I probably shouldn't...

Fair enough. Still taking guesses or has it been solved? Do the masses ever find out what it actually was? :kiss: I Hope your day is great!

No fully correct guess yet - and of course they will know when I decide it's time to tell :)

No fully correct guess yet - and of course they will know when I decide it's time to tell :)

OK then...how about a dildo that rather than inserting in and out, you are rubbing lengthwise up and down along your slick slit? I agree there is no aural evidence of buzzing from a vibrator. There is definitely something else tricky though that we are all missing. I suspect one hand is working the dildo while the other is gently twirling and massaging hardening nipples?

OK then...how about a dildo that rather than inserting in and out, you are rubbing lengthwise up and down along your slick slit? I agree there is no aural evidence of buzzing from a vibrator. There is definitely something else tricky though that we are all missing. I suspect one hand is working the dildo while the other is gently twirling and massaging hardening nipples?

Hehe - I'm not saying that noone's been close in their guessing, I'm just not gonna reveal the answer just yet :)

Ok, my final guess is a g-spot toy and that's an internal orgasm we're hearing.

Peace.:rose:

So people - we made it to 100 pages. Noone is more surprised by that than me! Thank you for hanging around with me here!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted pics for a while - just can't seem to find the inspiration to make some new ones that will add something that's not already been seen....

So I thought it might be time to try something new....sound!

http://soundcloud.com/ag_82/sound1

Hope you will enjoy it. And to make it more fun, someone suggested that you should try to guess what is going on (well it may be obvious, but try to guess the details of what is going on).
I will have to come up with a prize of course if someone gets it right.... :rolleyes:
You sound great...a real turn-on

No new guesses from me - all I know is I'd love to see you making those noises in the same room as me :devil:

First of all...that clip is SUPER sexy! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

I hear sounds of your wetness, but I also hear water splashing near the end. My guess is that you are in a bathtub enjoying yourself with a waterproof toy!

No new guesses from me - all I know is I'd love to see you making those noises in the same room as me :devil:

You are sweet....kinda....:rolleyes:

My guess? Number 3 out of 5....and the next started before that one ended :)

3 out of 5 what? ....oh wait....that????

First of all...that clip is SUPER sexy! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

I hear sounds of your wetness, but I also hear water splashing near the end. My guess is that you are in a bathtub enjoying yourself with a waterproof toy!

Well I was nowhere near the bathroom or any kind of running water!

So people - we made it to 100 pages. Noone is more surprised by that than me! Thank you for hanging around with me here!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted pics for a while - just can't seem to find the inspiration to make some new ones that will add something that's not already been seen....

Hope you will enjoy it. And to make it more fun, someone suggested that you should try to guess what is going on (well it may be obvious, but try to guess the details of what is going on).
I will have to come up with a prize of course if someone gets it right.... :rolleyes:

Am I allowed two guesses?

EiTHER on your back, and there's some firm rubbing going on, possibly through panties, I can't hear any direct evidence.

OR you're humping a pillow, or something similar.

omfg.. yum

Hehe - this game is pretty fun - some very creative, but also very fun guesses so far!
I might not tell you all ever, but leave you all guessing - seems your imaginations are much better than reality :)

Hehe - this game is pretty fun - some very creative, but also very fun guesses so far!
I might not tell you all ever, but leave you all guessing - seems your imaginations are much better than reality :)

I know! It was a pony!

You're going to tell us you were just struggling to unscrew a jar next aren't you?

Very good!

I loved your pics.
They are what I call erotism. Not showing to much
but inducing the imagination.
I must say I become excited.
I also do not resisted to make some manipulations with one
of them.
Hope you like
Nice to meet you

Attachments

• Belowmod1_1.jpg
    Belowmod1_1.jpg