Kinkiest thing u have done?

My lover and I had a little phone sex before I left the office and I was totally turned on by the thought of him sucking my tits until they were swollen and him pinching and biting my nipples until they became hard and pointed. I had felt very horny and sexually neglected last night and couldn't wait to get home.

As I drove home last night I thought about our conversation and could feel the moisture slowly ooze out of my pussy and spread its stickiness between my thighs, and was glad I had stopped in the lady's room on my way out of the building and removed my bra and panties (just in case I couldn't wait and wanted to masturbate). I unbottoned my blouse and let my breasts fall free as I began fondling them, feeling my nipples turn into hard, erect peaks. Car lights approached from the opposite direction and as he passed me, my first impulse was to cover myself. Why did I cover myself? So what if they saw me? How much would they really be able to see? A few minutes later another car passed in the opposite direction and I looked straight ahead as I felt their headlights wash over my exposed tits and I felt that sudden flush of warmth around my clit.

I continued to stroke and fondle my breasts with one hand as I drove and when I pulled up to a stop light my titties were full and my nipples extended out in front now very sensitive from all the attention I had been giving them. A pickup truck pulled up along side of me, fighting the urge to cover myself, I again I made myself look straight ahead as if having my titties out was the most natural thing in the world. I could see the guy in my peripheral vision staring at my tits in disbelief. When the light changed I got the hell out of there, feeling the sexual excitement, but also all of a sudden feeling a little scared and foolhardy.

My lover and I had a little phone sex before I left the office and I was totally turned on by the thought of him sucking my tits until they were swollen and him pinching and biting my nipples until they became hard and pointed. I had felt very horny and sexually neglected last night and couldn't wait to get home.

As I drove home last night I thought about our conversation and could feel the moisture slowly ooze out of my pussy and spread its stickiness between my thighs, and was glad I had stopped in the lady's room on my way out of the building and removed my bra and panties (just in case I couldn't wait and wanted to masturbate). I unbottoned my blouse and let my breasts fall free as I began fondling them, feeling my nipples turn into hard, erect peaks. Car lights approached from the opposite direction and as he passed me, my first impulse was to cover myself. Why did I cover myself? So what if they saw me? How much would they really be able to see? A few minutes later another car passed in the opposite direction and I looked straight ahead as I felt their headlights wash over my exposed tits and I felt that sudden flush of warmth around my clit.

I continued to stroke and fondle my breasts with one hand as I drove and when I pulled up to a stop light my titties were full and my nipples extended out in front now very sensitive from all the attention I had been giving them. A pickup truck pulled up along side of me, fighting the urge to cover myself, I again I made myself look straight ahead as if having my titties out was the most natural thing in the world. I could see the guy in my peripheral vision staring at my tits in disbelief. When the light changed I got the hell out of there, feeling the sexual excitement, but also all of a sudden feeling a little scared and foolhardy.

mmmmm now that would be something to see uuuuhhh feel uuuuuhhhh do uuuuuhhh do for you!!!!:devil:

not that long ago

had my wife remove her knickers in a public park, fingered her walking around and on the tube home she flashed her pussy at the guy accross from us, then fingered her some more on a crowded bus.

lots more

When a good frind of mine was helping me out by letting me live with him, I once took a pair of his wife's soon-to-be-washed panties and, after getting a good whiff of them, wrapped them around my cock and came into the crotch before washing them. I know I'm a perv, but what of it?!

There's just too many... this is like a what's what of amazing sexual experiences. Here's one of my favorites:

So this girl...who I met on Lit and lived close (serious) said she was bored. I said I was too and I said that she should come over to my office, crawl under my desk and give me a blowjob. So she comes over later that afternoon....There was no one in my office except me....actually the entire floor was empty but there were people coming in and out from some of the other buildings and people upstairs.

I let her in and show her around the office and then she goes "Well..where's your desk?"

I was a little nervous and wasn't sure that she was going to go through with it...so I walk her over to my desk and she crawls under it..pulls my cock out of my pants and starts giving me an amazing blowjob. It was so hot...especially the very real risk of someone walking in on us. She was taking me really deep in her mouth and in about 2 minutes I came in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop. So then we stand up and we straighten our clothes out and she's not wearing a bra or panties under her sundress. I played with her tits and then fingered her to an orgasm...standing there. That was so fucking hot. well needless to say, I got hard again. So we walked into the bathroom and closed the stall door and she gave me another blow job. I think I lasted 5 minutes this time.. she was good...I came in her mouth again. She left a short time later and I never saw her again.

Fingered my girlfriend while her mother was in the room.

Didn't notice what we were doing. Made her cum while her mother was so close to us.

There's just too many... this is like a what's what of amazing sexual experiences. Here's one of my favorites:

So this girl...who I met on Lit and lived close (serious) said she was bored. I said I was too and I said that she should come over to my office, crawl under my desk and give me a blowjob. So she comes over later that afternoon....There was no one in my office except me....actually the entire floor was empty but there were people coming in and out from some of the other buildings and people upstairs.

I let her in and show her around the office and then she goes "Well..where's your desk?"

I was a little nervous and wasn't sure that she was going to go through with it...so I walk her over to my desk and she crawls under it..pulls my cock out of my pants and starts giving me an amazing blowjob. It was so hot...especially the very real risk of someone walking in on us. She was taking me really deep in her mouth and in about 2 minutes I came in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop. So then we stand up and we straighten our clothes out and she's not wearing a bra or panties under her sundress. I played with her tits and then fingered her to an orgasm...standing there. That was so fucking hot. well needless to say, I got hard again. So we walked into the bathroom and closed the stall door and she gave me another blow job. I think I lasted 5 minutes this time.. she was good...I came in her mouth again. She left a short time later and I never saw her again.

AWESOME STORY!!!

Made me hard just reading the story

It 's not the kinkiest in physical terms, but surely it 's my strongest-memory-of-something-kinky:

One night, the daughter of a family friend would drive to the airport to pick up her fiance. Her father asked me to go along "just in case", because it was dark and she had just taken her driving license.

When we arrived at the parking and I was about to step out of the car, she whispered "nobody will see and no-one will know", then slid her right hand under my trousers and gave me a handjob, without unbuttoning me. My surprise soon became stimulation and despite the discomfort, I came in less than two minutes.

When it all finished and we got into the waiting lounge, I asked her why she had done it. She answered I 'm 23, going to marry soon the man who took my virginity at my 18, and I just wanted to know how it is with someone other. I moved to the toilets to clean myself, but she followed me. She knelt in front of me, unbuttoned my trousers, lowered my boxers and cleaned all the sperm from my shaft, pubic hair and underwear using only her tongue and lips!

Half an hour later, her fiance arrived...

It 's not the kinkiest in physical terms, but surely it 's my strongest-memory-of-something-kinky:

One night, the daughter of a family friend would drive to the airport to pick up her fiance. Her father asked me to go along "just in case", because it was dark and she had just taken her driving license.

When we arrived at the parking and I was about to step out of the car, she whispered "nobody will see and no-one will know", then slid her right hand under my trousers and gave me a handjob, without unbuttoning me. My surprise soon became stimulation and despite the discomfort, I came in less than two minutes.

When it all finished and we got into the waiting lounge, I asked her why she had done it. She answered I 'm 23, going to marry soon the man who took my virginity at my 18, and I just wanted to know how it is with someone other. I moved to the toilets to clean myself, but she followed me. She knelt in front of me, unbuttoned my trousers, lowered my boxers and cleaned all the sperm from my shaft, pubic hair and underwear using only her tongue and lips!

Half an hour later, her fiance arrived...

WOW!!!!

That is a HOTTT story!!!

Made me hard just thinking about it.

kinky bbw

Hard to say what's kinkiest

I met abbw online who totally submitted. I managed to hook up with her a number of times and it was wild. she would do anything I asked. I really enjoyed her rimming me. She would let me give her golden showers and would open her mouth wide and swallow. The last time we met, after the sex I emptied my bladder all over her body, face, mouth and hair. The kinky part was that I refused her permission to wash, made her insert a lemon in her pussy, then get dressed still wet with piss, and took her out in public to dinner. My big beautiful, lemon stuffed piss-slut and I had a great time.

Hard to say what's kinkiest

I met abbw online who totally submitted. I managed to hook up with her a number of times and it was wild. she would do anything I asked. I really enjoyed her rimming me. She would let me give her golden showers and would open her mouth wide and swallow. The last time we met, after the sex I emptied my bladder all over her body, face, mouth and hair. The kinky part was that I refused her permission to wash, made her insert a lemon in her pussy, then get dressed still wet with piss, and took her out in public to dinner. My big beautiful, lemon stuffed piss-slut and I had a great time.

That certainly counts as KINKY.

Certainly not my cup of tea

She was incredible in what she wanted and would do. I took her anal cherry, and without any prompting, cleaned me up with a sensual ass to mouth bj.

She was an incredible squirter. I drowned in it, and by the end the hotel room bed was too wet to sleep in. I left early that morning :)

she loved me calling her filthy names and got off on it, and wanted me to humiliate her in public.

I never got to see her again but if I had, she wanted to be tied up, blinfolded, and pull a train with as many strangers as I could get.

im always trying to get lucky and witness something like this. it hasnt happen, but it would be very hot indeed.

I was hanging out with a woman I knew...friends but always a bit of sexual tension.
We were sitting next to each other on bar stools in a bar/restaurant.
After a few drinks, things just evolved and I started playing the "how high on your leg" game...starting at her knee and leading under her skirt. She played along and from her breathing, it was obvious she was not concerned with how high.
From the position we were in, short of turning my body and making things completely obvious...there was absolutely no way for me to slide my fingers under or around her panties, in fact, I was kind of backhanding but could slide my fingers backwards between her legs.
She got up from the stool and came back a short time later and I wasn't sure how to react but she said "where were we?".
I slid my hand back up her leg and discovered that the great barrier had been removed - she had taken her panties off in the bathroom.
As I slid my fingers between her lips and attempted...with much difficulty, to touch her clit, she continued to breath heavy and really, started to make an obvious situation blatant.
I knew the building well because a buddy of mine cooked in the restaurant portion so I suggested we find someplace with less people around.
We walked into the downstairs of the building, snuck into the kitchen and in the back corner...a fairly safe place, found a chair.
I sat her on the chair and unbuttoned her shirt. She pulled her bra up exposing her breasts. I kissed and fondled her breasts as she pulled her skirt up around her waist. I then leaned down and started to kiss and lick her lips before returning my attention to her clit. She was so wet that the moisture had dripped onto her thighs and the sides of my face were wet. She came extremely quickly and held my head to her pussy firmly. We snuck out of the kitchen and back to the bar unnoticed, that I know of.
We had numerous get togethers after that but that first time was fantastic, possibly because of the danger, the public aspect of it.
I have told some friends about it who think it was bizarre that I enjoyed making her cum and leaving without having done so myself...but it was different: sexy, erotic and memorable on its own.
Not sure how kinky it was, but it was a bit different.

I was hanging out with a woman I knew...friends but always a bit of sexual tension.
We were sitting next to each other on bar stools in a bar/restaurant.
After a few drinks, things just evolved and I started playing the "how high on your leg" game...starting at her knee and leading under her skirt. She played along and from her breathing, it was obvious she was not concerned with how high.
From the position we were in, short of turning my body and making things completely obvious...there was absolutely no way for me to slide my fingers under or around her panties, in fact, I was kind of backhanding but could slide my fingers backwards between her legs.
She got up from the stool and came back a short time later and I wasn't sure how to react but she said "where were we?".
I slid my hand back up her leg and discovered that the great barrier had been removed - she had taken her panties off in the bathroom.
As I slid my fingers between her lips and attempted...with much difficulty, to touch her clit, she continued to breath heavy and really, started to make an obvious situation blatant.
I knew the building well because a buddy of mine cooked in the restaurant portion so I suggested we find someplace with less people around.
We walked into the downstairs of the building, snuck into the kitchen and in the back corner...a fairly safe place, found a chair.
I sat her on the chair and unbuttoned her shirt. She pulled her bra up exposing her breasts. I kissed and fondled her breasts as she pulled her skirt up around her waist. I then leaned down and started to kiss and lick her lips before returning my attention to her clit. She was so wet that the moisture had dripped onto her thighs and the sides of my face were wet. She came extremely quickly and held my head to her pussy firmly. We snuck out of the kitchen and back to the bar unnoticed, that I know of.
We had numerous get togethers after that but that first time was fantastic, possibly because of the danger, the public aspect of it.
I have told some friends about it who think it was bizarre that I enjoyed making her cum and leaving without having done so myself...but it was different: sexy, erotic and memorable on its own.
Not sure how kinky it was, but it was a bit different.

AWESOME STORY....YES, I would call it kinky

Friday night a friend - a very cute little blonde female singer - was playing a nearby event, a wedding, and I invited her to stop over my place after she was finished. She said she'd try, but I assumed the chances were slim, since she’s unpredictable and flakes more often than not.
My beautiful girlfriend, let’s call her “Tina”, was staying over that evening, and as it got late, she got into bed and crashed. Before totally going under, she told me she'd love to be woken up to seeing me fucking the blonde singer on the bed next to her.
I had pretty much given up on that happening. It was late and I prefer not getting my hopes up. But at around 1:30am my phone rang. It was her, the singer.
She is a total hottie.
Now, my loft is small, but it was late and my Tina was so deep in sleep she didnt hear the ring or my conversation. I gave the singer directions and prepared my pad with lighting candles all around the room while I waited for her arrival (I wanted to be able to see everything!).
The annoying buzzer to my place rang. Amazingly Tina wasn't stirred. The singer walked up & entered (I opened the door completely nude) and only then did I inform her about Tina being asleep.
After going into the bathroom, the singer came to the bed - which is when Tina awoke, hearing our voices. The girls kissed, happy to see each other (we've played together before and they have a friendship).
The singer said she could only stay a half hour and didnt take long to remove her clothes. I instantly knelt down behind her and began licking her asshole and she bent over onto the be and she and Tina began kissing.
We proceeded to indulge in just about every combination conceivable. I made the singer cum 3 times while slamming into her (she's surprised at my endurance - which surprises me - I'd think her other beaus should be able to delay cumming – but she IS so hot, and she’s much younger than myself, so maybe her guys are young and not in control).
And then I took a leap and did something questionable without checking about comfort level. While the girls were playing, I was jerking off and when it was time - without asking if she'd mind - I turned my aim to her and shot my cum onto her pretty face.
She loved it. She asked Tina to come "look what your boyfriend did to me” and they made out, my cum getting all over both their pretty faces.
It sure was a fun night.

Friday night a friend - a very cute little blonde female singer - was playing a nearby event, a wedding, and I invited her to stop over my place after she was finished. She said she'd try, but I assumed the chances were slim, since she’s unpredictable and flakes more often than not.
My beautiful girlfriend, let’s call her “Tina”, was staying over that evening, and as it got late, she got into bed and crashed. Before totally going under, she told me she'd love to be woken up to seeing me fucking the blonde singer on the bed next to her.
I had pretty much given up on that happening. It was late and I prefer not getting my hopes up. But at around 1:30am my phone rang. It was her, the singer.
She is a total hottie.
Now, my loft is small, but it was late and my Tina was so deep in sleep she didnt hear the ring or my conversation. I gave the singer directions and prepared my pad with lighting candles all around the room while I waited for her arrival (I wanted to be able to see everything!).
The annoying buzzer to my place rang. Amazingly Tina wasn't stirred. The singer walked up & entered (I opened the door completely nude) and only then did I inform her about Tina being asleep.
After going into the bathroom, the singer came to the bed - which is when Tina awoke, hearing our voices. The girls kissed, happy to see each other (we've played together before and they have a friendship).
The singer said she could only stay a half hour and didnt take long to remove her clothes. I instantly knelt down behind her and began licking her asshole and she bent over onto the be and she and Tina began kissing.
We proceeded to indulge in just about every combination conceivable. I made the singer cum 3 times while slamming into her (she's surprised at my endurance - which surprises me - I'd think her other beaus should be able to delay cumming – but she IS so hot, and she’s much younger than myself, so maybe her guys are young and not in control).
And then I took a leap and did something questionable without checking about comfort level. While the girls were playing, I was jerking off and when it was time - without asking if she'd mind - I turned my aim to her and shot my cum onto her pretty face.
She loved it. She asked Tina to come "look what your boyfriend did to me” and they made out, my cum getting all over both their pretty faces.
It sure was a fun night.

AWESOME STORY......Made my dick HARD with envy

Probably not the kinkiest thing I've done but it was pretty cool...

Was having sex with my beautiful wife a couple of nights ago. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed my balls inside of her one at a time. It was an amazing feeling and a novel experience. It won't be the last time I do it - it was quite a turn on.

Fun times. And not a bad way to make a first post I think. :D

so many things are kinkier to some then others ... sex outdoors, yes. sex in a hot tub/pool/ocean, yes. sex in church, in a firetrucks yes and yes. sex with two guys, yes. sex with two girls, yes. anal sex, yes. pee'd on (in the shower), yes once LOL. oiled up over a large tarp, yes. tied up and taken from behind, yes. wax, clamps, vibrators, dildo's, porn tapes, porn books, porn sites ...all yes. Homemade videos, role playing, dressing up .. yes. I guess when you've been with someone for 20 years you try everything. I got it: when I was 19 someone dared me to sit down on a dildo when i was in a skirt in front of a bunch of people .. and I did it - with everyone watching. Yes, that had to be the kinkiest thing I've done. :) Fun thread!

Most kinky thing I've done (on my own, at least)...

I work away from home. I was staying in a country house that gets rented out. I only took it mon to fri so it was available at weekends.

I got there Monday night... Didn't notice until the next morning that there were a pair of plain white cotton panties left in the bathroom. (uk size 10).
Of course, I couldn't resist smelling them but it was the lightest of delicate smells.

I told a kinky female friend of mine and she encouraged me to do what was in my head already... That night, I masturbated into them. Covered them in my cum.

I still have no idea if they belonged to a 19 year old beauty or a 70 year old grandma.

All I know is I covered them in my creamy cum.

:eek:

Slutting my wife out to my friends. Five so far. Love it when they do her in the ass.

Me and my wife fucking a friends wife. Then getting a moring bj and cumming in her mouth. He doesn't know.

Back