What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's funny because it's true.

"meal ruined by penis"
http://www.happyplace.com/15647/meal-ruined-by-penis

The copy below the article is so funny! Plus I adore crudely drawn wieners!

Sex and food belong together. She got original art to brighten her day... And she complains??? Phallic art is as old as chimps scratching peni onto tree bark stalls. She needs to wolf that burger down, lift up her buns and surrender to art.

I love the headline too.

Just typing that last sentence made me think of fellatio, and it hasn't even been my normal three minute interval.

"We're very interested in your story..." :D

Another publishing credit under the ol' belt. Yay!

"We're very interested in your story..." :D

Another publishing credit under the ol' belt. Yay!

Damn. Kudos for K.

I have an idea I will share with you. 50/50. For a dystopian novel. Maybe even a trilogy. I call it "The Thirst Games."

Let me know if you're interested.

I didn't have to have an allergy test, and the doc doesn't think I'm allergic to whiskey!

Not only did I make a sale putting me in the black, but I sold an adult item (more than 3x the kiddie stuff) and also got a custom order for another one!

So excited!

:nana:

Damn. Kudos for K.

Thankee! Funny thing is, I've been so focused on the manuscript I completely forgot about this story I'd submitted. Gotta love those unexpected surprises!

I have an idea I will share with you. 50/50. For a dystopian novel. Maybe even a trilogy. I call it "The Thirst Games."

Let me know if you're interested.

Wow. You are like an 'Original Idea Machine' or something, DGE. Do you have an agent?

High five yo!!!

High five back! :D

I didn't have to have an allergy test, and the doc doesn't think I'm allergic to whiskey!

Not only did I make a sale putting me in the black, but I sold an adult item (more than 3x the kiddie stuff) and also got a custom order for another one!

So excited!

:nana:

Now this is all good news!! I hope for you it continues and some of your hopes and dreams begin to be reality.:rose:

Catalina:cattail:

Now this is all good news!! I hope for you it continues and some of your hopes and dreams begin to be reality.:rose:

I've finally figured out that sometimes you have to work a little harder to make things happen, and sometimes you have to give up some comfort to make room for some happiness. (K, I know you've been telling me that for a while, but like any stubborn young adult I had to figure it out myself :rose: )

Thanks for your support. :)

My smile today:

Logged on to YIM this morning to realize that while I was waking up missing him being the first thing I see in the morning, he was "telling" me the same thing. :heart:

I've finally figured out that sometimes you have to work a little harder to make things happen, and sometimes you have to give up some comfort to make room for some happiness. (K, I know you've been telling me that for a while, but like any stubborn young adult I had to figure it out myself :rose: )

Thanks for your support. :)

:rose:You're always welcome, and yes, I too was one who had to find out for myself..and still am.:D

My smile today:

Logged on to YIM this morning to realize that while I was waking up missing him being the first thing I see in the morning, he was "telling" me the same thing. :heart:

Awww, that is so sweet....and very wonderful for you.:) I remember those moments myself before I moved to the other side of the world so we could wake together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back