Shy and unsure, I'm new

Cheeky!! I like it...

attachment.php

tigerlilyxx said:
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkknight1987 OMG i love it!! where did you get your phone case?! lmao Ha, I usually crop that out. Thinkgeek.com

Any gal that purchases from think geek is a,o.k. In my book!

Sadly just finding this thread now... thankfully I am now subscribed. You are so beautiful, sexy and damn right desirable. You have a very alluring body, and so seductive. I would love to worship your body with my tongue ;) :devil:

Something so cute and sexy about you showing us your legs in that mirror. Then the peak of the panties put me over. Great little set. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you all!
I felt cute the other day (it's been a good week) so I took some pictures. Here's one. I'll probably post more later.

Not actually sure it's all that attractive, but I like the way it looks...
Picture 80.jpg

Yeah, that body is hot. You need a guy around to let you know that. All. The. Time. :eek:

Thank you all!
I felt cute the other day (it's been a good week) so I took some pictures. Here's one. I'll probably post more later.

Not actually sure it's all that attractive, but I like the way it looks...
View attachment 1169680

Who doesn't? :p My roommate got me that poster for my birthday. It was perfect.

Sounds like a good roomie. Of course, if you take more pics when she's out, then be gone with her :)

In no particular order (They should actually probably be in the opposite order that they're in. So, if you wanna look at them in the order I'd normally do, look at them backwards.)

Picture 85.jpg
Picture 90.jpg
Picture 66.jpg
Picture 63.jpg
Picture 62.jpg

Back