What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching some base jumpers in China (on SCI)....not only is it crazy nice to see them do it....the vistas of China are beautiful. I wish I could do that.

Drinking coffee and filtering through emails. Today is a writing day so I'm ignoring the phone and focusing on wrapping up a short story.

Watching Bourdain on Youtube because Netflix drags it's ass on updates.

Going to try an stay awake through the whole day.. maybe write.. maybe.

Edit: Thinking I need a blender, so I can make Milk shakes.

Last edited:
Mainlining coffee to take the other cub to the doctor!
Why cant they get sick on the same day!

Finally getting around to watching this week's True Blood. Very excited. Hoping for more growling from Alcide...

eating home made red velvet cake with peanutbutter chocolate butter/creamcheese frosting.

Ah, I did come across that one but it was in a sub-forum. And while I'm not opposed to Sexual Role Playing, I thought that maybe I would find somewhere tamer to say hello.

But oh well, maybe I'll dive right in, muahaha.

well each sub forum has a bit of an intro thread.....

um.. no.. not really.. you will find one in several but not all.

The one linked is the SRP forum and subforum intro thread.

If you want to play and just post but arnt writing I suggest the playground and all the other boards have something to peek through and participate in.

Ah, I did come across that one but it was in a sub-forum. And while I'm not opposed to Sexual Role Playing, I thought that maybe I would find somewhere tamer to say hello.

But oh well, maybe I'll dive right in, muahaha.

There is one in the How To.... Section for newcomers.
Big, big heads up.
Do Not Go Into General Board.
While there is a small percentage of nice folk in there, most of them are, well, to be blunt.... Asses.
Otherwise, there lots of places to wander. Don't let the "sexual" throw you about the srp- I tend to think we're probably as strange/silly/welcoming a bunch as the Playground area. In fact, we may possibly be less, um... Pervy. (At least when chitchatting.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back