The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, that want remotely directed at you, it more just made me laugh a little to have come across that phrase twice in such rapid succession.

No worries. I didn't think so. Just making sure everyone understood I would not be doing any advanced theoretical thinking today. :D

HEY.. wait.... ACCKKKKKKKK .. COLD COLD COLD COLD !!!!!!!

Your learning that Ninja stuff from Dryfter.. aren't ya....

Oh no. I was doing it before I met Dryfter. I've been playing tag with Fr33k here in the ether for awhile now. But I'll be sure to study Dryfter. :D

Hate to disappoint, but there isn't much of a story with regards to the beautiful lesbians last night.

They were just interesting to watch, because they were both gorgeous, but in contrasting ways. One was a little taller, but more.. curvy, I guess you could say.. fuller hips, fuller breasts (both of which were amazing), dark hair, and just beautiful dark skin. The other was smaller pretty much all the way around, light skin, blond hair. They danced together fantastically well, and were just incredibly aesthetically pleasing.

I'm not generally a staring kind of guy.. it's just too obvious and crass and a little too objectifying for my tastes.. but I couldn't keep my eyes off them the whole night.

Hate to disappoint, but there isn't much of a story with regards to the beautiful lesbians last night.

They were just interesting to watch, because they were both gorgeous, but in contrasting ways. One was a little taller, but more.. curvy, I guess you could say.. fuller hips, fuller breasts (both of which were amazing), dark hair, and just beautiful dark skin. The other was smaller pretty much all the way around, light skin, blond hair. They danced together fantastically well, and were just incredibly aesthetically pleasing.

I'm not generally a staring kind of guy.. it's just too obvious and crass and a little too objectifying for my tastes.. but I couldn't keep my eyes off them the whole night.

~pokes playfully~ Too bad You couldn't have gotten a "incognito" picture of them so we could see.... ;) :D

~pokes playfully~ Too bad You couldn't have gotten a "incognito" picture of them so we could see.... ;) :D

It was way too dark in there for pictures. *snickers* A couple of people in my group were trying to take some pictures of us and it just never worked.

Plus, I probably don't need any more chances to stare at them. I did it enough last night!

And before anyone says it, no, it wasn't just because they were lesbians. I was at a lesbian bar, with a couple lesbian friends, so it's not as if there weren't plenty of places (i.e. everywhere) to look to see one girl all up on at least one other girl. These two were just particularly striking.

*grins and pats her head vanishing into the shadows*

*growls softly in her throat*

Wolf... you just keep it up. I am so plotting your downfall and the more you mess with me... well, the messier it may get.

Sheesh.

I was just trying to show you that it's okay that you're a little slower than everyone else.

A fine way to treat someone trying to comfort you.

*She snarled at him and gave him a fuck you glare. *

I am not slow. I'm special. My Momma said so. :p

*laughing*

*Wonders, with sudden malicious glee, how the wolf would look running around without his fur. Goes to search out her dullest skinning knife.*

*growls softly in her throat*

Wolf... you just keep it up. I am so plotting your downfall and the more you mess with me... well, the messier it may get. Wonders, with sudden malicious glee, how the wolf would look running around without his fur. Goes to search out her dullest skinning knife.*

*just laughs *

promises promises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back