Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you will, I promise.:devil:

Do you really really promites? :D
I'm starting to think I need a day trip, lol.

Also, while you do look cute in your bathing suit, I can't help but desire you in your skinny dipping suit. :D

So on the news today I heard a story about the new Yahoo CEO.... and the whole story centered around the fact that she was pregnant...with news correspondents judging how she'll handle motherhood and working...

If a man with a newborn baby was appointed the CEO, there would *be* no story.

I hope that she kicks some corporate ass, an iphone in one hand, while changing a diaper with the other.

OK, enough of my rant, and on with some pics!

These pics are less about work, and more about having some fun, getting ready for the beach....

Happy Hump day everyone!

I would imagine that with her income she can afford a three shift sytem of nannies for the baby. So I can't imagine why anyone would think it newsworthy.

You look cute in the costume, but I do think you should slip it off in the water and swim au naturel. :)

So on the news today I heard a story about the new Yahoo CEO.... and the whole story centered around the fact that she was pregnant...with news correspondents judging how she'll handle motherhood and working...

I hope that she kicks some corporate ass, an iphone in one hand, while changing a diaper with the other.

These pics are less about work, and more about having some fun, getting ready for the beach....

Happy Hump day everyone!

So what time do we leave for the beach.

Good .. Great Minds do think Alike huh :devil: *I'll call in sick for You* :kiss: :kiss: :heart:
Excellent. Sending you my bosses number now....

Gorgeous new pictures! You look great in a bathing suit :)
Thank you :kiss:

Do you really really promites?
I'm starting to think I need a day trip, lol.

Also, while you do look cute in your bathing suit, I can't help but desire you in your skinny dipping suit.
I was a girl scout, so my promise is as good as gold, sweetie....

I would imagine that with her income she can afford a three shift sytem of nannies for the baby. So I can't imagine why anyone would think it newsworthy.

You look cute in the costume, but I do think you should slip it off in the water and swim au naturel. :)
Will you promise to close your eyes when I get out? No peeking!!

So what time do we leave for the beach.
Whenever you're ready ~ just tell me what the drop-dead AIS time is, and I'll jump into your car!

Hey.....:kiss:

I just wanted to tell you that though I don't have much time these days to play on lit, I am so glad I discovered you and am now a follower of your thread....

...so.....if you don't hear from me that frequently it is not due to a lack of interest......:)

Your pictures excite me.....I have much to say to you.......;)

But for now I will tell you that you that I find you to be real........

attachment.php

....real sexy........:heart::kiss::heart:

You will be hearing more from me....!!:D

:d

Mmmmm, so you like dessert for breakfast, huh?

If youre on my menu, thats all I'll be eating for a good long time.:rose::kiss:

I'll give you a badge for a job well done.
Ooooh! This Girl Scout loves her badges!

I was thinking of joining you, but I shall be checking that the coast is clear when we emerge.

What not even a little peek?
Maybe just one little peek...:devil:

Hey.....

I just wanted to tell you that though I don't have much time these days to play on lit, I am so glad I discovered you and am now a follower of your thread....

...so.....if you don't hear from me that frequently it is not due to a lack of interest......:)

Your pictures excite me.....I have much to say to you.......

But for now I will tell you that you that I find you to be real........

....real sexy........

You will be hearing more from me....!!:D
Why, thank you ~ very nice of you to say so. You find me to be real....real what? (haha) A real social calamity IRL, truth be told. Look forward to hearing more from you. :)

Mmmmm, so you like dessert for breakfast, huh?

If youre on my menu, thats all I'll be eating for a good long time.:rose::kiss:
Sounds simply perfect to me *tingles down my spine*

Even stick figures can be quite expressive
bj.gif

Sensory overload could be serious. I wouldn't want you to lose any senses, in fact, my object is to heighten them all. :kiss:
*This* made me laugh today..... thank you :) This is better than any stick figure I would have drawn!

And as far as my senses, my spider sense is tingling right now.....

Supershy.....it's not just my spidey sense that's tingling right now, after catching up on your thread. WOW !! You claim that you're a "social calamity", but me thinks that you are selling yourself short...I have a feeling that you're quite an incredible woman in person :)

Happy Hump day everyone!

Yahoo is in SOOOooo much trouble though. Though I agree. Even if she was out 4 - 6 weeks so what. There are some CEOs that do that just for the hell of it. And I doubt she will take that much time off.

Thanks for the humpy day pics. ;)

Happy Hump day everyone!

Thanks for sharing, great photos. What nude beach are you going to?

Great Pictures

Just found your thread...You have the most delicous nipples. Thanks for the pictures.

Supershy.....it's not just my spidey sense that's tingling right now, after catching up on your thread. WOW !! You claim that you're a "social calamity", but me thinks that you are selling yourself short...I have a feeling that you're quite an incredible woman in person :)
Thank you, but honestly~ I trip over my words as though my mouth had 2 left feet and when I get shy, I giggle like a school girl. Although, I *do* wish I'd kept that little plaid skirt..... I digress.....

Yahoo is in SOOOooo much trouble though. Though I agree. Even if she was out 4 - 6 weeks so what. There are some CEOs that do that just for the hell of it. And I doubt she will take that much time off.

Thanks for the humpy day pics. ;)
You are quite welcome. Thank you for listening to my rant today :heart:

I'm sure you can convince me to give you a lot of badges.

Maybe I'll make them out of my clothes. :D
That sounds like a marvelous idea! And Eco-friendly!

Thanks for sharing, great photos. What nude beach are you going to?
I'm not sure where the closest nude beach is ~ where do you frequent? Can I get a recommendation?

Just found your thread...You have the most delicous nipples. Thanks for the pictures.
Thank you :kiss:

Yes I was. I still remember all my knots
That is a skill that I'm sure serves you well ~ maybe you can show me how they work? :devil:

Thank you, but honestly~ I trip over my words as though my mouth had 2 left feet and when I get shy, I giggle like a school girl. Although, I *do* wish I'd kept that little plaid skirt..... I digress.....
With your innocent smile and your perky body, you could do a great school girl pic series.

lol, Don't you mean Ecto-Friendly?

Also, piecing up my clothes for your badges plays into a fetish of mine. :D
LMAO! Yes indeed, I am very Ecto-Friendly! :) Fetish, huh? If so inclined, do tell....

With your innocent smile and your perky body, you could do a great school girl pic series.
Thank you ~ I think I might be a little past the prime for such a series.... and damn, I got rid of that skirt *years* ago! LOL :cattail:

Still at the beach...

Some additional pics in a swimsuit, as I think about my toes in some warm sand listening to the waves crash (with an umbrella drink close by).

I've had the opportunity to vacation in Mexico and just *love, love, love* the beaches there! *sighs longingly.....as I daydream*

Where are some of the best beaches you've been to? For my everyday life, I like to visit some beaches in Canada during the summer.

Wishing everyone a way to cool off this Thursday (or for my non-US friends, warm up) :kiss:

Last edited:
Mexico has so many miles of coastline. It's a great place for beach lovers. The Turks and Caicos Islands have a lot of unspoiled beaches and good snorkeling. I like it there a lot.

I was thinking that the swimsuit that you were wearing was fairly conservative. But it's very revealing when you want it to be!

Hey there you are gorgeous! I'd love to see more photos like your pokadot series :)

Some additional pics in a swimsuit, as I think about my toes in some warm sand listening to the waves crash (with an umbrella drink close by).

I've had the opportunity to vacation in Mexico and just *love, love, love* the beaches there! *sighs longingly.....as I daydream*

Where are some of the best beaches you've been to? For my everyday life, I like to visit some beaches in Canada during the summer.

Wishing everyone a way to cool off this Thursday (or for my non-US friends, warm up) :kiss:

wow girl looking good...great legs and lips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back