care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm

So date slept over, and snuggled a bit, but didn't try anything... Good or bad?

Sounds good that he texted, but he may be alittle intimidated. Personally, I know how hard it is to sleep in bed with any woman without touching, kissing, frankly jumping her bones. I've only done that with friends, and didn't get a good nights sleep. Was there any kissing?

Sounds good that he texted, but he may be alittle intimidated. Personally, I know how hard it is to sleep in bed with any woman without touching, kissing, frankly jumping her bones. I've only done that with friends, and didn't get a good nights sleep. Was there any kissing?

Nope. Nothing. Just cuddling

Well give it one more chance, if he doesn't show active desire ... He may not be ready for you.

Hey there are still a few of us left around!!

Apparently! It's a rare rare find. So rare I doubt it's existence anymore. Any guy who has gotten into my bed generally goes for it. So it's weird and makes me insecure that he didn't lol. Im messed up I think

Apparently! It's a rare rare find. So rare I doubt it's existence anymore. Any guy who has gotten into my bed generally goes for it. So it's weird and makes me insecure that he didn't lol. Im messed up I think
Beautiful yes, messed up no. It is due to our societies need for instant gratification. "I want it now". When we come across something that doesn't "fit that" it feels funny, & can make us doubt ourselves!!!! He might have also thought you wanted to "use/abuse" him as a disposible "boytoy"

Beautiful yes, messed up no. It is due to our societies need for instant gratification. "I want it now". When we come across something that doesn't "fit that" it feels funny, & can make us doubt ourselves!!!! He might have also thought you wanted to "use/abuse" him as a disposible "boytoy"

More like the insecure girl in me felt rejected bc she's so used to things happening in this situation.

More like the insecure girl in me felt rejected bc she's so used to things happening in this situation.
You insecure?????? You who runs/competes in triathlons, (me who can barely spell it!! LOL) Yo are a very witty, sexy, funny, sexy, charming, sexy, vivascious, sexy, tough, young woman!! (Did I mention sexy???)

No other dress ever has made my bum look this good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,434

If I was there because you are so breathtakingly beautiful to Me, I would do anything, and I mean anything to make sure you never felt this way. I would love and adore you sexy.

and ANYTHING you wear makes you look sexy!

Very strange, but why didn't you try a subtle something or other? I would probably have given you a little kiss on the neck and seen how you reacted to that . . .

No other dress ever has made my bum look this good
I agree! My god, your ass looking amazing!! All your hard word has paid off. I am my desk, i am not able to stand for a little while, thank you for making my day.

I agree! My god, your ass looking amazing!! All your hard word has paid off. I am my desk, i am not able to stand for a little while, thank you for making my day.
See, i can not even type right! All your hard WORK has paid off!

you sure?

No other dress ever has made my bum look this good[/QUOTE

I dont know? With a bum like that Im sure a wet newspaper thrown across it would look good. And your legs look great in that dress too!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back