If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine with me....how about you? ;) Caressing your bottom as I slide between your cheeks.

Decisions. Decisions. I don't know about an audience but maybe a willing participant? That would be a new experience for me. :)

*holds out hand to SweetMaj* What do you say?
:kiss:

Decisions. Decisions. I don't know about an audience but maybe a willing participant? That would be a new experience for me. :)

I'd just say, "Hello there. Mind if I bang the shit out of you?" :)

And here I thought my days of experimentation were over...

alas no, the lesbian trying to get out is strong.

A threesome is fine with me, of course. Continues rubbing FBG's sweet booty. Now fingering her pussy as well.

A threesome is fine with me, of course. Continues rubbing FBG's sweet booty. Now fingering her pussy as well.

Lol! Max, you are too much! Keep this up and we'll need more than just blinds. We'll need a room with a door and a lock! :devil::kiss:

Lol! Max, you are too much! Keep this up and we'll need more than just blinds. We'll need a room with a door and a lock! :devil::kiss:

Are you sure you'd really want that? Continuing to rub your bottom and prepare your pussy for my cock.

Are you sure you'd really want that? Continuing to rub your bottom and prepare your pussy for my cock.

:eek: I'm afraid I have exceeded my exhibitionism quotient. lol
Now quick... find a room with soundproof walls and triple locks. I'll grab the toys! :D

Ah, the lock was picked, but how could that be? Then again, it could have been worse.

Puts on a new lock and returns to foreplay. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back