Uncircumcised ?

I prefer cut simply because that's what I'm used to... But I guess my question is.... Uncut guys come down on the side of not circumsizing, and their (sometimes) stated reason is that uncut guys are more sensitive when the foreskin pulls back. It seems like a major complaint of a lot of women that their man doesn't last long enough and soon after insertion, he comes. So I guess I don't get that reasoning? Just curious!

I'm an uncut guy and I am confident in the fact that I can last a long time, in my opinion it's all about control. Sometimes when I'm excited I can hit the edge fairly quickly (as I imagine any man would whether uncut or not), but it's all about control once you hit that point.

I'm a guy that likes to ensure his partner is pleased first so I always make sure she cums first before I do. That gives me good control while she builds for hers and makes me happy after that she's been properly satisfied.

I love my foreskin and glad I wasn't cut. I keep it very clean and love not needing to have lube with me if I want to tug it.

I have only been with one guy who was cut, I would say aesthetically I have no preferrence. I cannot understand why it is done other than for health reasons, I mean why chop off a perfectly good piece of cock unless it is causing problems!
I am not one for unnecessary surgery.
If the cock works and is clean and healthy, all good!

Always wondered what it would feel like when being played with, sucked on and fucked if mine weren't cut. But I've got to say that it feels really good the way it is. It's definitely very sensitive when aroused!

It seems that guys, cut or uncut all seem happy with what they have. Which is great.

It seems that guys, cut or uncut all seem happy with what they have. Which is great.

Of course... You generally can't do anything about it, if you were circumcised when a baby you don't know the difference and being mad or disappointed with your parents for having it done seems counter-productive.

Ladies that love an uncut cock

I've never been circumcised. I've been complimented on the look of my cock before, it's about 6 inches when fully erect and very thick.

Any ladies find an uncut cock to be hot/erotic? Let me know what you ladies think!

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/circumcision.html

No one here has mentioned faith as a deciding factor for circumcision only regional differences. It is a tradition for Jewish people to perform the ritual as an act of faith, a covenant between themselves and God. It is so deeply rooted in their belief system as the commandment to perform the ritual is clearly written in the Torah. (See link above for source.) While there is a very small group within the Jewish community that does not endorse or perform the act, it is a very, small minority. It would be very difficult to change an entire religious community's beliefs that are so deeply rooted in their faith. Although, of all religious groups, many times I have seen modernism and reform within the Jewish community. It would be very difficult to change such a life event ritual. It is something I believe would take several generations to see any change if entertained at all. Enough evidence would need to be produced against it and enough Jewish men would have to start voicing their displeasure with the act before even the thought of any change could be considered. I personally haven't heard a lot of Jewish men discussing this. Jews are very open to scholarship and research and I'm sure many would be willing to discuss it. Jews love a good debate about all things of the faith and love exercising their knowledge of Jewish doctrine and scholarship. I believe the Hasidic, Orthodox and Conservative worshippers would only entertain the debate, but stick to the writings of the Torah and other historical Jewish documents in favor of the ritual. It would be more likely to be entertained by Reform or Reconstructionist communities. I seriously doubt it will ever stop being a very important life event ritual for most Jewish peoples.

And then what the hell would the Mohel do?

I was an exchange student in high school for a semester in Italy. I left the country a virgin, but with an appreciation for foreskin. I love them. I love how my ex's foreskin would pull back and make his cock even thicker just before he was going to cum. I loved how much easier blow jobs and handjobs were. I loved playing with it. Uncut cock is the best.

Master is uncut (my first) and I love it! My favorite part is taking him in my mouth when he's quite soft, and feeling him grow and grow, then working his head free with just my tongue. I always get the happiest sounds from him that way. When he lets me, it's fun to tease him with how long he goes until the turtleneck is pulled down. The best part is when it's....um, out of my hands. :D

Its interesting to note that rates of circumcision are dropping rapidly in parts of the US, specifically California, but apparently the entire middle portion of the country is not following this trend :/

Though circumcised, I think that I have missed many sensations, ... as a result. For many years, I found it painful to continue very long after cumming the first time.

joys of foreskin

I am uncut, and I could not imagine life without my little foreskin. It is like the other parts of my cock (frenium, shaft, scrotum) that are the many pieces that make the whole.

When a woman knows what she is doing, she will get her tongue between the foreskin and my cock, and I will really experience bliss. From good to great...

Sorry, but one more. My greatest life fantasy would be to have a mmf threesome, and dock my foreskin with the other man's cock, and have the woman on her knees servicing both cocks at the same time.

Alas, I am married, and it is unlikely to ever happen, but I think it would be a really magical experience.

I am European and here there's no culture of the cut penis. I like the uncut best, it looks complete and the foreskin is super fun, it also keeps the head nice and soft and moist, creates great lubrication that aids penetration, it's great all around.

It might be challenging, but the foreskin will stretch. It'd have to be another guy with a long foreskin. I generally am not even close to bi, but the idea just intrigues me.

while most all of the men i have been with are cut, one of my fanstasies is to pleasure a man that is uncut. i love to give head and just the thought of his foreskin sliding back in forth in my mouth makes me hott. i love to watch a vid that shows an uncut man sliding his skin back n forth over his cock....i fantasize that my hand is replacing his.

I have not found it that much different servicing an uncut man. The fore skin has 'retracted' though that us the wrong word. I think those that are uncut often have better sensitivity.

Back