Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very true .. there are 2 things in this world I know that I will admit to .. 1. Was born Ready
2. Crazy as Hell here
That Bra is quiet interesting for sure
I do know some neat tricks for You laying on your back like that
Thanks For Sharing ...
Neat tricks, huh? Now I just *have* to know more!

I am extremely upset you haven't come to my office yet for our KPI review. I expect you to come down the hall immediately, close my door, and bend over my desk. Your assets need immediate attention.

Thanks for all the sexiness you provide.

Bob
Well, Mr. Bob, I've been waiting for you to finish that conference call, silly! All you need to do is say the word, and I am there. My assets *do* need some attention, and from the looks of it, so do yours.:devil:

Come now, don't be coy. You knew it was just a matter of timing and opportunity.

It does look remarkably soft and comfortable ................. a lot like the contents in those respects.

Tuesday here is shaping up well. Hope everything is good with you.
Things are fantastic with me, thank you. Me, be coy? *Never* hahaha. I know how it *looks*, Fishfryer, but was more interested in how you thought it *felt*

Great pics.
Thank you

mmmmmmmmmm
That one letter 'M' sure does say a mouthful like that!

A great second look.
I'd give you as many looks as you'd like EctoJohn :kiss:

I totally agree, and would be happy to teach you all you need to know about it!!
Where do I sign up for that class?

That is a pretty bra. And what you're wearing over it just barely covers (some) of it. Do you ever wear it without the bra?
Sometimes, I *do* wear that white cami sans bra. I'm thinking you just gave me an idea of my next set of pics. :cattail:

Only if you ask nicely :cattail:

Ok.....Please move those fingers from my favorite dessert. I'm starving here for you and the sweet treat you give me all the time.
Me too. Sometimes playing hard to get is like cutting off your nose to spite your face...

Let's face it, you make everything look good! ThNks for sharing the pics.
I don't know about *that* but thank you for saying so!:kiss:

Beautiful pix, and a more beautiful subject.
Why, thank you. You are sweet.

SuperShyJ9-Thnk you, your hotness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, Prince Albert you always know just what to say to make me :)

And, thank you, my dear.
:kiss:

i was meaning your weekend naughty girl
Me? Naughty? You have that effect on me Mackkjackk

wants to resee red one second place looks outstanding
I might need to take the red one out for another picture set.... it *is* my very, very, special favorite.

I was asked for a better look at *that* bra .... it is one of my favorites, only second to my very, very special red one.

Here you go! Happy Tuesday!

Goodness... how did I not see you before. Superdelicious is more like it...

A couple more pics...

...for an early Wednesday morning. Counting down the minutes 'til Friday!

Have a good day everyone!

Last edited:
Neat tricks, huh? Now I just *have* to know more!

Yes some really Neat Tricks :devil: .. Just let your Naughty Mind wander a Bit ;)

attachment.php

The way your holding that Headboard makes me wonder :D

attachment.php

I just can't seem to wander why You have'nt figured it out ..LOL

Happy Hump Day ;) ... Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

:)

Me too. Sometimes playing hard to get is like cutting off your nose to spite your face...

Stop playing hard to get, and let me feed on that sweet honey you have stored for me. Hell .......I know what I want to feed you.:cool::rolleyes::heart::kiss:

Goodness... how did I not see you before. Superdelicious is more like it...
I've been right here, hiding in plain sight. Glad you stopped by for a taste! ;)

Good morning sweetie. (Hey it's a "dirty" job, but someone has to make you smile!!!LOL)
Well, you should get paid double then, because you never fail to do so, Prince Albert. :kiss:

I would lick your entire body and suck those amazing nipples till you came all over me!
Wow, what can I say to that, other than some kind of incoherent moaning....Mmmmmmmm

dont feel bad im shy to
I don't feel bad about being shy...just working with it ~ you know, making lemonade.

Yes some really Neat Tricks .. Just let your Naughty Mind wander a Bit
The way your holding that Headboard makes me wonder
I just can't seem to wander why You have'nt figured it out ..LOL
Happy Hump Day .. Thanks For Sharing ...
I'm a fairly smart cookie, I'm sure I could figure it out, I just wanted to hear you whisper it in my ear, OneHD :devil:

You are beautiful
Wow, thank you :eek:

What if I asked for over 100?
Well, then, I guess I'd have to get to work, sweet EctoJohn!

It's the response your pics elicit
Excellent!

Certainly hope you had a great day
I've had a fantastic day, thank you. Busy with work, but hey, I woke up, the sun is shining, and I have a boatload to be thankful for.

Stop playing hard to get, and let me feed on that sweet honey you have stored for me. Hell .......I know what I want to feed you. I bet I can handcuff you to thast headboard.
Well, then, I'd say go ahead and secure the handcuffs.... and then go ahead and 'feed' me.... just be gentle... or don't. :devil:

I can see your wrists tied to those metal bars on your bed.

Lovely to read your having a good day.
The weekend is slowly (slowly) creeping up!

So true
Hope the rest of your day is a good one
Today is almost over for me lol
Same for you:kiss:

You're too good.
Anything for you sweetie!

I can see your wrists tied to those metal bars on your bed.

Lovely to read your having a good day.
The weekend is slowly (slowly) creeping up!
Me too.... will you bring the rope?

My name's already on it. I printed it, just to ensure it's legible.

mwah c x z
Kisses right back at 'cha! :kiss:

Wow! I've just found your thread and can't believe how hot you are! Cute too :)

Just PJs

Good morning everyone! Last night I thought I'd take some pics in my comfy PJs. This is how I'd love to spend a lazy day ~ in my PJs curled up with a book. So to answer a question posed the other day ~ *yes* I sometimes wear that white cami without a bra ;)

The end of the week is near ~ hang in there! :kiss:

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! Last night I thought I'd take some pics in my comfy PJs. This is how I'd love to spend a lazy day ~ in my PJs curled up with a book. So to answer a question posed the other day ~ *yes* I sometimes wear that white cami without a bra ;)

The end of the week is near ~ hang in there! :kiss:

Still kicking myself... why didn't I find your thread earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back