The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously days before getting internet back and the video card in my comp craps out.... seriously!

LT: Can't wait to watch the Patriots play tonight!!!!! Have some pizza, a glass of wine... I'll be all set!!!!

Wow even my psychotic computer has a sense of humor... call a comp tech buddy of ours to see if he can figure out what's wrong and the minute I get him on the phone the friggin comp works with no problems at all. Technology hates me sometimes... or its afraid of our computer tech.

Thank goodness he made it through...just pray I can have at least one more Christmas with him

My mouth hurts.
I need to write.
Gotta focus.
I really want to grab her by her hair and drag her behind a fucking building and fuck her til she screams, bleeds and passes out.
*twitch*

My last thought is for all of you.

I hope all of you have a safe and very Happy Holiday season. It's my hope that you enjoy the time with people that matter to you and that you enjoy traditions, whatever they are, and the sentiments they help preserve.

I hope all of you find warmth and comfort.

I hope all of you find fulfillment and motivation.

For all the many distractions and aggravations that so frequently accompany this time of year; take comfort in what you can and find the best in everything.

waitwhat?

laughter

funny that. How'd you know?

I hope all of you have a safe and very Happy Holiday season. It's my hope that you enjoy the time with people that matter to you and that you enjoy traditions, whatever they are, and the sentiments they help preserve.

For all the many distractions and aggravations that so frequently accompany this time of year; take comfort in what you can and find the best in everything.

This....I like this.

My mouth hurts.
I need to write.
Gotta focus.
I really want to grab her by her hair and drag her behind a fucking building and fuck her til she screams, bleeds and passes out.
*twitch*

:kiss:

Same goes for you! :)

LT- this day was a series of disappointments.

Same here....but ah well, there's always tomorrow!!! *watches too much Pollyanna*

LT: Let's play the glad game?

This, this is what this time of year is really about.

The very same wishes for you handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back