The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ I hope Ms Luna likes the post. She gave me a great one, I only hope I managed to return the favour.

*prods M13* I've not seen you on often.... Do I need to edit or will you be able to work with my post? I was worried I might've boxed you in a corner....

*prods M13* I've not seen you on often.... Do I need to edit or will you be able to work with my post? I was worried I might've boxed you in a corner....

Prods VT back, followed by a quick tickle

Edit your last post? Nope. Boxed me in? Not even close. Expect a PM from me soonish. I do have a question or two.

LT: I can't wait to start my thread with Ms. Luna! :D

Me either!! *cuddles you*

dang it, I have to have a name for you besides pretty girl and gorgeous girl...
and she who likes it like that!!!!

Yeah, I think Alehandro is is good too, in a rather bad way though. :)

Oh, a hint on how to respond. Say "Yes" to him.

Oh I plan on it...I just don't know HOW!!!

Now that will be a thread worth reading, I be thinking.

It's going to be very entertaining, I be thinking...she had a brilliant concept...
and now I am just trying to get the first post together...so's we can play!!!

LT - Damn it. A certain young lady's picture, and subsequent convo, is stopping me from posting to the thread we have.

LT - Damn it. A certain young lady's picture, and subsequent convo, is stopping me from posting to the thread we have.

I am flattered, and yet, am compelled to finger wag.

13285270987178.gif

Hehe. M13. :kiss:

Being all caught up on threads... is so strange. Makes me start stewing on time jump paradoxes for potential Psyren plots.... or makes me want to find a new story to chew on.

.... grandfather paradoxes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back