Me in a black thong

Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful feedback... it's always nice to have people say you're beautiful, that really means a lot to me.

My period ended this morning, which means I am ridiculously horny right now...

I'd love to have a romantic night out: get dressed up, have dinner somewhere swanky, top shelf cocktails, dancing, have my doors opened for me, get told how beautiful I am about a hundred times, someone obviously and legitimately proud to have me on his arm for the night...

Then go home, maybe a tad tipsy, and engage in all the filthy sexual activities I love, for hours and hours.

I'd love to have a romantic night out: get dressed up, have dinner somewhere swanky, top shelf cocktails, dancing, have my doors opened for me, get told how beautiful I am about a hundred times, someone obviously and legitimately proud to have me on his arm for the night...

Then go home, maybe a tad tipsy, and engage in all the filthy sexual activities I love, for hours and hours.

If you only lived close to me...it would happen.

What a lucky guy that would be to have you as his date for the evening.

I'd love to take you out; cock hard before I even come to pick you up, wearing a pair of smart trousers deliberately a size above what fits to accommodate my inevitable erection as I'm with you throughout the evening. I'd love to feel your arm around my lower back, fingernails digging into me occasionally reminding me what we're in for when we escape from the conventional and dull.#

I'd love to apply pressure back, pulling on your furthest hip from me, pulling you into my side, feeling your leg pressing against mine, your torso pushed against me, my fingers digging into your hip and yanking you towards me as I imagine us in the same scenario, without clothes...

...in such a scenario I imagine us break contact, glancing down at each other, taking in the sight of our arousal. Your pussy dripping, my cock rock hard to be inside you...

LIKE WHAT I SAW...smile

Great ASS and a NICE RACK!!!!!!!!!!

Keep posting more...........love your thread

Love the last pic. You have an amazing smile. Would love to hear more about how horny you are.

That sounds like a fabulous evening!

Oh, what I wouldn't give to get the chance to take a horny woman out on the town. I would expect you wouldn't be wearing any panties, just to make things THAT much more interesting. There wouldn't be any room for them, anyway, under the skintight, sexy black dress you would be wearing, that would make ALL the heads in the room turn (women, too). And it would just turn me on more to have all the guys in the room swooning over you - and you flirting with them mercilessly especially knowing that all they would get is a tease, and I would get the pleasure later on of having you for myself over and over and over...

:rose:

You can officially add me to the "I would do anything to please you sexually" list.....hot damn.

just found your thread. love the photos. you are quite sexxy.you have a lovely smile and i love your sexxy eyes as well.

Not asking much there ERDC, count me in for the night...
And longer beautiful....:cool:

Back