care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar Wilde

Wasn't it he who said, "to lose one parent is a tragedy, to lose both is carelessness"?

To dump you once shows terminal stupidity. Twice - I don't even think there's a word in the English language for it...

If you feel bad, look in the mirror, or look at the mirror we hold up to you and say to the absent him, "your loss moron". I know it is trite to say but one day you'll look back, amazed that you ever liked him, as you are with Mr Perfect. Hopefully not for a week or two - you have a huge and appreciative fan base!

It's bigger than you know (but I bet all the boys say that to you).

Lol, why why man ti? Auto tune did wonders to that story.

I got dumped 4 days before Christmas. And the same dude dumped me in may, should have known better

Wasn't it he who said, "to lose one parent is a tragedy, to lose both is carelessness"?

To dump you once shows terminal stupidity. Twice - I don't even think there's a word in the English language for it...

If you feel bad, look in the mirror, or look at the mirror we hold up to you and say to the absent him, "your loss moron". I know it is trite to say but one day you'll look back, amazed that you ever liked him, as you are with Mr Perfect. Hopefully not for a week or two - you have a huge and appreciative fan base!

It's bigger than you know (but I bet all the boys say that to you).

Aaaaaaw :)

Another from this morning

I love those muscular legs. The skin and bones skinny look is definitely not my thing.

And yes, there is something magical about Nike pants. I've had to rescue a pair a couple times from a woman's thieving hands.

Procrastinating on running...

Need to get it over with

I know the feeling. I started to look up a number for my bike computer and got distracted. Need to go ride for an hour.
Have a grroup run tomorrow morning, easier to go or at least start with a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back