Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's taking me longer than I thought to swim across to you, but be patient.

(I'm actually relying on the currents. Not much of a swimmer, though I've produced a few ;)

Haha :D
Here's a suggestion, get an atlas book with US on the left page and UK/Europe on the right then.... fold the pages and overlap them. The pond miraculously disappears and the US becomes part of the UK ;)

Here's a suggestion, get an atlas book with US on the left page and UK/Europe on the right then.... fold the pages and overlap them. The pond miraculously disappears and the US becomes part of the UK ;)

Very clever! I'll have to try that after dinner.

the Muppets call that Traveling by map

yes way back in the 70's

Too late to patent then :(
I'll have to think of another method then... thinks....

Here's one.... Someone called Scottie beams you up to this spaceship orbiting above the Earth (let's call it the USS Enterprise for the sake of argument) and then he beams you back down to the other side of the pond?

Too late to patent then :(
I'll have to think of another method then... thinks....

Here's one.... Someone called Scottie beams you up to this spaceship orbiting above the Earth (let's call it the USS Enterprise for the sake of argument) and then he beams you back down to the other side of the pond?

Works for me (looks for coordinates)

Works for me (looks for coordinates)

Just thought of another one...

I have plenty of worms in my garden so what is stopping me diving into one of their holes and popping up through a wormhole on the other side of the pond instantaneously?
Just think about it.... Global Warming, no more planes!
Oh except if you live in a desert, that would be a silly idea as there are no worms there. Ummmph :)

Just thought of another one...

I have plenty of worms in my garden so what is stopping me diving into one of their holes and popping up through a wormhole on the other side of the pond instantaneously?
Just think about it.... Global Warming, no more planes!
Oh except if you live in a desert, that would be a silly idea as there are no worms there. Ummmph :)

Oh, no, my dear. I'm quite close to the East coast.

They could be. Then again, what I have in my yard may be gopher holes

The theory of travelling through gopher holes through space I have to admit I have not yet come across. Although they are bigger than worms and therefore more practical to travel through... I mean, you have more room for your baggage :)

The theory of travelling through gopher holes through space I have to admit I have not yet come across. Although they are bigger than worms and therefore more practical to travel through... I mean, you have more room for your baggage :)

You wouldn't need baggage :D

Hey, Lorraine, if you find a way that works, please let me know. I need a quick, cheap way to the east coast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back