I.M. Fauve Gallery

hey, T. looking in to see what else you have shared here recently. I'm remembering a pic you did for one of the artist challneges that I really liked. It might have won that challenge... maybe "blanket?" I recall a woman in bed and I believe a blue comforter on it. it is a color pic and I think I remember a moon outside the window, and also her mooning and showing her tan lines. if you still have that, can you post it again?

Full Moon Under Blanket of Stars

Or "Crack of Dawn"

Thank you Kimba!
That is a view I used* to enjoy. The bed and comforter are made up...and I looked at a pile of blankets for reference.

*I probably still would.

Last edited:
Man that blanket of stars is so well done. Nice ass too!! Seems you've been busy doing a lot of posts Fauve. Well.. back to homework for me.

Thanks Wet.
re-posting old work (for the most part).

That one is a water color with some photoshop enhancements (the stars)...
I will likely post some of the stages...

steps to blanket...

The concept rough

Then I made a photoshop scatter brush for the stars and masked off the blanket.

Last edited:
Or "Crack of Dawn"
attachment.php

Thank you Kimba!
That is a view I used* to enjoy. The bed and comforter are made up...and I looked at a pile of blankets for reference.

*I probably still would.

thank you very much, that is awesome, and just as I thought I remembered. :) still as beautiful, too. I love to be able to see it from the start, and the words "Sleeping Booty" in the first sketch made me smile.

thank you very much, that is awesome, and just as I thought I remembered. :) still as beautiful, too. I love to be able to see it from the start, and the words "Sleeping Booty" in the first sketch made me smile.

And just whose hind end are we looking at? I'd sure like to see more of hers. ;-)

And just whose hind end are we looking at? I'd sure like to see more of hers. ;-)

That was from a memory* of my 1st wife.
I might see a glimpse of it now and again.

not entirely just a memory... I looked back to when I painted that, I also had a polaroid (with no blanket)... that I used to help my memory.
tan lines have long since faded, never to return.

Last edited:
Bench Press

Another "challenge" word.... "Bench"

I once read a Penthouse Forum letter (I think) about a man at a nude beach watching a woman at a short distance away and becoming hard and eventually ejaculating just by watching her. I liked that fantasy.

This scene is even more improbable.

Last edited:
Quench/stoke -hose

The word was "Hose"

I have a thing for sheer clothing (under and over) for women.
I dig panythose (too bad ladies, this is my fetish :D )
I also dig cumming on a woman. I'm not huge into facials... definitely not in the eye...but love if she loves it...and licks it.

Last edited:
Nothing new.:(
But still a "box" of old stuff.:)
(it's getting used up though)

Nothing new.:(
But still a "box" of old stuff.:)
(it's getting used up though)

I don't mind the "old stuff," since it is slowly getting put back here. it's been away and I like to think of it as finding it's way back home. ;)

gosh, just sitting here thinking I haven't had the pencils and paper out for a really long time. way over a year for sure. not even a doodle. :rolleyes:

oh! I remember that one from the "present" drawing challenge. good job, winner. :)

Last edited:
Back