A touch of girl next door

You think your lips look sad I would say that your lips look very kissable indeed.

HEY, cw. If i could take pics like this ... i'd quit my day job. YOU have that, um knack.... watch.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvmb8oussWs

Oh, but you do. By far the best male pic thread. And here I thought your day job was taking photos of yourself in various states of undress. Or underwear model with a penchant for backside shots. ;)

Are you suggesting I should take a picture in nature, preferably next to some snails having a go at each other? Just kidding. :D

Sometimes requests help, but I do have limits of what I will and won't post. Sometimes PMs from other people get me in the mood, so to speak. Changing subjects a bit, your signature caught my eye. "Still seeking virgins in mistletoe panties"? Do you mean literal virgins?

The signature line is something of a paraphrase from a line in a book from one of my favorite authors. It was something said to the main character by his best friend and I have always interpreted it as suggesting the main character was a hopeless romantic when it came to young and innocent women, but he wanted his young and innocent women a bit on the naughty side, hence the encouraging panties. There is a little more to my answer, but I'm not inclined to discuss it in a public forum. If you're interested, send me a PM and I will be happy to tell you.

As for requests, I really do enjoy the bits and pieces you have shared so far. I just want you to keep exploring and letting us enjoy the adventure.

I'm glad to see a female commenter. :) Thanks for the comments Connubium. Your thread is one I always check out because your photos are always amazing.

Thanks :D, I like having other women comment as well :heart:

Just when I thought winter was here, the hot weather came back. But then I can lay around like so.

Also, someone wanted to see a picture of my feet a long time ago. So here's one with it in the shot. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:
Hey, Girl Next Door...

Just when I thought winter was here, the hot weather came back. But then I can lay around like so.

Also, someone wanted to see a picture of my feet a long time ago. So here's one with it in the shot. Enjoy. :)

I'd love to touch you!!

Gawd you truly are a vision of beauty.:kiss::rose:

Very sexy from head to toe.

Staring at you I realize every inch my eye captures is a perfect as the last and the next :)

Missed again.

The worst part of coming late to a thread is the lost pics. Having seen the last three, however, make the earlier comments understandable. So lovely.

Staring at you I realize every inch my eye captures is a perfect as the last and the next :)

That's sweet. :)

The worst part of coming late to a thread is the lost pics. Having seen the last three, however, make the earlier comments understandable. So lovely.

I know, I guess my original intention of taking them down are gone, so maybe if there was enough requests to put the old ones back up I would. :)

well the remaining pics are very nice, i'd very much like to see the old ones, and maybe new ones as well? :)

Yeah maybe I should start an index. As for new ones, what would you suggest?

two great shots...
i really like the color of the photograph?
is it an automtaiv white balance of the camera?

I'd love to see a few of that beautiful ass :)

I've been working on that. Just a little hard with the camera I have. But I'll see what I can do.

two great shots...
i really like the color of the photograph?
is it an automtaiv white balance of the camera?

I manually set up the settings in my camera and fix any color issues or have it look a certain way. So, nothing is automatic.

this is so sweet and innocent looking...i love it

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wonderful shot. Love the use of shallow depth of field in this pic. You are very lovely and creative. I bet you are playful as well.
emoticon-animal-001.gif

Back