What have you stuck up your ass?

Cock is the one thing that hasn't been there, and I'm dying for it.

Let's see:
Pens
Fingers
Summer squash
Bananas
Cucumbers
Dildoes
Kielbasa
7-11 1 lb. Big Bites
Condoms stuffed with bubble wrap

My girlfriends tongue, her finger, my finger, a small buttplug, a handle to a hairbrush.

Tell me the most vile thing you have done. I've been there, likely. Wine bottle, cucumber, high heels, fist, golf ball. Always while dressed in slutty clothes, of course.

oh god where do i start,well i tried a banana but that wasnt any good, a carrot, sausages , wine bottles , toilet brush handle , dildoes , candles are good , vibrators, buttplugs with and without tails , high heels ,broom handles , deodorant bottles ,candy bars, from the freezer is best, ice cubes ,skipping rope handles ,hair brush handles ,a strap-on, tampons and of course cocks ,havent tried a fist yet but had four fingers before . and of course always dressed like a slut for my man ,do any of those things qualify as vile ,lol.x

oh god where do i start,well i tried a banana but that wasnt any good, a carrot, sausages , wine bottles , toilet brush handle , dildoes , candles are good , vibrators, buttplugs with and without tails , high heels ,broom handles , deodorant bottles ,candy bars, from the freezer is best, ice cubes ,skipping rope handles ,hair brush handles ,a strap-on, tampons and of course cocks ,havent tried a fist yet but had four fingers before . and of course always dressed like a slut for my man ,do any of those things qualify as vile ,lol.x

I have had my g/f's strapon plunged deep into my ass

Oh you make my cock twitch at the thought, and being dressed as a slut, well I could cum in my pants at that

Years ago I was staying overnight at my girlfriends, she had just gone to work and I started to stroke my cock, I then got out her black vibrator quiet a small on and put it, after using some Jell into my as and turned it on, as I did , her mother knocked on the door and came into the bedroom to retrieve some washing, I had to sit there sitting in the bed on the vibrator buzzing, as she left she poked her head around the door and said that I had better was it after using it because she didn't think her d aughter would like to use it after wher it had been and then shut the door, I just blew my load into her daughters dirty knickers, my g/f's mum never mentioned it again

Years ago I was staying overnight at my girlfriends, she had just gone to work and I started to stroke my cock, I then got out her black vibrator quiet a small on and put it, after using some Jell into my as and turned it on, as I did , her mother knocked on the door and came into the bedroom to retrieve some washing, I had to sit there sitting in the bed on the vibrator buzzing, as she left she poked her head around the door and said that I had better was it after using it because she didn't think her d aughter would like to use it after wher it had been and then shut the door, I just blew my load into her daughters dirty knickers, my g/f's mum never mentioned it again

Very hot!!!!!I wouldve said to the mother How do you like this??I wouldve shown her my hard cock and the toy going in my ass...

Aside from cock - which is obviously the popular favorite here - I've stuck just about everything I can find up there that seems relatively safe...

I've owned dozens of buttplugs, dildos, and probes, ranging from small to ridiculous. I have an Aneros Helix which, with practice, is incredible. Of course every one of my fingers has been crammed up there (individually, all together, and most of my hand - jusy shy of my fist but one day...). I've also used several phallic foods and household items covered with a condom: cucumbers (my go-to if I'm on the road and forget a toy), carrots, candles, flashlights, baseball bats, etc...

That is rather hot!

I've stuck most of these things in my ass (except for a real dick unfortunatley). The only toy i've played with is my wifes vibrator but it was too small, but my favorite thing is the pic attached. I was horny one night looking for something to put in my ass, and i found this, its the handle to my broom. Mmmm i have alot of fun with this.

Hmmmm I need a new broom, where'd you get it????

I have a "ribbed handled" toilet plunger that I like to use occasionally

Spent yesterday afternoon by the river in the sun 1/2 dozen guys lying around nude soaking up rays. I had a few curious guys nearby watching me as I slid a big thick black toy in and out of my oil ass, I love putting on a show. One decide to come over and give me a hand....that's another story :)

Spent yesterday afternoon by the river in the sun 1/2 dozen guys lying around nude soaking up rays. I had a few curious guys nearby watching me as I slid a big thick black toy in and out of my oil ass, I love putting on a show. One decide to come over and give me a hand....that's another story :)

Nice! I just shoved a large condom covered carrot up there!

Can we hear that one too?

hmmm

I've tried carrots reg cucumbers wine and beer bottles and the non pointed side of a hiking. Stick. But my favorite is the hot house cucumber it comes in different widths and is about 10the inchs long.

Can we hear that one too?

Yep.
He watched for a while, then came over and offered to give me a back massage with my oil, he sat beside for a while, then between my legs as I lay face down with my legs spread. He gently removed my butt plug and oiled up my loose hole with a few fingers and then proceeded to slide my monster thick black plastic cock into me as I gave him permission by slightly lifting my hips exposing my hungry ass hole even more.
I lay still as he worked it in and out about half way up the shaft as I lay there with my head side ways watching guys cruise past checking out the view.
He worked it in and out over a half hour session of bliss with copious lashings of lube and a firm stroking of my hard cock.
I reached around and felt my hole and it felt awesome, deliciously loose and slightly numb, ready for any cock that wanted it.
I think I can safely classify myself as a slut and exhibitionist!
That was yesterday, I wish i could go and repeat it today..........too late :(

i bought these cool rubber torpedo pool toys.. before they made it to the pool.. i had to try that shape in my ass..

as for the pool.. it will have one less.. and it is going in my night stand.. ;)

Back