The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yeah...

annies-boobs.gif

Hahaha. That just made me laugh.

No problem darlin.

Really? Damn.. I'd be way too hot. I sleep with a fan blowing on my, the AC on 70, and in nothing but a bed sheet. And I can still be too hot.

*Shivers*

My AC was on 64, like every night. I can usually cover up with my thick blanket and be fine for the night. But tonight I'm like shaking... And my AC is on fan... D:

Heh. It's from the musical Christmas episode where they made fun of Glee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Y-jCNVJ9M

I'm glad you explained, because I had no idea who that even was. I enjoyed the clip though. Good for a laugh. Plus she said one of my favorite words so.. yeah, bonus points :D

*Shivers*

My AC was on 64, like every night. I can usually cover up with my thick blanket and be fine for the night. But tonight I'm like shaking... And my AC is on fan... D:

Spec, you are slacking buddy. You have a freezing cold woman here. Aren't you gonna come warm her up?

-Grins-

I'm glad you explained, because I had no idea who that even was. I enjoyed the clip though. Good for a laugh. Plus she said one of my favorite words so.. yeah, bonus points :D

Spec, you are slacking buddy. You have a freezing cold woman here. Aren't you gonna come warm her up?

-Grins-

In my opinion love... you're always hot *grins*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back