What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna talk irony?

Nah, I support way too much individual liberty for that to be true.

My Republican congressman supports the government taking your hard-earned tax dollars so it can pick which privately-owned corporations are winners and losers, the government being in charge of telling citizens who the can and cannot marry, and my Republican governor wants to effectively abolish the freedom to unionize.

Fucking comedy gold...

First time in a long time, a very long time, that I am glad I opened an eyer thread...

AJ is here to spew his morning stupidity all over this thread, and then disappears to avoid taking accountability for any it.

I'm glad they're not calling themselves the "party of responsibility" anymore.

We sold 100k of assets today after the nice day on the market yesterday. Here's to hoping the Dow drops today.

(buying a house soon so that money won't be used to buy back in, I just hate selling that much on a day the market rises)

We sold 100k of assets today after the nice day on the market yesterday. Here's to hoping the Dow drops today.

(buying a house soon so that money won't be used to buy back in, I just hate selling that much on a day the market rises)

Perhaps you should've consulted renowned market-timer AJ?

This is getting funny,

Romney drops a point in the Gallup daily tracking poll and the market drops with him.

3 for 3

;) ;)

Degenerate gamblers always go bust; they think they have a system, but it never works in the long run...

This is getting funny,

Romney drops a point in the Gallup daily tracking poll and the market drops with him.

3 for 3

;) ;)

Degenerate gamblers always go bust; they think they have a system, but it never works in the long run...

What's getting funny, is that you think there's a correlation.

Hey, wingnut, I don;t think there's a correlation any more than I think the stock market is a sign to the Obama recovery as in the OP and last month's cheering.

It's my way of demonstrating the fallacy in wingnut thinking.

Hey, wingnut, I don;t think there's a correlation any more than I think the stock market is a sign to the Obama recovery as in the OP and last month's cheering.

It's my way of demonstrating the fallacy in wingnut thinking.

You just made about 29 posts on GB in about fifteen minutes. Are you alright?

Which one of you is going to mention that we just had the smallest amount of foreign crude oil purchases in 15 years?

... a sign the economy is shrinking again???

Or proof that the Bush policies were correct?

~~~~~~ IN OTHER GREAT ECONOMIC NEWS! ~~~~~~~

The Left is about to retake France...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back