The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cock worshipping is my religion.

:)

Church for me is when I have a pulsing, exploding cock in my face, making a man happy...being sexy and beautiful and pretty for him....

I must have drained all the boys! They're all gone!

Go me!

:D

You have two wet loads on your face baby, but I haven't cum yet. I've saved myself up for 3 days to be able to give you every drop of my milk. Open your cum soaked mouth up and get ready to another load.

You have two wet loads on your face baby, but I haven't cum yet. I've saved myself up for 3 days to be able to give you every drop of my milk. Open your cum soaked mouth up and get ready to another load.

*smiles*

*opens mouth*

*holds out her tongue*

Looks like I showed up a little late to the party. I've got some catching up to do! It shouldn't take too long for me to be ready after reading all of this....mmmm!

.....my underwear just hit the floor ;)

Looks like I showed up a little late to the party. I've got some catching up to do! It shouldn't take too long for me to be ready after reading all of this....mmmm!

.....my underwear just hit the floor ;)

*smiles*

So did my knees...

*smiles*

So did my knees...

Wow, they came so much all over you stacy! Smearing all of their warm cream around on your lips and face with my hard cock. Using their cum to stroke all over my shaft and tip. Mmmm, feels so good and slippery.

Wow, they came so much all over you stacy! Smearing all of their warm cream around on your lips and face with my hard cock. Using their cum to stroke all over my shaft and tip. Mmmm, feels so good and slippery.

Mmmm, you know how much I like it....

Maybe the lady would like to try to get both our cocks in her mouth at the same time? I know I'd love to feel the rubbery hardness of another cock head on mine.

Mmm yes Neon! I want to feel our cocks rubbing together in her mouth. Yours looks so thick and smooth as I watch our cocks slide in her mouth.

It's a really huge load.....
Gona shoot now..aaaaaaaaaaa

Mmmm, I'm watching it fly out all over me and Neon's pulsating shafts. Stacy's getting it all over as well. I grab my cock and rub it all over Neon's cum covered shaft! Smearing it all around.

My god, you guys make me feel soooo beautiful! I feel so sexy with dicks in my mouth and cum all over my face...

:kiss:

Ohh fuck. I can't take it anymore the silky feel of cum on my cock, the hardness of another cock head on mine, Stacy's red nails rubbing my ball and backdoor.

Gonna spurt my cum. OHHH fuckk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back