A touch of girl next door

Thanks. Yes, I can be pretty playful.

I can see that. Very lovely, sexy, and playful.
t1434.gif

WOW I just discovered this sexy woman. Unfortunately that means I missed a whole bunch of photos. I for one would like to review all the missing photos to confirm the sexiness of this lady. However I'm thinking all her photos would be just as sexy if not more so.

Here's my vote

I'd like to cast a vote for seeing some of the earlier pics. And, as a foot guy, too, maybe a sharp-focus shot of your feet. That being said, I can't deny an affection for what I've seen. You're delightful.

Second series. the third photo is one of my favourites. :)

Last edited:
Very nice indeed I do love your form and how you manage to make the photo's teasing.

Such a lithe and sensual body... That third pic of the second posting is definitely one of my favourites too... SO erotic ;) :devil:

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. :)

Agreed. A favourite here too!!!!!!

These are beautiful photos.

Thank you to all. :)

Very nice indeed I do love your form and how you manage to make the photo's teasing.

I guess without nudity, that's all you can do right?

Such a lithe and sensual body... That third pic of the second posting is definitely one of my favourites too... SO erotic ;) :devil:

Taking these photos sometimes are actually a bit of a turn on, so I had to stop and take care of it and capture the moment as well. :)

My favorite is the first pic of the first series. Love a girl in a tank top.

:)

Taking these photos sometimes are actually a bit of a turn on, so I had to stop and take care of it and capture the moment as well. :)

I would love to help take care of it with you any time ;)
As for the photos turning you on... Well I know they turn me on, so I don't blame you. You are a very gorgeous, sensual, seductive and desirable woman... VERY desirable. ;):devil:

I forgot that there were more from the archive. Thanks for all the lovely comments and telling me your favourites. :)

Last edited:
Back