do you like to dress?

Thank you so much Amylin, coming from someone that looks as good as you do brings a big smile to my face.

attachment.php

I haven't gotten into it yet but I'm starting to think it might be fun after seeing some of the pics on here.

Yes I do enjoy dressing.

I have bern blessed or cursed, depending how u look at it with womanly breasts my whole life. My girlfriend buys me lingerie and encourages me to embrace my feminine side. I am a bi guy as well and enjoy knowing she takes an occasional masculine lover.

wanted to hear some sexy heels but couldn't jump back to the pose and beat the timer !

I like to dress! was wondering who else likes to xdress or who is into being with an xdresser. if so add to the thread or pm me

Hello Janey. Nikki here and yes I am a crossdresser and pretty new here. I did not think I would enjoy being with another cd but it happened and I lov'd it! I had gone to a couple of sex parties where CD's and TG gurls are the hit of the party for horny men. But during one of the parties, it seemed as if only a couple of the more "refined" tg gurls were having all the fun. Well after standing around for an hour or so, this nice cd cumms over to me takes my hand and walks me over to a bed and proceeds to go down on me. After I was completely aroused she turns and proceeds to 69 me and we both orgasm in delight. Since then I've always looked at other cd/tg gurls differently and will always be willing to play to an audience like we did that nite. Nikki

I have dated a couple of crossdressers and really enjoyed that. I would love to date another one soon especially in the summer. I would like to bathe,shave and help dress you. Then take you out on the town flaunt you and let other men feel you and desire you.

Wow that sexy I hope I could actually being passable to be able to do that!

I agree, it makes me want to break out my tight corset, thigh high stockings and thigh high leather boots. Put on my tight little boy shorts, Slip into my skin tight blue leather dress. Put on some sexy make up and do my hair all up, oh and lots not forget the nails, bracelet and anklets and of course my hoop earrings. Then head out to my car and go for a ride and see what kind of "trouble" I can get into. ;)

Gowd I wish I could do that! But I only have a motor cycle! Lol! I gess a leather catsiut would be fun! I love your stories girl!

Back