What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a dream that was Rome. You could only whisper it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish, it was so fragile.

Merc is the black warrior babe with the golden tits who just got sliced in half by the bladed wheel of charging chariot.:D

merc and Obamanomics:

Five thousand of my men are out there in the freezing mud. Three thousand of them are bloodied and cleaved. Two thousand will never leave this place. I will not believe they fought and died for nothing.

Last edited:
Yes, their slide into the dustbin of history is going quite fast enough.

It's an eminence front! eminence front!

Watch that fringe and see how it flutters
When I drive them high steppin' strutters.
Nosey pokes'll peek thru' their shutters and their eyes will pop!
The wheels are yeller, the upholstery's brown,
The dashboard's genuine leather,
With isinglass curtains y' can roll right down,
In case there's a change in the weather.
Two bright sidelight's winkin' and blinkin',

It's a put-on!

NIGGERPOONZANDI you gotta stop with the SHIT

LYING

already

I've studied at these places. One of them even threw a master's degree at me. Dr. Minerva's bioethics course was superb, though I found myself wishing it wasn't so focused on the Catholic perspective.

Her specialty is the area where secular and religious ethics collide. It's fascinating stuff and she's super passionate about her work. She was a bit hard to understand at times being Italian and speaking with an aglo/aussie twang. It was charming at first but as the weeks dragged on it just became hard to hear.

I call bullshit. She wasn't in Melbourne until last June.

Some posts. In Eyer threads. Are not. Serious.

Ugh.

I didn't really pick up my life and move to Australia to study philosophy if you must know. :rolleyes:

(as if you could pay me to study philosophy anywhere).

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=800325

We will bow to your expertise when it comes to lying.

That fact has been well-established.

;) ;)

Hey guess what? Last year at this time, first time jobless claims were around 430k per week. Now they range from 360k-380k.

We're getting 50,000 fewer initial jobless claims per week now and you call that a bad thing. That's how much you have to spin shit to tell your right wing narrative these days.

You sure have poor Vette fooled though, don't you?

Was he serious about being a Lt. Colonel?:rolleyes:

Nah I was just fucking with eyer the day he took me off iggy. He posted an absurd abortion article written by a dingbat professor in Australia and I told Eyer I'm his star pupil.

AJ thinks that if he cross posts that into enough threads that it will somehow impact the points I'm making about the economy, the military, etc. He also likes to use it whenever he's caught in a lie. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nobody is fooled except you clown. If the same amount of people in the labor market when Obama took office were in it today, the unemployment rate would be 11%.

Of course there aren't the same number of workers. The baby boomer generation started retiring full-swing. Next year and for the next several years there will be even fewer before it rebounds.

chrtsrv.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back