Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more pics for this lazy Sunday afternoon. My Internet access has been up and down all day (damn service provider), so I am a little behind in getting to posts and (mostly) PMs.

For my US friends, it's been unusually hot this summer ~ I love spending time in the water to cool off ~ a pool, the lake... I love the way the cool water feels against my skin. Makes me wish I had the nerve to skinny-dip!

What are you all doing these days to stay cool?

attachment.php

you making me want to come warm up wiht you on this pic.. then we can cool off in the pool :)

A few more pics for this lazy Sunday afternoon. My Internet access has been up and down all day (damn service provider), so I am a little behind in getting to posts and (mostly) PMs.

For my US friends, it's been unusually hot this summer ~ I love spending time in the water to cool off ~ a pool, the lake... I love the way the cool water feels against my skin. Makes me wish I had the nerve to skinny-dip!

Morning Jo ...You wish you had the nerve to go skinny-dipping huh ... Perhaps after a few Beers and some sweet whispering in Your ear I could convince you .. ;) ... There is alot of Fun to be had :cool:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Mhhh playing with your Lovely Nipples as I :kiss: Your sweet lips ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Mmm...you become more and more delightful all the time! I also love lips, love kissing...I love sweet sensual kissing, hard passionate kissing, and using lips for every other delight possible. And you do have such a lovely set of kissable lips, I can only image how wonderful their soft wet embrace would feel!!
Yes! That awkward, unmistakable silence just before ~ the feeling of warm breath as we get closer ~ feeling butterflies over the anticipation just before lips meet for the very first time.... Now how am I supposed to concentrate on work this Monday thinking about *that*?? :cattail:

Beautiful pics
Very sexy
Thank you
Thank you!:kiss:

Yes they are, so lets kiss one another plenty and get our fill.
My tank is empty right now, so let's have at it....

Illegal? I'm not that young! :rolleyes:
OK, I may have exaggerated just a bit, but let's face it... I am not that far off the mark... here in the US, you couldn't get into a bar to have a drink, sweetness....;) You do, however, remind me of my husband when we were young and hot :cattail: (sigh.....memories......) :kiss:

anyone seen my eyes???? they rolled so far back in my head just then i cant find them!!!
Oh come on Mackkjackk, you know you love my cheesy sense of humor :rolleyes:

you making me want to come warm up wiht you on this pic.. then we can cool off in the pool
Sounds like a plan ~ I'll clear my schedule, we're going to need a few days....

I would pull the sheet lower and nibble you from top to bottom...
Mmmm...sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon to me!

Morning Jo ...You wish you had the nerve to go skinny-dipping huh ... Perhaps after a few Beers and some sweet whispering in Your ear I could convince you .. ;) ... There is alot of Fun to be had

Mhhh playing with your Lovely Nipples as I :kiss: Your sweet lips ...
No beer ~ but maybe a couple of glasses of wine ~ when it comes to alcohol I'm a cheap date!

I like the idea of having a cosmic/psychic connection, indeed. And, Fishfryer, as you well know, slipping into my head is the first (and most important) step to slipping into...well... any place else. ;)

Oh yeah, something like a Vulcan mind-meld, but could your sweet innocent brain cope with the depraved, lascivious cesspit that passes as mine. I guess I could just slip into your head through your mouth. :D

We have become more and more dependent on the internet in our daily lives and reliability is now a real big issue.

I do recommend swimming naked. The few times I have been able to do it I have found it remarkably liberating.

Fortunately I do not have the heat problem here and am able to spend time looking at the pics of your hot little body without fear of heatstroke................. well there may be a little hot stroking taking place.;)

It's another Monday

Here we are again ~ another Monday. It's always harder to let go of the weekend in the summer time.

So, what did everyone have for breakfast today? After all, it *is* the most important meal of the day! As for me, it's all about the coffee!

Today, I say the hell with breakfast as I crawl toward you and give you a kiss in a way that lets you know we are both going to be late for work... :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Here we are again ~ another Monday. It's always harder to let go of the weekend in the summer time.

So, what did everyone have for breakfast today? After all, it *is* the most important meal of the day! As for me, it's all about the coffee!

Today, I say the hell with breakfast as I crawl toward you and give you a kiss in a way that lets you know we are both going to be late for work... :kiss::kiss:

Well I don't mind being late for breakfast (though in reality I just had lunch) and I don't do much in the way of work. So as far as I am concerned we have as long as you like.:devil::kiss:

Hmmm . . . . . maybe I'll just stay hungry for awhile then. ;)

Oh yeah, something like a Vulcan mind-meld, but could your sweet innocent brain cope with the depraved, lascivious cesspit that passes as mine. I guess I could just slip into your head through your mouth. :D

We have become more and more dependent on the internet in our daily lives and reliability is now a real big issue.

I do recommend swimming naked. The few times I have been able to do it I have found it remarkably liberating.

Fortunately I do not have the heat problem here and am able to spend time looking at the pics of your hot little body without fear of heatstroke................. well there may be a little hot stroking taking place.;)

I think some of my thoughts might be just as depraved...just verbalizing them might be a challenge, I'm a little better at showing vs. telling....
Hot stroking, huh? So *that's* what happens when I post all these pics? *batting eyelashes innocently*

Well I don't mind being late for breakfast (though in reality I just had lunch) and I don't do much in the way of work. So as far as I am concerned we have as long as you like.:devil::kiss:
See? Sometimes the time zones *do* work in our favor! *crawling back into bed with you*

Hmmm . . . . . maybe I'll just stay hungry for awhile then. ;)
I'll make it worth your while... (I make a great homemade waffle) ... ;););)

I think some of my thoughts might be just as depraved...just verbalizing them might be a challenge, I'm a little better at showing vs. telling....
Hot stroking, huh? So *that's* what happens when I post all these pics? *batting eyelashes innocently*

See? Sometimes the time zones *do* work in our favor! *crawling back into bed with you*

I would love to hear about your depravities, if verbalising is so difficult, perhaps you could draw pictures or find examples on the web. Of course if you could show me yourself then so much the better. ;)

When you post such sexy pics of yourself, I believe that a certain amount of onanism may be an occupational hazard. :D

As long as you don't expect me to stay up all night?

Now that would be great to see first thing in the morning;):rose:

That is a wonderful way to start the day. So how late to work can you be :devil:

Sounds good...Do you have some tasty fruit and whipped cream to go with your waffle?
Indeed I do ~ whipped cream and strawberries coming right up!

I would love to hear about your depravities, if verbalising is so difficult, perhaps you could draw pictures or find examples on the web. Of course if you could show me yourself then so much the better. ;)

When you post such sexy pics of yourself, I believe that a certain amount of onanism may be an occupational hazard. :D

As long as you don't expect me to stay up all night?
Draw pictures? Only if you want to laugh ~ and since we've already established that my panties are in my mouth, I can't verbalize... I think I'll just let you show me....:devil: And I am very much a fan of sleep....so no staying up all night ~ I will curl up next to you for some Zzzzz after we both collapse. Deal?

You are most welcome

Now that would be great to see first thing in the morning;):rose:
You are such a sweetie!

That is a wonderful way to start the day. So how late to work can you be :devil:
That just depends on how much fun we're having.....

I'll fill you up no matter how long it takes. ;)

Mmm... With that kind of morning, I might have to call out sick.
Me too! *cough, cough, with a fake nasally sound while calling boss* "I amb very sorry but I amb sooooo sick today....." Done. Now we have the whole day!

OK, I may have exaggerated just a bit, but let's face it... I am not that far off the mark... here in the US, you couldn't get into a bar to have a drink, sweetness....;) You do, however, remind me of my husband when we were young and hot :cattail: (sigh.....memories......) :kiss:

Me? Not get into a bar? You underestimate my cunning. (and the power of an English accent)

Let's hope the female bartender has an affinity for an English accent (then again, who doesn't?) She would surely enjoy a cutie patootie like you! OK, then it's settled.... laws and regulations be damned! That said, sadly it doesn't make me about 18 years younger *bursting into song* 'memmmmmoriesssssss.... like the corners of my mindddddddd......

Me? Not get into a bar? You underestimate my cunning. (and the power of an English accent)

Late??? More like "call in sick for the next three days"...

Let's hope the female bartender has an affinity for an English accent (then again, who doesn't?) She would surely enjoy a cutie patootie like you! OK, then it's settled.... laws and regulations be damned! That said, sadly it doesn't make me about 18 years younger *bursting into song* 'memmmmmoriesssssss.... like the corners of my mindddddddd......

I have never before been called a cutie patootie. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Me too! *cough, cough, with a fake nasally sound while calling boss* "I amb very sorry but I amb sooooo sick today....." Done. Now we have the whole day!

Hehe... being so sick, it might not be too good to leave bed. ;)

Yes! That awkward, unmistakable silence just before ~ the feeling of warm breath as we get closer ~ feeling butterflies over the anticipation just before lips meet for the very first time.... Now how am I supposed to concentrate on work this Monday thinking about *that*?? :cattail:

Mmm...you hit the nail on the head. I love those electric moments just before the kiss, that thrill when lips first meet, when tongues dance and play around each other, and then as the passion grows and the heart beats faster. Pulling to me, wrapping my arms around you, feeling the delicious quiver of excitement...I don't know what you concentrated on this Monday, but I know my mind has been on this all day!! :D

Oh my...this pic is pretty much the visualization of what I just described! You are so fucking lovely, and would be so lovely to fuck!! ;)

:)

Hell hon, you know that youre my breakfast every morning. :devil::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back