Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you're good...yes, I do have a capo in it. Glad you liked it...hope you're doing great!
:rose:

I just love your radio show. You play the coolest music and just make me laugh. You are a natural! Awesome! Listening right now!:heart:

You are so sweet! Thanks and I love your voice too and want to hear some more from you!:heart:

LOL, if that ever happens, my fellow Litsters will be the first to know because y'all have been great support! Thank you!:heart:

yep... me too... i was thinking i'd love a CD of her piano music for my relaxing in the tub and a CD of her singing for road trips... :heart:[
/QUOTE]
You are such a sweetheart. Hmmmmm that might could be arranged.;) I will have to see what I can come up with for you:heart:

You do know more than NJ will want a CD.;) I'll happily send the cost of the CD and postage to you for mine. Well worth the price to have an original copy of a star before she was discovered. :):heart:

For the pervy fans... i uploaded a new sound cloud earlier... :p

speaking of Pervy... where was your morning song?? did i miss it? or you being stingy?

For the pervy fans... i uploaded a new sound cloud earlier... :p

speaking of Pervy... where was your morning song?? did i miss it? or you being stingy?

Lol. I was fresh out of ideas this morning, and rushed, so I missed it.

I think my next few will be acapella. I have some songs in mind that I don't have the skill to play. Then again, I could always just write some more poetry and read it. Decisions, decisions.

:D
Okay, there's one checked off of my "wondering" list.
Thanks for posting, NRJ!

(husband laughed, and he doesn't laughed at much. apparently now I could put you on my free pass list if I wanted. weirded out yet? :rolleyes: )

Free pass list? Nice! Laughter and entry onto the free pass list. Guys, I gotta say, it doesn't suck to be me sometimes. :p

And thank you for the kind words :) :rose:

Free pass list? Nice! Laughter and entry onto the free pass list. Guys, I gotta say, it doesn't suck to be me sometimes. :p

And thank you for the kind words :) :rose:

I think we can shut the thread down officially now. El Presidente has taken over in just one fell swoop!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my next few will be acapella. I have some songs in mind that I don't have the skill to play. Then again, I could always just write some more poetry and read it. Decisions, decisions.

Nothing wrong with acapella as long as it means we get our morning song :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back