Funny signs, shirts or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
ransom.png

sitonsidewalk.png

lawyer.png

wealthylady.png

http://list25.com/25-funny-and-clever-homeless-signs/

2 in the pink, one in the stink. xD Interesting way to be deflowered. Masochist's wet dream? Though for me, the use of The Shocker to take a hymen would be a terrible waste. Her first time would be as she's being impregnated.

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScLpehjNNDtCeJBEUikkxJoPaWGTkwae38arCSSoKkTm0Ut0_2E3XDM9rfzg

Now that I can breath agian...

THat was just to amazingly funny.

Uhhhhhhhh ... I think you've got to be a women to think those reviews were funny! :mad:

:D

^^^ Also, I found the unfriend thing amazingly funny. The only people who could possibly be offended would be facebook retards! :D

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhh ... I think you've got to be a women to think those reviews were funny! :mad:

:D

^^^ Also, I found the unfriend thing amazingly funny. The only people who could possibly be offended would be facebook retards! :D

absolutely completely hilarious!

but it proves, that men either dont read or ignore directions.

that makes it funnier and funnier...

and, i'm mean like that... possibly... or a touch sadistic... or both.

absolutely completely hilarious!

but it proves, that men either dont read or ignore directions.

that makes it funnier and funnier...

and, i'm mean like that... possibly... or a touch sadistic... or both.

A touch sadistic?!? :eek: Laughing at guys burning there nuts off puts you full fledged over the edge, Nina! :D

And we do read them ... but choose to ignore them ...

... either to try to save a few bucks over laser treatments ...

... or as part of that whole "exploring strange, new worlds, seeking out new ways of removing testicle hair, and to boldly go where no man has gone before" sort of bullshit. ;)

A touch sadistic?!? :eek: Laughing at guys burning there nuts off puts you full fledged over the edge, Nina! :D

And we do read them ... but choose to ignore them ...

... either to try to save a few bucks over laser treatments ...

... or as part of that whole "exploring strange, new worlds, seeking out new ways of removing testicle hair, and to boldly go where no man has gone before" sort of bullshit. ;)

hmm... i'm glad you noticed. :devil:

this also explains all the other nut torture out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back