also, just throwing this out there...if you have any suggestions/requests, please let me know. I am looking for creative challenges :)

A view from the front
A different angle
Backside
Backside again
For the nipple lovers
In the dressing room
Hosiery - Pic 1
Hosiery - Pic 2
Hosiery - Pic 3

Great idea and wonderful view! May I kiss you from head to toe and back again? :kiss:

Hmm I am going to have to think up things. Needs to be hot and still challenging.

Might have to go and scratch an itch. :D

A view from the front
A different angle
Backside
Backside again
For the nipple lovers
In the dressing room
Hosiery - Pic 1
Hosiery - Pic 2
Hosiery - Pic 3

WOW... love all of them... hmm you share special one for nipple lovers... so if I tell you I a lover of all your sexy body you will share more of all of you... when softly tell you have things for belly buttons too..

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Back