The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grins and grabs her wrists, pulling her on top of him and under with him, sticking out his tongue* Bbbbbb!

*On top and under? O.O Feells dizzy. Giggles, squirms and uses her toes to tickle the inside of his thigh... hopes he's kind of ticklish... or maybe flinches...*

ten fingers...

ten toes...

a pointy bit...kinda hard and velvety...

plus kitty and I to give help with our tongues...and fingers...

and stuff...

yes...we can do it...

I have faith...and even when kitty gets lazier...I will endeavor to help you....

*nods again, sagely...but not as sagely as you cuz I didn't graduate from Sage School*

Ah, it's okay.. as a graduate, I can give you an honorary degree. Really, they put way too much trust in us...

You know.. I've discovered years of guitar has made my fingers.. flexible. Nimble. Strong...

Useful, really.

And, well, let's be honest.. one bathtub, one Scuttle, four women? More than kinda hard...

*and that, indeed, deserves a sage nod*

Round here, sage is something to burn not something to be.

You need to be a good fishy... and sometimes good fishies cant write.

yea.. with our help. wait.. what the fuck were you doing... my brain just caught up.. I might die if youdont do that agian.

yea wise... she already started and you're over there counting fingers and things.

LT: holy fuck i'm too tired to keep up with this thread.

LT~I absolutely LOVE my sleepy kitty twin...

she is fuckin' awesome.

:3

*whispers* Yes ma'am.

slow smile

Good girl, I KNEW I could count on you.

Ah, it's okay.. as a graduate, I can give you an honorary degree. Really, they put way too much trust in us...

You know.. I've discovered years of guitar has made my fingers.. flexible. Nimble. Strong...

Useful, really.

And, well, let's be honest.. one bathtub, one Scuttle, four women? More than kinda hard...

*and that, indeed, deserves a sage nod*

*wishes for just one moment that I was a guitar so SB could play me*

*thinks about this...thinks about this some more...and agrees that that does indeed, deserve a very sage nod*

LT~sweet! I am an Honorary Sage.:D

*On top and under? O.O Feells dizzy. Giggles, squirms and uses her toes to tickle the inside of his thigh... hopes he's kind of ticklish... or maybe flinches...*

*Wriggles under her, but uses the distraction to get her wrists behind her back, and pops back above the water with her still atop him* It appears I've caught something... Now what to do with her...

*wishes for just one moment that I was a guitar so SB could play me*

*thinks about this...thinks about this some more...and agrees that that does indeed, deserve a very sage nod*

LT~sweet! I am an Honorary Sage.:D

The other thing is, I can do two things at once, one with each hand.. quite useful, you know.

Splash over... I'll demonstrate.

*Wriggles under her, but uses the distraction to get her wrists behind her back, and pops back above the water with her still atop him* It appears I've caught something... Now what to do with her...

*smiles every so sweetly with her arms pinned behind and quirks a curious brow.*

Hmm....what indeed? The possibilities are many.

*test the grip of his hands on her wrists with a wriggle.*

*smiles every so sweetly with her arms pinned behind and quirks a curious brow.*

Hmm....what indeed? The possibilities are many.

*test the grip of his hands on her wrists with a wriggle.*

*Chuckles and shakes his head, pulling her wrists tighter against her back, and consequently her body tighter to his* No no.. not getting away that easy. I'm not nearly done with you yet.

The other thing is, I can do two things at once, one with each hand.. quite useful, you know.

Splash over... I'll demonstrate.

*hysterical giggling*

*sits at your feet* Mmm, I am a good girl arent I ;)

I think I like you right there...

-sniffs her-

Where did you come from?

This is my newest innocent play mate...we shall be debauching her in a thread starting within the next day or two...

fingers tangle in pretty hair...

won't we, pretty who likes it like that??

*hysterical giggling*

I think I like you right there...

This is my newest innocent play mate...we shall be debauching her in a thread starting within the next day or two...

fingers tangle in pretty hair...

won't we, pretty who likes it like that??

Yes, yes we will ^_^

o_O

Can I feed it icecream?

And I am certainly a *she* not an it, for the record :cattail:

Excellent!

I do enjoying play.

And games.

And you, playing those games.

Damn look at ALL the things we have in common!!

*wide grin*

Last Thought

Okay wolfling. settle down, stop flirting with the Scuttle guy and finish your owed piece so's you can work on an opening sequence...

do it, right now!!

OKAY, OKAY...you don't have to yell.

*Chuckles and shakes his head, pulling her wrists tighter against her back, and consequently her body tighter to his* No no.. not getting away that easy. I'm not nearly done with you yet.

*arms pull back forcing her chest out, which is consequently smooshed against his chest as he pulls her nearer.*

Who says I was trying to get away? I was merely testing the strength of your hands...

*eyes roll up and to the side still playing coy.* I like a man with strong hands.

*smiles slyly and peeks at him from under dark lashes.*

Damn look at ALL the things we have in common!!

*wide grin*

Last Thought

Okay wolfling. settle down, stop flirting with the Scuttle guy and finish your owed piece so's you can work on an opening sequence...

do it, right now!!

OKAY, OKAY...you don't have to yell.

Tell you what.

I like to solve problems, see.

I took an advanced course at Sage School.

So... you write.

And I'll just...

Oh, I don't know...

*fingers light against her spine*

Not flirt, either.

And then we're not flirting. *nods like the graduate he is*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back